Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    oh god no. I would vote for obama or a 3rd party before him
    gonna have a party when he becomes prez

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman

Make sure it's over by 7:30 pm. That's Newt's bed time.

Quote Originally Posted by Macon_Bacon View Post
    Make sure it's over by 7:30 pm. That's Newt's bed time.
    THATS RIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

early to bed early to rise

lmao good one

i really want it though

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    please no. Huntsman would be my first pick of whats available

please no. Huntsman would be my first pick of whats available
    he seems like a dodger idk

but cant believe the obamma comment..lol..

man i been listening to newt for a minute and just seems to be the one to getter done...

i'd pick any of them before obamma

ron paul is a little too radical...as much as i dont want govt i believe there needs to be more than he wants...

and perry means well as much as gw did

the girl is pretty and hard and think would do well for the country

romneys money scares me..

cain ...cant believe he was a front runner ....kind of embarrassing to the party imo

think thats all of em

order from whats left that i'd want em to represent

newt
    bachman
    perry
    huntsman
    romney
    paul

but i'd take em all

santurum is to religous and to the right for me
    i lived in texas and have seen perry's work for him
    Paul is extreme but would neve get most of what he wants passed but i think he would hold his ground and get things changed
    newt is newt i dont even know what to say
    I'd take mitt over newt
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

santurum is to religous and to the right for me
    i lived in texas and have seen perry's work for him
    Paul is extreme but would neve get most of what he wants passed but i think he would hold his ground and get things changed
    newt is newt i dont even know what to say
    I'd take mitt over newt
    thanks u reminded me i knew i was missing one..

santorum

like him

i put him above where i have huntsman

agree with what you said about paul

awms is offline Senior Member
    1. Pull troops out of all middle eastern countries (save trillions a year)

2. Get rid of the Federal reserve bank (The U.S pays interest on every dollar printed which means unless the fed ends they will always owe money)

3. Cut back on "BIG BROTHER" and end the war on drugs (legalize most drugs and allow them to be taxed....let each state decide how they want to regulate it)

4. Give large tax breaks on new homes and home renovations to anyone who spends over 10,000 dollars.

5. Introduce a large federal sales tax on all alcohol and tobacco (something like 30-40% would earn billions! If we are going to tax anything if might as well be these two things...Its cheaper to by a 6 pack of beer or a pack of smokes then it is to feed a family!)

6. Introduce a "No bail out" bill that will prohibit the government from using tax money to bail out large companies (Why should your hard earned tax dollars go to bail out a miss managed company? You dont get a bail out when you cant pay your bill! bail outs dont work and they never will! there only good in theory).

7. create a "work for well fare" system. (If you want your well fare check every month you have to work for it by either helping out with charity work or doing government work).

8. down size government (Government is way way way wayyyy to large! there are alot of useless jobs that could be cut)

^^^^^i like it all but/cept i wanna keep an eye on them mfers around da desert

man i been listening to newt for a minute and just seems to be the one to getter done...

i'd pick any of them before obamma

ron paul is a little too radical...as much as i dont want govt i believe there needs to be more than he wants...

and perry means well as much as gw did

the girl is pretty and hard and think would do well for the country

romneys money scares me..

cain ...cant believe he was a front runner ....kind of embarrassing to the party imo

think thats all of em

order from whats left that i'd want em to represent

newt
    bachman
    perry
    huntsman
    romney
    paul

but i'd take em all
    I'm a conservative but my only problem with the republican candidates is that they are all old white guys, except for Bachmann (technically Huntsman, Romeny, Santorum and some others aren't "old"). You can't win an election these days with some white haired white dude regardless of their knowledge. This is purely from a winning elections stand-point. Cain was the man the republican party needed. 1) Not white 2) Fiscally thinking business man 3) Mostly spoke as an everyday man, not some calculated politician. Just my .02.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewD54 View Post
    1. utilize domestic oil reserves. we need to be energy independent so we can let the rest of the world be involved in the quagmire of the middle east
    2. Redeploy all American forces to the US to secure borders. we are being invaded
    3. Replace income tax with flat rate sales tax. You will be taxed based on what you spend instead of what you make. this will have the side effect of teaching fiscal responsibility from the bottom up
    4. congress shall make no law that applies to itself but not the citizens and no law which applies to the citizens but not themselves. obvious
    5. any person receiving government subsidiary benefits is not allowed to vote for the duration they receive those benefits. The politicians cant get elected based on what they are willing to give out anymore but rather on what they will do for the nation.

and bonus!

