Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Just for the hell of it, next time i take a piss at starebucks. I'm leaving the set down!! You have to a dump go the **** home or a private bathroom. I dont want to smell your shit anyway lol.
    Dick...eheheheh...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

double post foul...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    For real, You can sit its nasty for someone to piss on the seat right?? But think of the next poor SOB who goes in after you. He gets to smell your shit after you blow up the bathroom. 99% of the times you have been holding it in for hours and had no choice but to use the pubic restroom. So you drop an atomic boom that was being built up all day. Dude you know the smell that comes from that is gross and with the amount of food and what we eat dam!!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I know what you guys are saying its insane in the gym to, I drink way to much water threw the day to have time to clean up other peoples piss. this thread is hilarious to.

Testosterone. is offline Junior Member
    I'm a real son of a bitch because if in a public restroom, I not only pee on the seat but I pee on the roll of toilet paper too.... F*ck it....

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    I think I might come unglued and beat the sh!t out of the next guy I see in the public bathrooms that goes into the sit down stall to take a piss!!! I swear if you are so shamed at the size of your little dick to pee like a man in the urinal, so be it. Everybody has issues/insecurities but for fvcks sake have the decency to lift the toilet seat up..Hell use your shoe to lift it. If that is too much trouble for you then squat like the b!tch that you are!!! It is so fvcked up when you have to sh!t in a public restroom and you have to clean up some fvcken inconsiderate a$$munches piss all over the seat before you can take a dump!!!
    Seriously this is one of the reasons I say that I have lost all faith in society a long time ago...
    Maybe I will just walk in behind the next clown that does that and whip out my d!ck and start pissin all over him and just say oh well!!!
    I think your issue is rediculous, if a man has to piss and wants to go to a stall, what buisness is it of yours. Do you wanna look at his dik? Some religions forbid standing and pissing, some dont. Mind your business and move on. Its all about preference

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Are you taking Tren right now? That might explain the added aggression. LOL

I know what you mean though. I am one of those who uses my foot to lift the lid IF I use the stall to take a piss but that's only if all the urinals are full. Personally I dont like the trough style but urinals, not big deal.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I might come unglued and beat the sh!t out of the next guy I see in the public bathrooms that goes into the sit down stall to take a piss!!! I swear if you are so shamed at the size of your little dick to pee like a man in the urinal, so be it. Everybody has issues/insecurities but for fvcks sake have the decency to lift the toilet seat up..Hell use your shoe to lift it. If that is too much trouble for you then squat like the b!tch that you are!!! It is so fvcked up when you have to sh!t in a public restroom and you have to clean up some fvcken inconsiderate a$$munches piss all over the seat before you can take a dump!!!
    Seriously this is one of the reasons I say that I have lost all faith in society a long time ago...
    Maybe I will just walk in behind the next clown that does that and whip out my d!ck and start pissin all over him and just say oh well!!!
    really mate? this is your bitch?

sometimes it has nothing to do with size. As one grows older, and develops prostrate issues, your stream becomes weaker and harder to start. At a game, when i've been drinking beer, no issues. but other times, there are issues. hate taking a 30 second piss and have two younger blokes pull up next to me at a stall with their 10 second piss.

if this is your biggest issue, you need to get a grip. it will happen to you some day too. It happens to all of us at some point in time. Part of life!

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

sometimes it has nothing to do with size. As one grows older, and develops prostrate issues, your stream becomes weaker and harder to start. At a game, when i've been drinking beer, no issues. but other times, there are issues. hate taking a 30 second piss and have two younger blokes pull up next to me at a stall with their 10 second piss.

if this is your biggest issue, you need to get a grip. it will happen to you some day too. It happens to all of us at some point in time. Part of life!
    Im pretty sure it's the not lifting the toliet seat and pissing all over the it part. not people with prostate problems.

in cali, (sorry for singling out a group), but it's the first generation mexicans that throw their used shitty toilet paper on the floor.... maybe we should start a rant about that next?

