So my soon to be brother in law is getting married to my Sister next month. His best man, a friend of my from years back (10 years ago) is planning a huge night out, all the old gang, me and a load of guys that hadn't seen each other in a decade. So we all met up in a pub on Thursday night to plan the evening.

Now the only thing is, the Best Man doesn't want my Dad to go along, for a few obvious reasons. Thing is, for some reason my soon to be Brother in Law's Dad and his Uncle are going. So I don't exactly know how to not invite my Dad, as I think he assumes he is coming. In all honesty, I don't know why the grooms Dad and Uncle are going and I don't really want to lie and say "it's just me and my friends".

I'm really looking forward to the night, but this is all shit I seem to have to sort out now. Plus, the head bridesmaid, who is incidently out tonight with my Sister on a Hen night, wants me to invite her boyfriend along. I don't even know this guy, and I feel i'll be left baby sitting this dude for the whole evening!