6. shift economy towards more production. more jobs
    7. No more lobbying the government. it breeds greedy officials
    8. Cut all foreign aid indefinitely. Why help those who would not help us?
    9. any illegal alien caught within the US will be fingerprinted and deported, if they are caught again they are executed. once the message gets across I doubt there will be that many.
    10. any business who has illegals working for them if caught will pay a $100,000 fine per infraction. If the threat of deportation and death aren't enough. not being able to get a job should also help
    11. create more skilled trade learning programs and funnel students who are not academically inclined into these programs. College isn't for everyone, and those people should have an opportunity to become a productive proud member of society as well.
    12. mandatory 1 year or military training upon graduation of high school or mandatory 2 years in another form of civil service. Think of this as "spring training" to be a US citizen. It creates a sense of togetherness and team which our nation has been lacking since the 50's
    13. repeal affirmative action, and any other programs which unfairly promote people of ANY kind over people of any other. If we are all equal let us all have the same opportunity to succeed or fail based on our own ability instead of unfairly putting a less qualified candidate in a position that somebody else should have had. Racism will only truly disappear when we really ARE equal.
    14. invest heavily in education. The future
    15. Limit terms for all elected officials. you show me a career politician, and I'll show you a greedy power hungry crook who has forgotten who he works for.
    16. speed up the death penalty process. Stop wasting my tax dollars to feed and clothe violent criminals who are a drain and a detriment on society.
    17. those states who choose not to have the death penalty will receive no federal funding to their prison systems. You as a state have the freedom to choose not to have the death penalty if you don't want to, but we the people aren't footing the bill to keep your murderers alive for 50 years.
    18. take the amenities away from prisoners. Prison is supposed to suck so bad you Don't want to go back.
    19. when possible teach prisoners a trade. Those that can be rehabilitated need to be given an opportunity to turn their lives around and become productive.
    20. re establish the space program. Strictly from a resources perspective.. there is enough helium 3 on the moon to provide energy for the next century.. also we need something to dream about!

just a few.
    I like #12, several other countries do this already for boys and girls. Good idea. Some of the others are a little harsh such as execution for 2nd time illegal immigrants but something has to be done.

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    I agree it IS very harsh, but think back to when you were a kid and your parents told you not to touch the hot stove.. you kept doing it until it burned the living SH** out of you, then you never did it again. The best remembered lessons are lessons taught through pain.. unfortunate but true. I highly doubt we would have to execute many before we got our point across.

Ron paul 2012!

Has great ideas that make alot of sens! he appeals to both republicans and democrats. If anyone eles gets in the republican party does not stand a chance IMO...to many idots!

I agree it IS very harsh, but think back to when you were a kid and your parents told you not to touch the hot stove.. you kept doing it until it burned the living SH** out of you, then you never did it again. The best remembered lessons are lessons taught through pain.. unfortunate but true. I highly doubt we would have to execute many before we got our point across.
    dont you think that would cause some issues for our citizens when they are abroad in other countries?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    The problem with that theory is it needs to be self learned, not by example of others or kids would not keep touching hot stoves since other kids before them got burned. I actually use the hot stove example all the time but differently. When my daughter was little I knew she (like all kids) would not listen to me when I said no so when I said Dont touch that because it's Hot I let her go ahead and touch it when she kept trying. Since I knew she was going to I made sure it was not TO hot, not enough to burn/blister but hurt a little. She got the idea and after that she listened.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I like #12, several other countries do this already for boys and girls. Good idea. Some of the others are a little harsh such as execution for 2nd time illegal immigrants but something has to be done.
    I cant agree with number 12 at all because the united states is a free country....part of being a free country is allowing people to practice free will...the government needs to stay out of peoples lives! The wonderful thing about living in the United States of America is that it is a free country. You enjoy freedoms that many other countries do not.

I'm a conservative but my only problem with the republican candidates is that they are all old white guys, except for Bachmann (technically Huntsman, Romeny, Santorum and some others aren't "old"). You can't win an election these days with some white haired white dude regardless of their knowledge. This is purely from a winning elections stand-point. Cain was the man the republican party needed. 1) Not white 2) Fiscally thinking business man 3) Mostly spoke as an everyday man, not some calculated politician. Just my .02.
    Sounds a little racist imo

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I refuse to believe this. Now the white dudes are "victims" because they are pigmentally challanged?

