Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Phil 9 weeks out

Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

layeazy is offline Banned
    Twist if you cant be arrogant at the top when can you be?

Look at this way it could all be smoke and mirrors just promoting the show mmmmm all the interviews jay does he seems down to earth and doesn't big himself up...

Hes part of bodybuilding history and has been for a while!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Why is this so hard to understand? I said: "Coleman was the best recent Mr O. Jays too arrogant. "My dream is to stand next to Phil spot one and two... OF course me in one" annoying when he talks like that." ^(clearly and Opinion)
    I did NOT say he has no right to be arrogant.

Sorry for ruining your thread base lol. Maybe a mod can clean it up and delete all my posts/responding posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Why is this so hard to understand? I said: "Coleman was the best recent Mr O. Jays too arrogant. "My dream is to stand next to Phil spot one and two... OF course me in one" annoying when he talks like that." ^(clearly and Opinion)
    I did NOT say he has no right to be arrogant.

Sorry for ruining your thread base lol. Maybe a mod can clean it up and delete all my posts/responding posts?
    LOL

Dont worry about it bro, everyone has the right to an opinion

And no one has the right to say that someone's option is wrong...

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member
    Hmm, wasn't my opinion attacked as being wrong by the same guy who says nobody should attack his opinion?

I proved your opinion wrong in post #33 on page 1. I have no problem with people attacking my opinion but that's not what anyone discussed. Someone could attack my opinion by arguing that coleman is not the best Mr. O. But you can't attack my opinion by making up an opinion and attacking that new opinion. For example, You can't attack me for saying the above statement about Jay being too arrogant by creating a new argument about Jay not having a right to be arrogant and attacking the new argument as if that is what I said. I didn't do that to you, I attacked your direct opinion. If someone attacks my opinion and shows me a faulty line of reasoning I will change my opinion. (That's what you're supposed to do btw.) That happens to me a lot on here actually.

I just feel that you did not prove my opinion wrong. When I saw your post attempting this, I almost responded with a detailed post about how your examples aren't perfectly accurate, and give many examples of bad things people have done that has improved their celebrity status. I decided not to though, as I get the feeling you are not easily persuaded, and that you don't really care to see my responses anyway. Also, its not really important if we agree or not, and I don't want to change the theme of this thread.
    I'm just saying, its my opinion. If you do not agree, that is perfectly fine. It's just not necessary to try and force me to change my opinion, or make it appear inferior to yours. If I am wrong, so what? Everybody is wrong from time to time.
    I still believe there is no such thing as bad publicity.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Come on stop dissing Kai , he had pretty ruff life.

He was raised in foster home and didn't had any resources . Come on just give him a break and respect his body transformation.
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 09-12-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BareKnuckle View Post
    I just feel that you did not prove my opinion wrong. When I saw your post attempting this, I almost responded with a detailed post about how your examples aren't perfectly accurate, and give many examples of bad things people have done that has improved their celebrity status. I decided not to though, as I get the feeling you are not easily persuaded, and that you don't really care to see my responses anyway. Also, its not really important if we agree or not, and I don't want to change the theme of this thread.
    I'm just saying, its my opinion. If you do not agree, that is perfectly fine. It's just not necessary to try and force me to change my opinion, or make it appear inferior to yours. If I am wrong, so what? Everybody is wrong from time to time.
    I still believe there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post

He was raised in foster home and din't had any resources . Come on just give him a break and respect his body transformation.
    He did and he is doing really well. The only thing is that every time he dances like a stripper all I can think about is him ****ing a grapefruit. 90% of his routine is bad ass but it's that last 10% that I can't get past... Plus he always looks like he smells cookies.

Twist you need to learn to understand that jay is saying these things to hype up the event!

People do this as it is great publicity for the sport and him mentioning phil is giving the fans an insight into how he thinks the Olympia will pan out.

Utilizing Phil is like when he battled Coleman for all those years so this Olympia will be more exciting if he is battling Phil.

We are all entitled to an opinion as this is a forum but your opinion provoked alot of negative responses against yourself because well your opinion though it is valid just doesn't hold ground..

One more reference to Twist, his statement's or his opinions in this thread and I will have this thread closed....

FFS Guys, if you have nothing constructive to add to this thread then dont..... Telling Twist his opinion is wrong over and over again has nothing to do with the 2011 Mr O.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post

He was raised in foster home and din't had any resources . Come on just give him a break and respect his body transformation.
    he prob needs professional help

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    he prob needs professional help
    all the drugs dont help either........

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lol he is certainly a strange guy...

That whole grapefruit thing is so fuked up...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    is LSD included in there somewhere aswell, you reckon? lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Going to be a good battle this one.