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I think your issue is rediculous, if a man has to piss and wants to go to a stall, what buisness is it of yours. Do you wanna look at his dik? Some religions forbid standing and pissing, some dont. Mind your business and move on. Its all about preference
    Read the whole rant !!! when I am walking towards the stall to take a shit and some guy jumps in front of me, goes in the stall and proceeds to piss all over the toilet seat and before I get to take a dump i have to clean up some other mans urine???
    Maybe YOU are the one with they homo issues if playing in another mans urine is something you like to do!!!
    I think that is foul and plain out disgusting of a human being. And your point of religion is lame because if your religion prevents you from standing and peeing then you would be equally mad or even worse than me since at least I can use a urinal and the religion bound pisser is stuck to sit in lazy bastards piss like you!!!
    So before you pop off at the mouth with some uneducated attack on me read what my "issue" was. And look at your reply before you post it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Are you taking Tren right now? That might explain the added aggression. LOL

I know what you mean though. I am one of those who uses my foot to lift the lid IF I use the stall to take a piss but that's only if all the urinals are full. Personally I dont like the trough style but urinals, not big deal.
    ehehehhehh...nahh, just the exact thing I replied to our airborne poster actually happened to me right before I started this thread. It kinda was the straw that broke the camels back, and then to her people defend pissing on the seat of a toilet plain out disgusts me to even call myself a part of a race that could be related to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

You too TR? Read the reasoning not just the title...My issue is with the lazy fvckers that cant lift the seat before they piss...And the fact that they think it is ok for me to clean up their piss. All the little dick comments are just part of the rage spilling out. I am 42 and already experience what your talking about. That doesnt have anything to do with common decency and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Im pretty sure it's the not lifting the toliet seat and pissing all over the it part. not people with prostate problems.
    EXACTLY Honkey...thanks...

in cali, (sorry for singling out a group), but it's the first generation mexicans that throw their used shitty toilet paper on the floor.... maybe we should start a rant about that next?

All for it brutha.. I live in So. Cal. and am disgusted by that ignorance as well. At least that is not a act of intentional laziness, They are accustomed to that in Mexico due to the plumbing issues. However...It shouldnt be happening if you now reside here because I know someone has informed them that it is not sanitary and the plumbing is sufficient to remove toilet paper when flushed.
    My wife is Mexican and sometimes when the relatives come over I find sh!tpaper in my trash can... I always clown on her and tell her to educate her people..ehehehheh..

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    There are two main places I see this on a regular basis. Late at nite in bar bathroom toilets and at the bathroom toilets at game events. It's like the drunker the patrons the worse their aim is as well as their laziness in putting the toilet set lid up before peeing. Not only that but you will also find a whole lot of pee all over the floor in front of the toilets as well. Some guys can be total d*ck heads at times. Makes me wonder what their bathrooms look like at their own homes. And I understand TR's issue about a lazy bladder issue. When you have to wait till the urine stream flow gets going and your standing at a urinal next to other guys or one of those long pee trowels where a bunch of guys all stand together with their dicks all exposed to each other, you can get a little nervous about thinking these other guys think that you are gay and trying to check out their meat since you are the one not yet peeing. It's funny how some of you straight guys get so weirded out over being perceived as gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I'm with that rant too!! If your caught doing that, shot on site sounds pretty fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    There are two main places I see this on a regular basis. Late at nite in bar bathroom toilets and at the bathroom toilets at game events. It's like the drunker the patrons the worse their aim is as well as their laziness in putting the toilet set lid up before peeing. Not only that but you will also find a whole lot of pee all over the floor in front of the toilets as well. Some guys can be total d*ck heads at times. Makes me wonder what their bathrooms look like at their own homes. And I understand TR's issue about a lazy bladder issue. When you have to wait till the urine stream flow gets going and your standing at a urinal next to other guys or one of those long pee trowels where a bunch of guys all stand together with their dicks all exposed to each other, you can get a little nervous about thinking these other guys think that you are gay and trying to check out their meat since you are the one not yet peeing. It's funny how some of you straight guys get so weirded out over being perceived as gay.

Just so it is clear... where I stand, I dont care really what your sexual preference is. That is totally your right to choose. I simply thought it was lame of the airborne poster to question my sexual preference as a way of defending being a lazy slob. My point is not really why you go into the stall, it just so happens that most of the guys commenting about going into the stall also feel that it is ok to piss on the seat..Sad...

