Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    update, started therapy last evening and looking foward to getting back on track..
    Good deal. Stay 100% focused.......100% , no slip ups. Your luck will turn........ Karma.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Good deal. Stay 100% focused.......100% , no slip ups. Your luck will turn........ Karma.
    thanks BG

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Keep your head up bro. You will look back and laugh about this. It will make you a much better person

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sorry to hear all this happening to you. Take some time to yourself before starting a new relationship. Focus on your son. Take him fishing, that cost almost nothing and is a great bonding experience for father and son.
    I certainly hope you start to feel better and therapy is definately the right course when feeling the way you are now.
    Will keep you in my prayers.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sorry to hear mate. drop the booze, it will just depress you further and is nobodys friend. only way to go is up, so focus on that. GL

ps ditch those fukn cigs, im off em the same length of time, theres no way you should start again!

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Keep your head up bro. You will look back and laugh about this. It will make you a much better person
    I can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    sorry to hear mate. drop the booze, it will just depress you further and is nobodys friend. only way to go is up, so focus on that. GL

ps ditch those fukn cigs, im off em the same length of time, theres no way you should start again!
    youre so right, drinking will deff screw me up more. and im working on the smoking.
    thanx dec

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    At least your getting some scroggin'. That's always good stress reliever. Be careful she might want u to move in, sleeping over here and there leads to breaksfast. All of a sudden your taking out the garbage and she's cashing your checks for you. Drinkin makes u even more vulnerable when u down. At least it does me anyhow. All that pressure at once can make a man snap, keep hittin the bench man hopefully it will keep you from breaking someones skull.

Update, got an apartment and finally feeling a little better that i have a place to my own. still havent got back in the gym and diet is for crap but im focusing on one thing at a time.

Blog Entries
    Update, got an apartment and finally feeling a little better that i have a place to my own. still havent got back in the gym and diet is for crap but im focusing on one thing at a time.
    good. dont worry about training diet etc, it will all come back when you're ready, dont rush it.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One day at a time MBMETC thats the best way through it all,keep your chin up

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Good job bro. THis is good to hear. Just no more tren cycles...

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    mbmetc-

sorry to hear about your current situation but know it will only get better from here. I wish you luck and strength to overcome what you are going through. Experience is the best teacher and you can't force happiness. Within in time you will grow from this and become a stronger individual.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Keep looking forward like a horse who wants to win.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I had a dream of a horse lastnight.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    One day at a time MBMETC thats the best way through it all,keep your chin up
    thanks, things are geting better every day. jus gotta drag my ass to the gym and ill be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Good job bro. THis is good to hear. Just no more tren cycles...
    can't make any promises ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    mbmetc-

sorry to hear about your current situation but know it will only get better from here. I wish you luck and strength to overcome what you are going through. Experience is the best teacher and you can't force happiness. Within in time you will grow from this and become a stronger individual.
    thanks Chi

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    im doing my best, thanks slimmer

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I had a dream of a horse lastnight.
    hahaha im sure u did ;-)

update, back in the gym eating the right foods and starting to feel a little better. had blood work done last week and the results indicate a full recovery was made. so any issues i have are more than likely the result of feeling a little depressed from my recent seperation.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    update, back in the gym eating the right foods and starting to feel a little better. had blood work done last week and the results indicate a full recovery was made. so any issues i have are more than likely the result of feeling a little depressed from my recent seperation.
    only one way to fix that, and i am pretty sure you know how. glad to see you are back in the gym and that everything is ok. now, get some confidence and go scrog something!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Glad to hear this brother!!! Sorry i'm late to your thread, must've of missed it somehow. I do remember you telling me this in another thread recently though.

Keep your chin up bro, I can appreciate the pain you're feeling and can only offer the comfort of time - i.e. it really does get better over time. Do the right thing, try to stay positive, and you will control your own outcome. Stick around this board and let us help to keep you positive.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    only one way to fix that, and i am pretty sure you know how. glad to see you are back in the gym and that everything is ok. now, get some confidence and go scrog something!!!
    been scroging all along, hence the seperation..lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Glad to hear this brother!!! Sorry i'm late to your thread, must've of missed it somehow. I do remember you telling me this in another thread recently though.

Keep your chin up bro, I can appreciate the pain you're feeling and can only offer the comfort of time - i.e. it really does get better over time. Do the right thing, try to stay positive, and you will control your own outcome. Stick around this board and let us help to keep you positive.
    feeling pretty positive and motivated to get back on point with diet and training, im a skinny foker right now. its time to test the myth of muscle memory..

Blog Entries
    good to hear.

and that aint no myth............

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    good to hear.

and that aint no myth............
    i believe you and will some find out for myself,
    thanks bro

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    mbmtec wish you the best man and glad you are climbing out of the hole you were in. I recently had some shit happen to me in a relationship so I looked up this thread and I am empathetic to your situation. Keep your head up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    mbmtec wish you the best man and glad you are climbing out of the hole you were in. I recently had some shit happen to me in a relationship so I looked up this thread and I am empathetic to your situation. Keep your head up bro.
    thank's brother i am. looking foward to hitting the gym at 2 o'clock today, that will make it the first time in like 3 months i've been in the gym more than once in the same week..pathetic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information