Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Work the counter at a tanning salon. You'll meet sexy quality women, and be all bronzed up for free!
    bold move
    unfortunately most girls that come in will probably assume you're gay n if not they won't want to date/hookup with "the dude at the tanning salon"
    Plus then you'd have to break the news to your parents that you like men

On the other hand, free tanning would be nice... lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    bold move
    unfortunately most girls that come in will probably assume you're gay n if not they won't want to date/hookup with "the dude at the tanning salon"
    Plus then you'd have to break the news to your parents that you like men

On the other hand, free tanning would be nice... lol
    they can think i'm gay as i help apply the lotion

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    they can think i'm gay as i help apply the lotion

Whoops...wrong pic....
    I'll try this again....

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    these dicks in dublin think im scottish by my accent (north east ireland), and i say 'no im northern irish, you twat' and when some call me a northern cvnt, i say no 'im scottish you twat' lol
    Ahh that's why I can't read your posts

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Ahh that's why I can't read your posts
    bugger lugs :P

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Bloodly foreigners

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    idk what to do I want to do it and what if I worked at a place like culture room? The majority of people there are skinny emokids/potheads. Realistically though I'm probably not gonna get hired like gixxer said places probably want 21+
    Get a fake id....China is producing some incredibly realistic ones these days...just don't let them put the wrong pic on there of a chinese man instead of yours.

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    ^ and what happens if my employer finds out it was fake

Well got a job at a strip bar again. Its one of the hotspots down here re opening. Should be interesting

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Well got a job at a strip bar again. Its one of the hotspots down here re opening. Should be interesting
    Sorry to hiajck, but I am coming down to West Palm Beach soon...that's near you right?

Sorry to hiajck, but I am coming down to West Palm Beach soon...that's near you right?
    yea about 40 mins

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    vacation? or did she end up buying tickets 0.o?
    Last edited by TBrah; 08-25-2011 at 08:38 PM.

JiveTurkey01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i started because i PT'd a head doorman when i lived in northern ireland and he asked me for a help out now and again when he was short staffed. the venue was local town and not much hassel, ordinary ppl and no gangs when i moved to dublin i did my licence and have ended up in it full time due to lack of work in my other areas.
    depends where you do it, there arent many morals or restraints in dublin (and prob any major city) when it comes to violence, its full of gangs and paramilitaries. small towns arent so bad, you'd prob get offered on to fight rather than a knife/bottle in the back of your head.
    i learned pretty much on my feet and there have been alot of close calls, now i can read a situation before it even starts and try to diffuse it with minimal fuss (drunks are easily tricked). but you have to know that certain geezers are hardened criminals and its not easy to sort mate, i recently had a bad run in with a well known paramilitary head and tbh i still dont know what way it is going to pan out. sometimes i wonder what the fvck im doing, im well educated but there no openings atm and bills and rent need to paid, my advice is if you dont need to go into this game, then dont.
    Wow, that is just hardcore. You must be really scary in person. I mean between tricking alcoholic dropouts with your cheetahlike wit and having badruns with drunk paramilitary from dublin methinks you must be the irish version of chuck norris.

I was even almost afraid to respond to you in this thread thats how tough I think you are. Quick question tho ever fight a sober guy that wasn't irish? And what happened? I'm sure you must have won right?
    Last edited by JiveTurkey01; 08-26-2011 at 12:04 AM.

I eat me lucky charms with a shot of me irish guiness and then I go fvckn up drunk retodds left and right. Oh btw did I tell anyone I was from Dublin?
    Thats in ireland. I'm irish btw. Oh and I'm from dublin. Because I know if I say it more than once it just scares people that much more. Just not as tough as dec11 tho that guys a true badass... he talks about fighting everyday methinks, so that must mean he's a badass.

Keep your distance me non irish lads.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey01 View Post
    I eat me lucky charms with a shot of me irish guiness and then I go fvckn up drunk retodds left and right. Oh btw did I tell anyone I was from Dublin?
    Thats in ireland. I'm irish btw. Oh and I'm from dublin. Because I know if I say it more than once it just scares people that much more. Just not as tough as dec11 tho that guys a true badass... he talks about fighting everyday methinks, so that must mean he's a badass.

Keep your distance me non irish lads.
    Who the fvck is this guy?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bo..

Bro wash the bronzer out your eyes and take another look yah dumb homo.

I can't even believe you're little punk ass is from jersey talking half the shit you do on this site. No way you could be that badass unless you're from Dublin, just ask dec11.

Oh btw where from jersey are you? The part that smells like my asscrack? Both you and dec11 talk about how tough you are every fvckn day you are on this site. Its tired repetive nonsense so please stfu and gafl already. I'm trying to troll and you're making even that difficult.

Just tell me where you're from and bring a video camera so you can show the rest of the forum how badass you are. I'll give you the first 5 punches even, you just have to give me the camera afterwards so it doesn't fall down with you.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Who the fvck is this guy?
    some waste of skin

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey01 View Post
    Bro wash the bronzer out your eyes and take another look yah dumb homo.

I can't even believe you're little punk ass is from jersey talking half the shit you do on this site. No way you could be that badass unless you're from Dublin, just ask dec11.

Oh btw where from jersey are you? The part that smells like my asscrack? Both you and dec11 talk about how tough you are every fvckn day you are on this site. Its tired repetive nonsense so please stfu and gafl already. I'm trying to troll and you're making even that difficult.

Just tell me where you're from and bring a video camera so you can show the rest of the forum how badass you are. I'll give you the first 5 punches even, you just have to give me the camera afterwards so it doesn't fall down with you.
    Being a drug addict must make you a tuff cvnt that can take a beatin'?

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    He'll be gone soon

People stopped buying that "he'll be gone" shit after the 100th time it was said.
    It should be more than clear that I am still yet to go anywhere anytime soon.

And auslifta, I'm not tough. I never said that once actually. What I actually said was I could beat bronzers ass. But I never sat on this board talking about dublin or jersey and how that somehow makes me a badass. Not once in fact. Yet dec11 and bronzer, at least once a day, everyday, talk about how tough they are and how badass jersey and dublin are, which neither of them are. So you definitely have me mistaken there you moron. The tough ones are always the ones that can't shut up about how tough they are... definitely not someone like me.

I think they must have learned it from swifto tbo, all that doubledge utility tool talk got to their heads. Kinda like being an etard got to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    bo..
    ohhh....The 28 year old who is Psychology major at Monmouth University...gotcha. I know a few others things too, like his first and last name. People should be more careful about the information that they give out to others, word travels fast.

Your first name wouldn't happen to start with an "R" would it?????

(Right now your probably thinking, fvck- how does this guy know so much about me?)
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 08-26-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information