Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    LMFAO

I think the spray would be good

Or a flame thrower made our of a can of hairspray with a ignition made from a disposable camera.... I love making weapons lol

Simply spray the spay, the process of pressing down the spray releases the spark and your off.... I dont have one any more... Wish I did so i could post a picture...

You could go with one of these, maybe a little small tho....

You should have practiced your marksmanship with that thing during those riots.

Imagine getting hit upside the head with a fukkin potato traveling at 400 ft per second at 200 yards and having no idea where it came from. LMFAO!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    What the hell is it with you UK guys. Between you and swifto i'm fvcking scared to go there now
    LOL

Were perfectly normal

I just used to be a bit abnormal
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    You should have practiced your marksmanship with that thing during those riots.

Imagine getting hit upside the head with a fukkin potato traveling at 400 ft per second at 200 yards and having no idea where it came from. LMFAO!
    Would have been excellent.... Frozen potatoes of corse (evil laugh)....

They would have know where It came from tho.... That thing is as loud as a shot gun.

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A large multi-tool with 2 click in knives. Also been redesigned so it can be held and both knives face one another with a 1 inch gap. Get stabbed by it and you wont be able to stitch the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    A large multi-tool with 2 click in knives. Also been redesigned so it can be held and both knives face one another with a 1 inch gap. Get stabbed by it and you wont be able to stitch the wound.

Photo or example?

Not one of these

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Photo or example?
    He's talking about a double edge blade, we used to make them in jail. If you get cut by one you can't be stitched up....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	double knife.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	116766

Somethin like this matt? Not the handle, but the blade line up...

Don't mind the 30 sec photoshop

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    theres this little thing called a sap. also known as a leather slapper or a leather blackjack. its leather filled with lead. you just smack someone on the head and they will get a nice lump. its pretty simple. you can keep it right between the seats.

its not gonna have the fear factor when you pull it out though but then again you cant teach taekwondo to a bitch and expect him to be a fighter.

or you could get one of these

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    I have a few options to choose from: Numero uno is my HK (cops carry those for good reason), then comes the Surefire Defender (similar to the above flashlight but puts out 200 lumen) and then the multi-cell Maglight (cops carry those for good reason). My .40 is the most intimidating, the Surefire is for close combat and the Maglight is for blunt trauma. I suggest fast-ties if you want to take the individual home for a bit body modification. That Ford is a pretty big weapon, too! Old people run over pedestrians all the time.

And if u decide u wanna bend ur GF over the bonnet you could spank her ass with it aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    theres this little thing called a sap. also known as a leather slapper or a leather blackjack. its leather filled with lead. you just smack someone on the head and they will get a nice lump. its pretty simple. you can keep it right between the seats.

its not gonna have the fear factor when you pull it out though but then again you cant teach taekwondo to a bitch and expect him to be a fighter.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by goinglong View Post
    That Ford is a pretty big weapon, too! Old people run over pedestrians all the time.

I agree with you UK guys being insane!!! So angry!!! Here I am, posting an innocent enough question asking about a decent, practical self defense weapon and you guys come up with fvcking double edged blades, kitanas, fvcking samurai swords, frozen potato guns, lmao!!!!

Crazy ass limey's I tell ya...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	double knife.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	116766

Somethin like this matt? Not the handle, but the blade line up...

Don't mind the 30 sec photoshop
    Its like that, yes.

I may take a pic of it tomorrow.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I have a few options to choose from: Numero uno is my HK (cops carry those for good reason), then comes the Surefire Defender (similar to the above flashlight but puts out 200 lumen) and then the multi-cell Maglight (cops carry those for good reason). My .40 is the most intimidating, the Surefire is for close combat and the Maglight is for blunt trauma. I suggest fast-ties if you want to take the individual home for a bit body modification. That Ford is a pretty big weapon, too! Old people run over pedestrians all the time.
    I found a company that makes an integrated Foregrip/Light for my AR-15 picatinny rail, the light itself puts out SEVEN HUNDRED (700) LUMENS!!! I cant wait to purchase it, I can only imagine that its absolutely blinding beyond any handheld lights we've ever tried. For those of you unfamiliar, most taclights that attach to the picatinny rails on handguns are anywhere from 100-200 Lumens, and they BLIND an opponent. 700 Lumens is unimagineable.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly. I was going to say my car is #1 so I can drive away. #2 is also my car if I need to run someone over, #3 is my glock. I'm not getting out of the car.

solid-d is offline Member
    Carry a bag full of Kindness

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I keep one of these in my trunk

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    But a 6" ASP

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    For someone so concerned about your personal security you seem to not care about living in such a shitty state that you cannot protect yourself. You better just call the police should anything happen. In a calm demeanor ask the criminal to please halt his attack while you call the police for help. That should work fine.

You'll probably end up getting your balls sued off in New Jersey regardless of what you use.
    ***No source checks!!!***

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    I carry a bat i had since i was 3 and my S&W 40

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    For someone so concerned about your personal security you seem to not care about living in such a shitty state that you cannot protect yourself. You better just call the police should anything happen. In a calm demeanor ask the criminal to please halt his attack while you call the police for help. That should work fine.

You'll probably end up getting your balls sued off in New Jersey regardless of what you use.
    What can I say, as shitty as Jersey can be, I have some strange kind of connection to it. I don't live in a shitty area at all (well, not anymore) but i'm talking more in general anyway - i.e. on the road, road rage, etc.

On another note - when was your Nazi ass ever in Jersey?

Kidding about the Nazi thing of course.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

This guy hardly notices the spray

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post

This guy hardly notices the spray
    i cant believe those are real cops. what a bunch a wimpy bitches

that guy took a ton of that spray, can't believe it didn't affect him that much.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Love the way he utilized his last beer to make his last stand, then he was smart enough to get to the bathroom to flush his eyes. Respect!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was out with a budy in Montana one time on a drive. We had 2 .22 rifles, .410 shot gun, .510 shot gun, AR15 .223 semi auto with banana clips and a 310 rifle all loaded and all had extra clpps loaded on the seat.

Between the prairie dogs, rabbits, bats, and other critters we managed to get 7 deer and one elk in 2 weeks time. We cured, quartered and cut everything up ourselves from steak down to jerky.

The above was originally typed on what must have been an Ambien night. I dont remember writing it previously and 1/2 of it was unintelligible. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-27-2011 at 09:31 PM.

RaZr is offline Member
    Mace is pretty lame, I unloaded an entire can on some prick who beat his wife as an MP. Had to pull out my pr24 and batter some quads. Cs is good unless they know how to use breath control which I was taught in basic training by my drill sgt. Your best bet is a blunt object like a tire iron, no lack of effectiveness with that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information