Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PitMaster is offline Associate Member

Can u buy a Woman overseas?

My past woman's ex-husband is originally from Turkey. After they split he went back to his home country and picked out a Young, exotic Woman. I met her, she seems to have good morals and in their culture they put men first and family. Plays a housewife to the T. She had no choice on who she was to Marry. This was decided by her Family or Father.
    The ex-husband had to show that he had financial security to make her his wife. He flowered her with jewelry and money. I don't know if any of this went to the family or not. This is all he had to do to get his exotic wife of his choice.
    I don't neccessarily agree with the fact she had no say in it or any freedom in the matter. To this day she is a content housewife and gives him everything he needs and wants.
    I wonder if this kinda stuff still goes on in other countries, if so, which ones?
    And do u have to be one of their own race to do this.
    Do u guys or Ladies agree on this?
    I would of liked to have done this if it was possible and after I have her, then teach her to think freely. Although that would probably backfire on me. Freedom should be everyones right, but this is how they are brought up.

I just wanted to clarify the fact that I'm talking about Legit Marriage arrangements. Not underground sex trade or black market arrangements.
    Last edited by PitMaster; 08-07-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: clarification

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I was going to buy a man once downtown but it turned out to be DSM so I didn't have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I was going to buy a man once downtown but it turned out to be DSM so I didn't have to pay.
    lol...I knew I was opening this door.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    One can only dream...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    ya.. Mail order brides.. I don't necessarily agree, but it's their choice to participate, or atleast supposedly. I think the rationale is they come to the U.S., get citizenship, and live a much better quality of life than living in extreme poverty or in countries where they have virtually no rights. Most are very subservient by nature do to how they are raised over in Asia, Arab nations, not sure about Russia
    Google "mail order brides", the first 2 results are Russian brides and Asian brides...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    ya.. Mail order brides.. I don't necessarily agree, but it's their choice to participate, or atleast supposedly. I think the rationale is they come to the U.S., get citizenship, and live a much better quality of life than living in extreme poverty or in countries where they have virtually no rights. Most are very subservient by nature do to how they are raised over in Asia, Arab nations, not sure about Russia
    Google "mail order brides", the first 2 results are Russian brides and Asian brides...
    alot of the Russian ones arent coming from extreme poverty and arent subservient. Yes they want a better life. But also i forgot the ratio but there are single woman then men

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Why did your X where the pantsand this is your only way to be boss?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    One can only dream...
    repost

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    alot of the Russian ones arent coming from extreme poverty and arent subservient. Yes they want a better life. But also i forgot the ratio but there are single woman then men
    Russian women I think are so pretty.

Interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by songdog;5712***
    Why did your X where the pantsand this is your only way to be boss?
    lol...no but that might be a good enough sell for me.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well...what exactly is the question?
    Sure, arranged marriage is still done in many countries (mainly in poorer rural communities).
    But once you move back to the US, they can obviously still divorce you (especially once they get their US citizenship).
    And why the hell would you want to marry some chick who is being forced to marry you by her father? Are you really that desperate?

J-Crane is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Sure, arranged marriage is still done in many countries (mainly in poorer rural communities).
    But once you move back to the US, they can obviously still divorce you (especially once they get their US citizenship).
    And why the hell would you want to marry some chick who is being forced to marry you by her father? Are you really that desperate?
    that is not true what ever county you marry in you must divorce under there law say you marry a Chinese woman and you or her want a divorce it must be done in china or at least through Chinese law look it up

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    In Afghanistan, marriages are arranged by the parents. Not sure exactly how it works, but it does seem to work. if it didn't work, I'm sure the birth rate would plummet.....

the other advantage to this type of arrangement, is that it avoids the emotional rollercoaster of having to fall in love first before getting married, like typically happens in most western developed countries. What I mean by this, emotionally, is that what goes up, must come down. Most relationships start off with both parties wearing "rose colored glasses" that only filters in the positive aspects of that particular person. And after time, the "rosiness" wears off, and this is when the intensity of the emotion is diminished. this is quite often a driving factor for sex outside the marriage, and even divorce. But with afgnans, the emotional bond doesn't swing wildly, and is therefore more even keel. More stable. The traditional roles for husband / wife are much more defined, and predictable. there are definately certain advantages to this type arrangement.

