Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i cant believe they havent been claimed off. in ireland fvckin shoplifters have won court settlements of 10000-15000k for being 'embarrassed' by security guards

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    ^ thems fightin words GBRICE lol
    Isn't it true though that it's YOU I gotta worry about more than Tiger though? Bahahahah!!

Just breakin' balls... nuthin' but love for the cat.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Lets all join and then I will start a class action lawsuit for discrimination, you guys can all be a part of it, we will be rich I'm telling you

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    very funny piece by the daily show.

Marine2000 is offline Junior Member
    Just as a disclaimer, I go to Golds and I think PF is a joke. That said, I also think it's ridiculous to say you need to make noise to get big! There's nothing more annoying to me than the group of fatties that get together at my gym. They lay on the exercise balls, lift 15lbs dumbbells, drop them on the floor like they're 120's and grunt and yell for a half hour. The biggest guys in my gym can barley be heard and I only make a little noise at the end of a max. Certainly nothing that can be heard from across the gym. If you're prepping for a show (and you look like it) you reserve the right to make noise if you need to, in my book. Otherwise, I think PF might be onto something with the alarm. My 2EUR

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine2000 View Post
    Just as a disclaimer, I go to Golds and I think PF is a joke. That said, I also think it's ridiculous to say you need to make noise to get big! There's nothing more annoying to me than the group of fatties that get together at my gym. They lay on the exercise balls, lift 15lbs dumbbells, drop them on the floor like they're 120's and grunt and yell for a half hour. The biggest guys in my gym can barley be heard and I only make a little noise at the end of a max. Certainly nothing that can be heard from across the gym. If you're prepping for a show (and you look like it) you reserve the right to make noise if you need to, in my book. Otherwise, I think PF might be onto something with the alarm. My 2EUR
    Are you seriously saying that the insanely loud alarm going off is less annoying than someone grunting or making noise? Come on. I'm all about making the least amount of noise possible, even when I'm maxing out, and even then I don't make that much noise. That being said, I'd much rather have people grunting and huffing and puffing, most of which is blocked out by loud music, than I would that obscene and obnoxious alarm with a ****ing strobe light on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto

Are you seriously saying that the insanely loud alarm going off is less annoying than someone grunting or making noise? Come on. I'm all about making the least amount of noise possible, even when I'm maxing out, and even then I don't make that much noise. That being said, I'd much rather have people grunting and huffing and puffing, most of which is blocked out by loud music, than I would that obscene and obnoxious alarm with a ****ing strobe light on the wall.
    I've never seen/heard the alarm. I've heard about it though and I'm VERY seriously saying I'd rather have that thing go off every 30 seconds than listed to fatties carry on in the corner. The end.

Let me also say...I'm so sick of people slamming weights for no f^cking reason. The 70's and 90's are shot in my gym because people keep slamming them down! No reason! If you can't control the weight don't play with it. If you're slamming a barbell after a heavy dead lift, fine...throwing 70's like they're 120's...sound the alarm!

Quote Originally Posted by Marine2000 View Post
    I've never seen/heard the alarm. I've heard about it though and I'm VERY seriously saying I'd rather have that thing go off every 30 seconds than listed to fatties carry on in the corner. The end.
    It's in the video dude...didn't you watch it? It was set off by his loud breathing.

Planet Fitness has an awesome deal going on now guys!!! LOL

I thought the benefit of a long term contract was that you get a discount?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    cant believe they added haircutting to their scheme...guess that will make up for the bad publicity like this...wish i still had a membership i wonder if the alarm goes off if/when too much tp is used in the bano....good idea...give em a real lunk

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto

It's in the video dude...didn't you watch it? It was set off by his loud breathing.
    Stupid f^cking iPhone wont allow flash yet, so no. An alarm goes off when I try to play flash (side note: love the new app though, so I guess that's a plus)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I would find the damn alarm more distracting than a grunter, wtf kind of gym is this? I bet the owner used to go to Golds and was the smallest person there and was always intimidated by the bigger guys so he decided to open his own gym and keep the bbers out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information