I really don't give a rats ass who wins the election. the only thing I worry about is will this individual try to help this country without breaking the bank in the process?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I refuse to believe this. Now the white dudes are "victims" because they are pigmentally challanged?

I really don't give a rats ass who wins the election. the only thing I worry about is will this individual try to help this country without breaking the bank in the process?
    no joke, just look at GOVT motors, they are trying to fix their "money maker," the Volt. can't believe our gov't bet on electric cars and greener energy. i just hope we do not bail out the rest of the world with china's money!

Sounds a little racist imo

I'm not saying this as to who knows how to run a government or anything like that. My point comes specifically from a winning elections stand point. IMO America is tired of having old white men run their country, regardless of their ability to do so. And yes, it might be racist but look at the demographic numbers for our last election. 95% of black voters elected Obama.http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/re...xit-polls.html

It's wrong to think of candidates in the way of who can win, because it should be who can run our government and country the best. But when it comes down to it you need to win to be able to run the country.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    will this individual try to help this country
    Pretty sure NO politician does this anymore. It's all about getting elected for a second term and lining their pockets as best they can.

God I'm getting jaded as I get older.

I'm not saying this as to who knows how to run a government or anything like that. My point comes specifically from a winning elections stand point. IMO America is tired of having old white men run their country, regardless of their ability to do so. And yes, it might be racist but look at the demographic numbers for our last election. 95% of black voters elected Obama.http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/re...xit-polls.html

It's wrong to think of candidates in the way of who can win, because it should be who can run our government and country the best. But when it comes down to it you need to win to be able to run the country.
    i actually knew what you meant but it is racist and that cant continue no more than what happened in the past (slavery, etc.)

i actually knew what you meant but it is racist and that cant continue no more than what happened in the past (slavery, etc.)
    I completely agree, but I don't see it changing any other way. These results are based on the people's vote. That's the most messed up part is that WE have actually chosen this standard of thinking.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm voting for Mr. Spock!

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    US:

Get rid of the Pro- Israeli lobbiest and bring in some lobbiest who are loyal to the US and its interests

Bottom fvckin line

1: end the war on drugs
    2: legalize prostitution
    3: get rid of career politicians
    4: have ninja's at our borders

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys REALLY need to seperate religion from politics.

When the Hell did it become so important to you guys, if your candidates believe in God? Christ, you might get someone in with a bit of intellectual clout that, horror of horror, was an Athiest!

Money needs to be redistributed in other areas. There is zero reason for your defence budget to be as high as it is. The War on Terror and the War on Drugs is a joke. You might as well have A War on Evolution, as ridiculous as that would be as well.

You need to stop voting for Republicans or Democrats. All those cvnts went to the same schools, they're all buddies and they all stand for the same thing. There is zero difference between any of them, except for what kind of lip service they deliver.

You need to withdraw funding from Israel. If they are incapable of sustaining themselves like everyone else, then they dont deserve to be there.

Stop bailing out the banks and believing everything needs to be governed.

You need to stop policing the world and telling other nations what to do. All that does is get you a bloody paw, which leads to invasion and yet another war the public dont want, spending money the public dont have, much to the delight of China.

The West is on the precipice, but it's not too late. It's the people that can stop these corrupt, zealous and corporate crooks from getting in over and over again, and spending YOUR MONEY on whatever the Hell they like without holding referendums, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    You guys REALLY need to seperate religion from politics.

When the Hell did it become so important to you guys, if your candidates believe in God? Christ, you might get someone in with a bit of intellectual clout that, horror of horror, was an Athiest!

Money needs to be redistributed in other areas. There is zero reason for your defence budget to be as high as it is. The War on Terror and the War on Drugs is a joke. You might as well have A War on Evolution, as ridiculous as that would be as well.

You need to stop voting for Republicans or Democrats. All those cvnts went to the same schools, they're all buddies and they all stand for the same thing. There is zero difference between any of them, except for what kind of lip service they deliver.

You need to withdraw funding from Israel. If they are incapable of sustaining themselves like everyone else, then they dont deserve to be there.

Stop bailing out the banks and believing everything needs to be governed.

You need to stop policing the world and telling other nations what to do. All that does is get you a bloody paw, which leads to invasion and yet another war the public dont want, spending money the public dont have, much to the delight of China.