I knew someone that done this. I was kinda shocked on how he got his new wife. I was looking for input and thoughts on the subject, not neccessarily for me to get a mail order bride....I'm sure my lady would love that. I was just laying out some facts and also wanted to see if this still goes on today.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    In Afghanistan, marriages are arranged by the parents. Not sure exactly how it works, but it does seem to work. if it didn't work, I'm sure the birth rate would plummet.....

the other advantage to this type of arrangement, is that it avoids the emotional rollercoaster of having to fall in love first before getting married, like typically happens in most western developed countries. What I mean by this, emotionally, is that what goes up, must come down. Most relationships start off with both parties wearing "rose colored glasses" that only filters in the positive aspects of that particular person. And after time, the "rosiness" wears off, and this is when the intensity of the emotion is diminished. this is quite often a driving factor for sex outside the marriage, and even divorce. But with afgnans, the emotional bond doesn't swing wildly, and is therefore more even keel. More stable. The traditional roles for husband / wife are much more defined, and predictable. there are definately certain advantages to this type arrangement.
    That's what I was looking for. Some good insight and an angle I did not see.
    So u being over there could u actually do this? or u have to be a native?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Crane View Post
    that is not true what ever county you marry in you must divorce under there law say you marry a Chinese woman and you or her want a divorce it must be done in china or at least through Chinese law look it up
    There are ways around that. Yeah, that country needs to draft up the divorce papers, but it's not like both parties have to travel overseas to sign the paperwork. But I get what you're saying.

Wait, but weren't you just explaining in another thread that these same guys are all gay and have sex with men for pleasure and women for children? Because that would certainly explain why these arranged marriages seem to work, especially when the woman has no choice but to sit at home and behave.

Quote Originally Posted by PitMaster View Post
    That's what I was looking for. Some good insight and an angle I did not see.
    So u being over there could u actually do this? or u have to be a native?
    It would be against their custom for an afghan woman to marry me. A traditional afghan woman.

Now if she were a college girl back in the states, all bets are off...

Wait, but weren't you just explaining in another thread that these same guys are all gay and have sex with men for pleasure and women for children? Because that would certainly explain why these arranged marriages seem to work, especially when the woman has no choice but to sit at home and behave.
    around the age of 6 or 7, boys and girls are seperated. Seperate classrooms in school, seperate social activities, even seperate rooms at wedding ceremonies.

As the young boys go through puberty, and their libido's wake up and want to be fed, when they experiment sexually, as normal children will do, there will be no girls around for them to do it with. they are really not allowed to socialize with girls. therefore, if you want to have sex with someone other than yourself, it will be with another young male. This is their custom, and has been going on for unknown countless generations. Not only that, some develop a taste for young boys, and will continue to have sex with that age group, even as they grow old and have children of their own. This too has been a custom for a very long time.

Unfortunately, homosexuality is a sin in the Muslim religion. So it may be customary and common to have sex with other men or young boys, it is a violation of their religion. Because of this, as I learn more of the local Muslim people, I am learning that they quite often violate what they know to be right or wrong, and are OK with it, which is another reason why practically everyone here looks at the locals as if they are all liars and thieves. I am not saying they ARE all liars and thieves. I'm saying that the perception that mostly all the expats I know have of the locals is that of them all being liars and thieves. AND this doesn't mean that our perception is wrong, either!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    No, no no, that's not true or the way it works. Maybe 50+ years ago but even doubtful back then. 99% of those so called mail order brides are basically dating sites and women are on there because they are looking for someone from another country. The problem is a lot of them are just looking for someone to support them where they are and have no intention of leaving. Some of them are not even women and some are nothing more than Nigerian scammers.

You can not go to a site and just pick a woman to become your bride. You still have to go over there, meet her, the family, she/they have to approve of you and the situation and you have to go through the whole Visa process including PROVING to their local government as well as your own government with pictures, receipts, phone records, email records etc that you have a real relationship.

50% of them still end up being fake. The women get here and dump the guy either shortly after or the guy end up being a jerk and either she is stuck or gets smart and gets out. You have to think, usually there is a reason the guy is not married or cant hold a relationship who look for the so called mail order brides. There are a few guys who just prefer non US women and like the true Asian family qualities although you need to learn and know the culture. Each one is different and each person has their own idea of Family and priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No, no no, that's not true or the way it works. Maybe 50+ years ago but even doubtful back then. 99% of those so called mail order brides are basically dating sites and women are on there because they are looking for someone from another country. The problem is a lot of them are just looking for someone to support them where they are and have no intention of leaving. Some of them are not even women and some are nothing more than Nigerian scammers.

