Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Yeah I wouldn't have seen you on the week days.. Wen I go in the mornings, I get off work at 8am so I get there at like 820.. But I go the same time on the weekends too, so that would be the only time we would have crossed paths..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't have seen you on the week days.. Wen I go in the mornings, I get off work at 8am so I get there at like 820.. But I go the same time on the weekends too, so that would be the only time we would have crossed paths..
    I'll be there both Sat and Sun this week. I'll try and spot the back tat if you're in a tank, lol!

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Lol only wear shirts with sleeves .. Damn dysmorphia haha.. But this weekend I work 8-4.. Weekend after this one I will be tho

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    Lol only wear shirts with sleeves .. Damn dysmorphia haha.. But this weekend I work 8-4.. Weekend after this one I will be tho
    Major dysmorphia here too... being fat for 15 years will fvck one's head up! I'm working on getting over it now. I'm at the point where I definitely have the best physique in the morning - which isn't saying much for me to begin with, lol - but, I couldn't say that a couple years ago, so it's a step in the right direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information