But with that said.. I do take offense to being called anything that I am not. If you call me arrogant, greedy, fat or any other trait that I am not I will have issue with it.
    Last edited by Sicko; 12-26-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Recusant is offline New Member
    A friend of mine does it (uses the toilet, not the urinal), he says it eliminates splashback.

I'll admit, i have noticed that if one is not careful, splashes do occur, but i still just use the urinal. The seat is for sitting.

I used to be all nervous about it when i was a kid, but i don't care anymore. I think it's often a general confidence thing. I never thought i was 'small', but i wasn't confident about my body at all when i was younger and i think that spilled over so to speak.

stpete is offline Banned
    Didn't read a single response..."Sit down stall?" those really exist? Who cares? And who cares about the size of a man's d!ck?

And you lost faith in society because of someone pissing on the seat? haha...The only way i could agree if it was at your house. Other than that, fair game..

Be careful who you might try to piss on tough guy...you might get the shit beat out of you.

Just my .02

[/B]

Just so it is clear... where I stand, I dont care really what your sexual preference is. That is totally your right to choose. I simply thought it was lame of the airborne poster to question my sexual preference as a way of defending being a lazy slob. My point is not really why you go into the stall, it just so happens that most of the guys commenting about going into the stall also feel that it is ok to piss on the seat..Sad...

But with that said.. I do take offense to being called anything that I am not. If you call me arrogant, greedy, fat or any other trait that I am not I will have issue with it.
    Yeah Sicko I wasn't referring to you in my general statement, but rather agreeing to understand what TR was talking about when a guy cant pee right away when he is up at the urinal or communion pee trowel standing next to other guys and it taking a long time to get the urine stream going and guys being guys well if your there with your dick in your hand with other guys in the same situation but they are peeing and you arent well your mind gets to wondering if they might be thinking that you are cruising them by standing there with your dick out and no pee. That's where my mind was at I wasn't attacking you. Just wanting you to know that... And for the record I understand your complaint and agree it's nasty to have to wipe someone elses pee off the stool lid before you can take a dump. It's rude and inconsiderate to pee on the lid...IMO And I too don't care what ones sexual preference is either as well. If one chooses to be straight that's his right regardless of how wrong it may be.

Read the whole rant !!! when I am walking towards the stall to take a shit and some guy jumps in front of me, goes in the stall and proceeds to piss all over the toilet seat and before I get to take a dump i have to clean up some other mans urine???
    Maybe YOU are the one with they homo issues if playing in another mans urine is something you like to do!!!
    I think that is foul and plain out disgusting of a human being. And your point of religion is lame because if your religion prevents you from standing and peeing then you would be equally mad or even worse than me since at least I can use a urinal and the religion bound pisser is stuck to sit in lazy bastards piss like you!!!
    So before you pop off at the mouth with some uneducated attack on me read what my "issue" was. And look at your reply before you post it!!!!

ehehehhehh...nahh, just the exact thing I replied to our airborne poster actually happened to me right before I started this thread. It kinda was the straw that broke the camels back, and then to her people defend pissing on the seat of a toilet plain out disgusts me to even call myself a part of a race that could be related to them.

You too TR? Read the reasoning not just the title...My issue is with the lazy fvckers that cant lift the seat before they piss...And the fact that they think it is ok for me to clean up their piss. All the little dick comments are just part of the rage spilling out. I am 42 and already experience what your talking about. That doesnt have anything to do with common decency and respect.

EXACTLY Honkey...thanks...

[/B]
    All for it brutha.. I live in So. Cal. and am disgusted by that ignorance as well. At least that is not a act of intentional laziness, They are accustomed to that in Mexico due to the plumbing issues. However...It shouldnt be happening if you now reside here because I know someone has informed them that it is not sanitary and the plumbing is sufficient to remove toilet paper when flushed.
    My wife is Mexican and sometimes when the relatives come over I find sh!tpaper in my trash can... I always clown on her and tell her to educate her people..ehehehheh..
    Grow the fvck up you 42 year old baby, man if your going to complain about something, make a legitimate complaint. You are complaining about a toilet seat with piss on it. boo fvcking hoo, what about all the soldiers shitting and pissing iin completely full porta johns in 120 degree heat in the desert without complaining. For fvck sake women do this and dont even bat an eye.