You can not go to a site and just pick a woman to become your bride. You still have to go over there, meet her, the family, she/they have to approve of you and the situation and you have to go through the whole Visa process including PROVING to their local government as well as your own government with pictures, receipts, phone records, email records etc that you have a real relationship.

50% of them still end up being fake. The women get here and dump the guy either shortly after or the guy end up being a jerk and either she is stuck or gets smart and gets out. You have to think, usually there is a reason the guy is not married or cant hold a relationship who look for the so called mail order brides. There are a few guys who just prefer non US women and like the true Asian family qualities although you need to learn and know the culture. Each one is different and each person has their own idea of Family and priorities.
    I know 1 couple that is a mail order bride. not sure how they actually meet. Website or agency. But he went over there a couple times to visit her. They got married here in the US and have been together happily for years

this fairly common 150+ years ago in the US. Guys on the frontier, no women around, and arrangements would be made...

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    this fairly common 150+ years ago in the US. Guys on the frontier, no women around, and arrangements would be made...
    Yeah back then they use to just bring them in on train or wagon in groups, not even anything pre arranged except a town full of guys working and somewhere else a bunch of women looking for husbands. The odd woman out ended up working the saloons.

I know 1 couple that is a mail order bride. not sure how they actually meet. Website or agency. But he went over there a couple times to visit her. They got married here in the US and have been together happily for years
    I dont think it's a bad way to go as long as a person is smart about it and doesnt just pick out some girl from a picture not getting to know her and expect her to be or stay subservient. There may be some who are that way for a while but eventually they will learn they have rights and if a guy is looking for a slave he is going to have problems eventually.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-08-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    around the age of 6 or 7, boys and girls are seperated. Seperate classrooms in school, seperate social activities, even seperate rooms at wedding ceremonies.

As the young boys go through puberty, and their libido's wake up and want to be fed, when they experiment sexually, as normal children will do, there will be no girls around for them to do it with. they are really not allowed to socialize with girls. therefore, if you want to have sex with someone other than yourself, it will be with another young male. This is their custom, and has been going on for unknown countless generations. Not only that, some develop a taste for young boys, and will continue to have sex with that age group, even as they grow old and have children of their own. This too has been a custom for a very long time.
    Sorry...that is just fvcked up...I definetely will not be taking my family to Afghanistan..not that i ever had plans to... but there are just some things I can not agree with..that above being one of them...No wonder they are so fvcked up over there.That really has to create some confused and messed up adults...That is worse than growing up in the bible belt and being told no premarital sex is allowed and it is a sin to choke da chicken..Soooo what is a sex crazed teenager supposed to do?? Not that I followed these practices but it sure made growing up hard...no pun intended..

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I dont think it's a bad way to go as long as a person is smart about it and doesnt just pick out some girl from a picture not getting to know her and expect her to be or stay subservient. There may be some who are that way for a while but eventually they will learn they have rights and if a guy is looking for a slave he is going to have problems eventually.
    I agree with this. I guess if I ever have to start over in my life, I would look into it. I may just try and move back to my birthplace and learn the culture if life leads me that way. I wouldn't want a slave and who knows these women would find there freedom overwhelming and they would just bust out of their normal routine and go balls out over here and u lose them anyway, to their free spirit. I imagine if your caged for so long and opportunity to get out arises..The beast will be let loose.

WOW! culture difference. Over here your hanged and should be for diddlin boys. I just can't imagine guys for pleasure and women on the backburner taking care the homestead. It's too natural for me to like women.

Quote Originally Posted by PitMaster View Post
    WOW! culture difference. Over here your hanged and should be for diddlin boys. I just can't imagine guys for pleasure and women on the backburner taking care the homestead. It's too natural for me to like women.
    in this regard, in my humble opinion, the Muslim religion/culture here locally goes AGAINST human nature. It is natural to want to be with members of the opposing sex. And it is natural to want to have sex with members of the opposing sex. But here, sex is a sin unless with your spouse. So in the minds of many young males, they don't like to think that when they are experimenting sexually with other young men, they don't like to really think of that like sex. They CANNOT think of it like it is sex. If they did, then it would be two sins.... premarital sex is a sin, and homosexuality is a sin. So, somehow, they've learned to deceive themselves into thinking that butt fukking another dude aint sex.