The West is on the precipice, but it's not too late. It's the people that can stop these corrupt, zealous and corporate crooks from getting in over and over again, and spending YOUR MONEY on whatever the Hell they like without holding referendums, etc.
    excellent point(s) as usual..

from the ppl we have who would be the best in your opinion or if you have to say then the lesser of evil?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In politics there is no such thing as The Lesser of Two Evils.

People only vote in the Right when the Left have pushed as far as they can, and people only vote for the Left when the Right have pushed their luck as far as they can. They are honestly as bad as each other and cater to no one.

While i'm not too clued up on American Politics, Ron Paul has always seemed like a sane candidate. The only problem is, the Media are basically in charge of who gets to be in charge next, its a system that works in just about every country on the planet.

Over here at the moment (the UK), the Newspapers are really taking a hammering over the scandal surrounding phone hacking and phone tapping. It's beginning to make people take notice. You can be sure if shit like that has happened here, it's happened in the U.S.

At the end of the day, either Obama gets back in, or a Republican will. And people will start complaining immediately, not realising it was them that put that person there in the first place. It's amazing how ignorant 80% of the population really is, as long as they are fed their diet of consumer shit. What kind of alternative parties do you guys have as opposed to Dems or Reds?

i have only been following for several years...head in the dirt shamefully...but will be fooled for the first time if newt isnt the answer..i think he will be as much non party and all for the country...
    i think he is a hero and i'm counting on him

i have only been following for several years...head in the dirt shamefully...but will be fooled for the first time if newt isnt the answer..i think he will be as much non party and all for the country...
    i think he is a hero and i'm counting on him
    its amazing how 2 people can see the same person and have 2 complete opposite opinions on them

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    In politics there is no such thing as The Lesser of Two Evils.

People only vote in the Right when the Left have pushed as far as they can, and people only vote for the Left when the Right have pushed their luck as far as they can. They are honestly as bad as each other and cater to no one.

While i'm not too clued up on American Politics, Ron Paul has always seemed like a sane candidate. The only problem is, the Media are basically in charge of who gets to be in charge next, its a system that works in just about every country on the planet.

Over here at the moment (the UK), the Newspapers are really taking a hammering over the scandal surrounding phone hacking and phone tapping. It's beginning to make people take notice. You can be sure if shit like that has happened here, it's happened in the U.S.

At the end of the day, either Obama gets back in, or a Republican will. And people will start complaining immediately, not realising it was them that put that person there in the first place. It's amazing how ignorant 80% of the population really is, as long as they are fed their diet of consumer shit. What kind of alternative parties do you guys have as opposed to Dems or Reds?
    to be honest, there are tons, but they never gain any face time. ross perot ran as an independent against clinton and big bush in the early 90s, Ralph Nader has been trying to get the Green Party going, and there are others, but no one gets any recognition because he/she is not DEM/REP. it is really sad that our country has come to just two parties and to think, old southern democrats are now republicans! like you said before flagg, the media will choose a candidate, and it will most likely be romney so the they can tear him down easy for being a mormon. i think you said somewhere earlier where the US needs to separate church/state, and i agree, but it is not that easy when a lot of our earlier laws are precedented on them.

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    hmm i suppose it might create problems for US citizens abroad. I can't really think of a way to fix the immigrants who are already here though other than deportations which lets face it wont get rid of them all. On a side note do you know what REALLY pisses me off.. I had to pull some drunken idiot out of a car he wrapped around a tree the other night. Turns out he was in the US navy, and was born here but he had a MEXICAN flag hanging from his mirror... freedom of expression and all but what message is he trying to express if not "this is where my loyalties lie."

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    hmm i suppose it might create problems for US citizens abroad. I can't really think of a way to fix the immigrants who are already here though other than deportations which lets face it wont get rid of them all. On a side note do you know what REALLY pisses me off.. I had to pull some drunken idiot out of a car he wrapped around a tree the other night. Turns out he was in the US navy, and was born here but he had a MEXICAN flag hanging from his mirror... freedom of expression and all but what message is he trying to express if not "this is where my loyalties lie."
    Umm I have an Irish flag sticker on my car does that mean I'm not loyal to the US?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i tried the link according to it my bmi is 30.7 im obese but it also say my bf% is 9.9.
    I'm 33.7 BMI and 8.5%bf according to that.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information