Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is why everyone should be made to serve in the miltary.Some people think they are to good.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Some people just think they know it all ^^

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    The city offered the family $900k yesterday.

I took this last night--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-07-31_00-07-39_577.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	549.4 KB 
ID:	116440

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    The city offered the family $900k yesterday.

I took this last night--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-07-31_00-07-39_577.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	549.4 KB 
ID:	116440
    Any news on whats happening to the police officers?

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Any news on whats happening to the police officers?
    No, the DA isn't releasing any details until the investigation is concluded.... the FBI is involved. I guess they're having a a hard time finding credible witnesses, but apparently the police have video of the incident as well, and Thomas's father has asked them to release it. I can't see them not being prosecuted. Even if they are, it will be a long time before this thing is wrapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    if you have faith in the ones you vote for, and they dont have seperate interests.
    Faith and blind faith are two different things.

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

No, the DA isn't releasing any details until the investigation is concluded.... the FBI is involved. I guess they're having a a hard time finding credible witnesses, but apparently the police have video of the incident as well, and Thomas's father has asked them to release it. I can't see them not being prosecuted. Even if they are, it will be a long time before this thing is wrapped up.
    Yeah, watch I bet they get 2 months suspension with pay.

Yeah, watch I bet they get 2 months suspension with pay.
    Not if the city video shows what this guy is saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGGV7kjH-c

Not if the city video shows what this guy is saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGGV7kjH-c
    Wow, that should be more than enough to serve justice

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well the town already know the yare at fault if they are offering to settle. They probably arent comemnting because the yare still investigating the officers. Those cops should goto jail and the yshould take everything the cops own. Why shoudl the townpeople be out 900k for the cops wrong doing. Fvcking take thier houses and accounts. Maybe that will start teaching some lessons

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    bold
    Our country is not in danger by any country that wipes their ass with their hand. There is no danger and most join the army because they can't do school and don't have other options. The pay is decent and you can retire early in comparison. Not a bad deal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Our country is not in danger by any country that wipes their ass with their hand. There is no danger and most join the army because they can't do school and don't have other options. The pay is decent and you can retire early in comparison. Not a bad deal at all.
    Agreed, most don't join to actually fight for the Country and protect the American citizens they join for the thrill and excitement.
    And its not like they don't get rewarded for it either, its just like any other job, just has alot more perks.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    These 6 cvnts have been on a force of how many for how long? If a cop on a metropolitan police force is not involved in abuses, then they know of and protect others who are. Enough excuses. There are next to no "good" cops out there IMO, mostly just bad ones and complacent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst;570***5
    These 6 cvnts have been on a force of how many for how long? If a cop on a metropolitan police force is not involved in abuses, then they know of and protect others who are. Enough excuses. There are next to no "good" cops out there IMO, mostly just bad ones and complacent ones.
    There are plenty of good ones out there..... just not these guys. I'm going to the city council meeting tomorrow and voicing my opinion. I'll let you guys know how it goes....... what a bunch of bullshit.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    There are plenty of good ones out there..... just not these guys. I'm going to the city council meeting tomorrow and voicing my opinion. I'll let you guys know how it goes....... what a bunch of bullshit.
    Please do!

It was heated, to say the least. The mayor is a joke.... an inept and incompetent man. How he was elected is beyond me.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    was the debate as similar as the one here...what were the points

It was heated, to say the least. The mayor is a joke.... an inept and incompetent man. How he was elected is beyond me.
    can you give us some details

I will.... I gotta get some sleep, I'll be back in a bit.

It started off with an attorney explaining the laws/procedures/etc... of how things were being handled. Then, the mayor, who is one of the biggest douchebags I've ever encountered (he looks like colonel sanders), went on to read some shit he wrote to the father in order to "dispel any rumors he was not compassionate." (paraphrased) The father spoke and claimed that the mayor never said anything to him.

They don't give a shit.... they are trying to cover all their bases and make it look like their hands are tied behind their backs..... excuses for why they don't do their jobs. It was pretty much a waste. About 80 citizens got up and spoke for up to three minutes each, many of whom called for the resignation of the Chief of Police.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    It started off with an attorney explaining the laws/procedures/etc... of how things were being handled. Then, the mayor, who is one of the biggest douchebags I've ever encountered (he looks like colonel sanders), went on to read some shit he wrote to the father in order to "dispel any rumors he was not compassionate." (paraphrased) The father spoke and claimed that the mayor never said anything to him.

They don't give a shit.... they are trying to cover all their bases and make it look like their hands are tied behind their backs..... excuses for why they don't do their jobs. It was pretty much a waste. About 80 citizens got up and spoke for up to three minutes each, many of whom called for the resignation of the Chief of Police.
    like is said i couldnt see the video that was in this thread but if its anything like the police brutality ive seen posted here and/or on youtube/news then i hope so

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    There will be some kind of justice as the guy who was beat to death, his father had worked in the sheriffs office and he's not going to let it rest..

are the cops suspended as of now or have charges been filed

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are the cops suspended as of now or have charges been filed
    No charges have been filed yet. The FBI is conducting an independent investigation as well as the DA. As far as I know, the officers are suspended with pay as of yesterday or the day before.