And since they've fooled themselves into thinking butt fukking another dude aint sex, then, quite often, even after they do get married, these homosexual activities continue. And since BF'ing another dude aint sex, then that also means they are not being unfaithful to their spouses, yet another sin (adultry)!

So this whole cultural/religius thing the local muslims have going on here about seperation of the sexes really sets up alot of problems. and hypocracies. There is an ingrained duality here that is learned early on. This duality is what is right, what they were taught and what they believe, versus what they actually do, which in many cases, is opposite of what they know to be right. They have learned how to justify their actions and behaviour even though what they do is wrong, based on what their doctrine teaches them.

And since the local muslims are so good at justifying their behavior/actions which are contrary to their beliefs and doctrine, which is everything their society believes in, then, in reality, they become very comfortable with, what we call, lying and other unsavory aspects of what they do.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 08-09-2011 at 03:36 AM.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    The guys over here believe that you are not a homo if you are a giver but only one if you are a taker ...... They tend to use the third world nationals as their butt fcukin buddies. I will not get into details of some of the shocking true stories that I have heard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    The guys over here believe that you are not a homo if you are a giver but only one if you are a taker ...... They tend to use the third world nationals as their butt fcukin buddies. I will not get into details of some of the shocking true stories that I have heard!!!
    our DCOP took a complaint before I got here that the neighbors were seeing two locals butt fukkin each other on the roof....

....makes ya wonder, huh?

our DCOP took a complaint before I got here that the neighbors were seeing two locals butt fukkin each other on the roof....

....makes ya wonder, huh?
    Maybe it was just the male landlords over there taking turns airing out the rent receipts.

[QUOTE=Times Roman;5714074]in this regard, in my humble opinion, the Muslim religion/culture here locally goes AGAINST human nature. It is natural to want to be with members of the opposing sex. And it is natural to want to have sex with members of the opposing sex. But here, sex is a sin unless with your spouse. So in the minds of many young males, they don't like to think that when they are experimenting sexually with other young men, they don't like to really think of that like sex. They CANNOT think of it like it is sex. If they did, then it would be two sins.... premarital sex is a sin, and homosexuality is a sin. So, somehow, they've learned to deceive themselves into thinking that butt fukking another dude aint sex.

And since they've fooled themselves into thinking butt fukking another dude aint sex
    , then, quite often, even after they do get married, these homosexual activities continue. And since BF'ing another dude aint sex, then that also means they are not being unfaithful to their spouses, yet another sin (adultry)!

And all that time I thought I was having sex. only to now find out it wasn't sex at all. Who knew? lol

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    it all makes sense now.. If I had to butt fvck other little boys, I'd blow myself up for 7 virgins too

it all makes sense now.. If I had to butt fvck other little boys, I'd blow myself up for 7 virgins too
    it is 72 virgins ...... but you don't get away with it either .... you also get 13 prepubesent (boy) concubines to play with as well .... and your lucky wives for all their goodness on earth get to watch!!

Let's hope they (virgins) all look like Susan Boyle (If you don't know then google!!)

i'd like to order a set of 23 year old russian twins and put it on my

Quote Originally Posted by Sustlover View Post
    A quick fact for people bashing arranged marraiges.

50% of normal marraiges end in divorce
    only 20% of arranged marraiges end in divorce and 80% stay together for life.

Don't believe me? Go look for yourself.
    i believe that is probably true. But take into account how many people in arranged marriages are actually allowed to divorce. So the real facts are probably skewed.

i'd like to order a set of 23 year old russian twins and put it on my

Who Boris and Ivan??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Who Boris and Ivan??? lol
    lol, douche

Quote Originally Posted by Sustlover View Post
    A quick fact for people bashing arranged marraiges.

50% of normal marraiges end in divorce
    only 20% of arranged marraiges end in divorce and 80% stay together for life.

Don't believe me? Go look for yourself.
    It is now culturally acceptable to divorce in Western cultures so there will be plenty! When I was a kid it was culturally unacceptable to be divorced. I only knew, out of hundreds of people, one dvorced parent in over 13 years. Now I know loads and loads! How many women in arranged marriages are allowed to divorce even if badly abused???

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Can I buye thise womans?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information