If Jay doesnt come in exactly on point and Phil and/or Kai do, I think he's lost.

Wolf is also a good threat if he comes in ripped to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Going to be a good battle this one.

If Jay doesnt come in exactly on point and Phil and/or Kai do, I think he's lost.

Wolf is also a good threat if he comes in ripped to shreds.
    If phill come in on point it SHOULD be game over for Jay..

IMO phill at 100% beats Jay at 100%

I think phill needs an MD contract...

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    If phill come in on point it SHOULD be game over for Jay..

IMO phill at 100% beats Jay at 100%

I think phill needs an MD contract...
    I like Phil and at his age, if he keeps making the transformations he does, he will be freaky like Ronnie was in the late 90's and 2003 IMO. He's grown at such a fast rate but he lacks the grainy dense muscle age brings, something both Jay and Branch have.

With time, I think he will be unstoppable. But I think his frame is narrow.

If Kai keeps growing, he's going to be bigger than anyone else and the same with Wolf. Those two are true mass monster's.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

I like Phil and at his age, if he keeps making the transformations he does, he will be freaky like Ronnie was in the late 90's and 2003 IMO. He's grown at such a fast rate but he lacks the grainy dense muscle age brings, something both Jay and Branch have.

With time, I think he will be unstoppable. But I think his frame is narrow.

If Kai keeps growing, he's going to be bigger than anyone else and the same with Wolf. Those two are true mass monster's.
    I agree that Phil is just insane. I can't believe he is still making such noticeable gains every year at his level.
    It's funny you mention kai being a mass monster. Just a few years ago I would discuss him and mention how his conditioning was amazing, like nothing I had ever seen, but I was worried he wouldn't be able to have the size of some of the bigger guys, and his arms (size) were a weak point. Fast forward, and he is one of the biggest guys on the stage, and his arms are actually a strong point.
    Jay of course went from good and worthy to great and seemingly unbeatable. His legs also started taking on a very unique, Sharp, squared off shape that I've not seen before (and I am actually a fan of).
    It will be a great show this year.

Yeah we can all see Phil coming up if he can continue to work those delts getting wider no one in the Olympia ATM can stop him...

Jays still top contender so is branch he always placing well and kai is looking good should be a great event..

Can you guys throw some insight into:
    1. Why is Branch not expected to be top 3?
    2. Since everyone seems to get to a certain stage of hugeness, all with amazing genetics, is there really a way someone like Phil can keep growing? It seems to me that since he is already that size that his muscles will mature but how can he get bigger? More compounds/higher dosages?
    3. Whatever happened to coleman? He looks like he is still keeping in shape. Does he realize that he can't come back to win?
    4. Who's gonna be the big surprise and what's it gonna be?

I hear that branch was hurt pretty bad and would not compete. Not sure on the details, but dorian yates was telling everyone to wish him the best and a fast recovery

^ oh yeah I forgot about that. That sucks. Something with his leg I think.

charcold is offline Associate Member

Just found this.

Blog Entries
    2. Since everyone seems to get to a certain stage of hugeness, all with amazing genetics, is there really a way someone like Phil can keep growing? It seems to me that since he is already that size that his muscles will mature but how can he get bigger? More compounds/higher dosages?
    3. Whatever happened to coleman? He looks like he is still keeping in shape. Does he realize that he can't come back to win?
    poss told by docs to quit?

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Agree to disagree

He did and he is doing really well. The only thing is that every time he dances like a stripper all I can think about is him ****ing a grapefruit. 90% of his routine is bad ass but it's that last 10% that I can't get past... Plus he always looks like he smells cookies.
    Kai has really original posing routines, so he is mixing things up.

I personally don't think that he is gay. I just think he want to entertain the ladies at the show.

Phil Heath looks freaking amazing.

1. Injury.

2. Growth comes with time. Increase doses, calories, change training. He's young, I cant see how he's already hit his genetic plateu, even on AAS. Then you have new peptides coming out almost yearly = more size.

3. He's too old now and wouldnt finish well, not in the top 5 IMHO. He had problems with his left tricep and lat. They were lagging and it showed. Some claimed an injury, other's nerve damage. His waist was getting on the wide side and his legs also didnt match. Age get's hold of you, but he's still the best in my opinion.

4. Kai if he brings his A game. My predictions:

1. Jay
    2. Phil
    3. Kai
    4. Wolf

charcold is offline Associate Member
    How do you think the competitors all feel right now? I would venture they feel good, most of the hard work is over, now manipulate water and salt on get on stage. I realize its not quite that easy, but you get the point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information