Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Years Plans

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ LMFAO!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Last sat was smooth for the most part. Had one dude slap a girl and then got beat up by her BF haha..... other than that it was easy till 3am when we closed. Had some guy come back in the bar acting like a right cvnt..... he left his credit card with the bartender. So all the bouncers are telling him he can't be in the bar when it's closed..... its the law. He says he doesn't care and wants his CC..... so we tell him to wait outside and we'll get it. He still wouldnt leave..... and we couldn't use force because the owner of the bar was there and gave us a talk about how forceful we've been lately. So finally I was like "Dude..... wtf is your name - i'll get your card now." So he gives me his name and as i'm walking away I hear "yeah thats right..... get my fvcking card NOW!" It took verything to not wanna slap that mfkr upside the head..... he's lucky the owner was there because one of the other bouncers all but lost it on him when that douche was mocking him.

New years ought to be a blast.....

~Haz~
    i feel your pain man, i started a new place last week, just outside of Dublin. the club was done and there was afew wankbags left in the VIP section, three came down and asked to go out for a smoke, i tell them that if they go out now they're gone for the night, so they say they're going. 5mins later they're banging the door, and one shouts 'let us in or we'll kick in'. so wanting to set the standard of taking no BS, i stormed out, 'right, yous want to start fvcking kicking'? all look at their feet, 'now fvck off home and hope i let you in next week'

i didnt want to give one a shove or anything until i suss out whats acceptable in this place. i cant stand these VIP section pricks that think they are something, they just look and sound like plastic twats

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    My NYE will probs consist of the usual...

+

+

=

hahaha, you old knuckle shuffler you

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i feel your pain man, i started a new place last week, just outside of Dublin. the club was done and there was afew wankbags left in the VIP section, three came down and asked to go out for a smoke, i tell them that if they go out now they're gone for the night, so they say they're going. 5mins later they're banging the door, and one shouts 'let us in or we'll kick in'. so wanting to set the standard of taking no BS, i stormed out, 'right, yous want to start fvcking kicking'? all look at their feet, 'now fvck off home and hope i let you in next week'

i didnt want to give one a shove or anything until i suss out whats acceptable in this place. i cant stand these VIP section pricks that think they are something, they just look and sound like plastic twats
    We been getting a lot of these guys lately..... but lately they don't seem to be backing down. I work with Bronzer..... he could tell you a few stories too LOL! We get celebrities in every now and then so it's not like it's this rickity shithole either.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    We been getting a lot of these guys lately..... but lately they don't seem to be backing down. I work with Bronzer..... he could tell you a few stories too LOL! We get celebrities in every now and then so it's not like it's this rickity shithole either.....

~Haz~
    i used to do Dublins no1 celeb haunt, managed to get into a fracas with a premier league footballer who was a spoilt fvcking brat, have put a certain Irish rugby player into a taxi afew times lol, had to shadow The Black Eyed Peas one evening and also had to listen to that Calum Best tosser talking shite. met the chick who played Edie in Desperate Housewives, she was really really nice, walked right up to me and asked me if i was having a good evening and chatted to me for 5mins.

i dont make any diff of celebs and some do not fvcking like one bit, i told Geri Halliwell if she would take the poker out of her arse she might b more popular.

i think bronzer and i would be a bad influence on each other lol

i used to do Dublins no1 celeb haunt, managed to get into a fracas with a premier league footballer who was a spoilt fvcking brat, have put a certain Irish rugby player into a taxi afew times lol, had to shadow The Black Eyed Peas one evening and also had to listen to that Calum Best tosser talking shite. met the chick who played Edie in Desperate Housewives, she was really really nice, walked right up to me and asked me if i was having a good evening and chatted to me for 5mins.

i dont make any diff of celebs and some do not fvcking like one bit, i told Geri Halliwell if she would take the poker out of her arse she might b more popular.

NO FVCKING DOUBT..... you two wouldbe fired here on the 1st night LMFAO! It's funny as hell..... some of the other bouncers yel "GET HIM" or "FIGHT!" just to see Bronzer get into fight mode and go nuts looking for where it is LMAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    NO FVCKING DOUBT..... you two wouldbe fired here on the 1st night LMFAO! It's funny as hell..... some of the other bouncers yel "GET HIM" or "FIGHT!" just to see Bronzer get into fight mode and go nuts looking for where it is LMAO

~Haz~
    lol, me and another guy had a young lad working with us and we'd be winding him up something awful, we'd do things like 'see that geezer over there, he says he doesnt know what the fvck you are bouncing for, he says you couldnt bounce a ball' the kid would be over to him, 'what the fvck did you say?' we'd radio him back and when he 'd get back over we'd say,' smart bast@rd was making faces behind your back' away he goes like a demon pulling the lad out lol

lol, me and another guy had a young lad working with us and we'd be winding him up something awful, we'd do things like 'see that geezer over there, he says he doesnt know what the fvck you are bouncing for, he says you couldnt bounce a ball' the kid would be over to him, 'what the fvck did you say?' we'd radio him back and when he 'd get back over we'd say,' smart bast@rd was making faces behind your back' away he goes like a demon pulling the lad out lol
    LMFAO!

I'm level headed for the most part..... once you piss me off you're fvcked. I use force once I'm touched or arguing has escalated to a point where I snap. Also when a fight breaks out.....

Most of my nights consist of women asking to take pictures with me best job ever.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    LMFAO!

I'm level headed for the most part..... once you piss me off you're fvcked. I use force once I'm touched or arguing has escalated to a point where I snap. Also when a fight breaks out.....

Most of my nights consist of women asking to take pictures with me best job ever.....

~Haz~
    hahaha, fvck knows how many facebooks im on at this stage.

im similar to yourself in the temper dept, its hard to keep it at times. kicking out is always the worse time for me, dicks will just walk up and try to pick you apart, one tool went to shake my hand last week and then proceeded to tell me my watch was shit. wtf?????

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Lol, i bet that ghowl of a soccer player was from cork Here dublin is full of wanks. I nearly had a spa of a taxi driver trying to attack me cos I asked him was he Skoda Superb a V6 or not He went mental calling me a cork langer I jsut burst my arse laughing at him I was tempted to just give him abuse but it was funnier not too Dublin people are saps And i enjoy einding them up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Lol, i bet that ghowl of a soccer player was from cork Here dublin is full of wanks. I nearly had a spa of a taxi driver trying to attack me cos I asked him was he Skoda Superb a V6 or not He went mental calling me a cork langer I jsut burst my arse laughing at him I was tempted to just give him abuse but it was funnier not too Dublin people are saps And i enjoy einding them up
    na, some fvcker tht plays for Newcastle UTD according to the description i gave my brother, it was some geezer by the name of Barton, i think he was in hot water for some racial shit before. he was an arrogant fvcking asshole, told me his watch cost more than my months wages, he got a quick jab on the jaw and a headlock for his troubles lol

DCI
    I have no clue about soccer but i know that retard, I'd have knocked him out for ya What a goon he is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    I have no clue about soccer but i know that retard, I'd have knocked him out for ya What a goon he is.
    yeah, i dont watch it either. i just googled it, Joey Barton.

we'd Brian Cowen in slobbering around the place drunk afew times also

DCI
    Lol, the man from offaly he was probably lost the poor **** had an all merciful shit storm to guide through but he's on 140k a year doing wank all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information