I'm sure those 6 officers feared for their very lives thinking that this man was a member of Al Quaeda with a bomb vest on so they had to get him before he detonated that vest bomb. what? He wasn't wearing a vest bomb nor was he a member of Al Quaeda? Hmm well he must have been very scary and menacing for 6 burley officers to attack him at once. I'm sure he was awful scary looking as he pilfered through the trash can looking for scraps of food to eat. You know a rolled up piece of wet newspaper can be a deadly weapon to 6 burly well protected experienced officers. But seriously I can't imagine what their motive could be here at all. there is no excuse to justify the excessive amount of force used by 6 count them 6 armed police officers all ganging up on one helpless homeless mentally challenged man. They better be thankful the man they killed was white cause if it had of been a black man that city would burn. Blacks are tired of taking that crap from cops and they fight back in whatever way they can. Not saying it's good nor bad, but just the way it is. Look what happened when they beat Rodney King, there was rioting all over the place.

The DA who was supposedly the lead investigator on the case is best friends with the police chief. My father, an attorney, called the DA's office today and was told this was not the case. The woman he spoke to said something along the lines of "We deal with this all the time, and it's our job to go after bad/dirty cops. I've seen the video, and you have nothing to worry about." Hopefully she is right.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is why everyone should be made to serve in the miltary.Some people think they are to good.
    LMAO!! I hope you are joking. You're probably the guy that says shit along the lines of "They are over there 'fighting for our freedom' (which isn't really true, YOU guys are invading OTHER PEOPLE'S freedom), what are you doing?!"

I don't mean to offend anybody, but people who STILL support the military and it's agenda, after EVERYTHING that went down and has been exposed....I almost feel bad for them. Patriotism like it was encouraged by your 'forefathers', and the way they viewed it is dead. It's all business now. People are losing their lives as dollars bills, it's sad to the point I can't put it into words.

To the OP, loving the title xD

And I just saw that 900k offer....writing checks to suppress the question. PIGS!! Somebody needs to bring out the hammer and start making some ham!!!

Oh Crap Did Someone Say Ham?????

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    One more reason I have no respect for the fvcking pigs.
    They should all be sent to prison with no solitary confinement so they can get fvcked up the arse and shanked like they deserve. What a disgrace I am ashamed to be an american.
    best quote! Dont let these f!uckers p.c up

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well if you are ashamed of being an American.LEAVE no one is forcing you to stay.Yes we have some bad police officers.But that isnt the rule.So labeling them pigs is like calling your mother a idiot.For giving birth to such at short sighted son.We as Americans have a lot of rights not enjoyed in other countries.Rights that people unlike yourself fought for.So if this place is so bad.GET THE HELL OUT!!
    agree that it is not the u.s. that is distastefull its police everywhere. Id bet all my money that other countries have worse things going on way more often but we as americans hold ourselves (or we should) to a higher standard. WE SHOULD NOT BE SPENDING TAX DOLLARS ON COPS LIKE THIS! Truth be told every city in california has corruption in its poice dept's. I get pulled over for speeding and its a 45 min ordeal but when my house got broken into cops are gone in ten mins only taking fingerprints because i told them to. While i am proud to be american and i love america I hate the polititions for not holding our police officers to the standard that they should be held to

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Fvcking scumbags. No, not all cops - THESE cops, and the other jerk offs who likely were picked on as kids and now abuse their power because 'they can'.

It also sucks for legit cops, because shit like this makes it difficult for them to do their job. Look at somebody the wrong way and they claim police brutality. This kind of garbage is what makes that claim so credible. So a few fvck wads ruin it for everybody.

My prayers are with this guy's family. I don't give a fvck HOW much somebody is resisting arrest (if he even was to begin with) - there is NO excuse for this. If 6 cops can't subdue this guy, then they are some sorry fvcking cops.

I can tell you one thing, with all due respect to his father, if this were me i'd be on a killing spree. Those pigs would die. I'd welcome prison, it'd be worth it. Death row? What would I have left to live for? They slaughtered somebody's child!!!
    agree 100%

JimInAK is offline Member
    What happened was disgraceful and the fact that the responsible parties to this homicide are not in jail is reprehensible.

This happens too often and these types of perpetrators, acting under the color of law are rarely prosecuted. When we as a nation ignore and allow such atrocities, this is what we get and will continue to get. Americans are sheep and anyone who believes that we live in a free and just nation must be delusional.

I'm not happy to have to speak this uncomfortable truth, but it is undeniably apparent to anyone who doesn't have their head in the sand.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    These "Law enforcement officers" are scum - the lowest form of criminals - criminals with badges. My grestest hope is that they go to jail for a long time - someone there outs them as pigs ...and true justice can and would then be levied. The should get the fvcking death penalty - each and every one of them ...but they wont.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i cant believe this crap. ive put of reading this thread because it just pisses me off but now i have read it. i agree with GB id be killing me some pigs if i was the father. fvck it hes old anyways kill them and go out with style.

but honestly its not just america. here in canada cops do some fvcked up shit to. and people wonder why that 17 year old kid shot that cop straight in the forehead around the corner from my house a couple of years ago. or why that cop around the other corner of my house got brass knuckles to the jaw about a year ago.

when a cop is coming up to you these days you have no idea what they just might do to you.

i appreciate the good ones, but **** are a lot of them assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i cant believe this crap. ive put of reading this thread because it just pisses me off but now i have read it. i agree with GB id be killing me some pigs if i was the father. fvck it hes old anyways kill them and go out with style.

but honestly its not just america. here in canada cops do some fvcked up shit to. and people wonder why that 17 year old kid shot that cop straight in the forehead around the corner from my house a couple of years ago. or why that cop around the other corner of my house got brass knuckles to the jaw about a year ago.

when a cop is coming up to you these days you have no idea what they just might do to you.

i appreciate the good ones, but **** are a lot of them assholes

The father was a Ranger in Vietnam, and an ex Orange County Sheriff. He's a good guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information