Look I wasnt attacking you in the beginning but now shit has changed. As far a religion goes, in Islam standing to piss is not permitted for sanitary reasons. SO you need to get a little educated, stop complaining about mickey mouse shit and cowboy the fvck up.

^ yeah, when goto Egger in the summer, it gets pretty f'n hot in those plastic outhouses. sweat is dripping down my noseby the time i get the hell outta there!

and to OP. Yep. guilty as chargd. I didn't read the whole thread before popping off. My bad.

here's the fukkd up part. Ive been hittig the gym at night, and drink at least 2 ltr of water. which means I'm up in the middle of the night pissing. and i'm second guessing myself.....

...."Is it because of my prostate?"

i friggin hate second guessing myself. Not to mention losing sleep having to get up multiple times to leak. So Iguess this prostrte thing has been on my mind lately....

and BTW... that's why god inventd the toe of your boot, tolift the seat when U hafta piss....

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

Saw Plamentto....... Ill let you know if it work. LOL

Speaking of thw whole toilet paper thing I noticed not only in Mexico but also a lot of Asian countries they dont flush the toilet paper but all have a bin next to the toilet. I mean how bad can the septic system be that it wont dissolve or pass toilet paper/tissue and you have to throw yoru sh*tty paper in the trash? Do they recycle it? LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-27-2011 at 05:19 AM.

i don't rember it too much in korea, but that was 30+ years ago (I'm lucky to rememer all the women)
    ^ and yep. me and the saw are close mates!~

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Didn't read a single response..."Sit down stall?" those really exist? Who cares? And who cares about the size of a man's d!ck?

And you lost faith in society because of someone pissing on the seat? haha...The only way i could agree if it was at your house. Other than that, fair game..

Be careful who you might try to piss on tough guy...you might get the shit beat out of you.

Just my .02
    Doesn't take a tough guy to be fed up with inconsiderate fvcks. Just the balls to stand up for what you believe in brutha..
    BTW it wouldnt be the first time I have had my ass kicked, and I am sure it wont be the last.. Kinda goes with the territory of not putting up with something that really pisses you off....anyways I would prolly sock this "person" in the back of his head first and then piss on him...why should I show him any respect does this person show me any??? Nope!!!

More of my .02

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Grow the fvck up you 42 year old baby, man if your going to complain about something, make a legitimate complaint. You are complaining about a toilet seat with piss on it. boo fvcking hoo, what about all the soldiers shitting and pissing iin completely full porta johns in 120 degree heat in the desert without complaining. For fvck sake women do this and dont even bat an eye.

Look I wasnt attacking you in the beginning but now shit has changed. As far a religion goes, in Islam standing to piss is not permitted for sanitary reasons. SO you need to get a little educated, stop complaining about mickey mouse shit and cowboy the fvck up.
    You seem to have the inability to read soldier boy.. I am well aware of the islam beliefs on pissing i was locked up with one for a extended amount of time...I can promise you this if you were to piss on the seat your cell mate would fvck you up even if he was islamic. So once again there are all kinds of harsh environments we could compare against the trivial "complaint" I have posted. It will never change the fact that if you dont have the common decency to respect your fellow human beings then well..it is part of the whole problems we face in society today...
    This is obviously a losing battle with those who seemingly lack the gene of mutual respect..
    BTW I also have to use porta johns 90% of the time due to construction site conditions...And you would think if you are representing our countries finest you would have more honor and respect for your fellow soldiers rather than your lack luster outlook on such a simple act as not making someone else clean up your piss..disgraceful...

and BTW... that's why god inventd the toe of your boot, tolift the seat when U hafta piss....

FVCK!! Thats all I am saying...It is like pulling teeth...Damn primates...

Everyone that's sayin get over it. I hope you get hit with the worst shit pain of your life. I hope you barely make it to the bathroom, and when you make it to the bathroom. I then hope your tryin to get your pants down to keep from shitin your pants to find someone's piss all over the ****in toliet.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Whats even more frustrating is when you wait in line to get into a stall at a club..... you finally get in one so you can BUMP and theres unflushed shit in the bowl thats being accompanied by the foulest smell ever. Try bumping and not puking..... can't be done.

~Haz~
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-27-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Sick, Funny but oh so True ^^^^^^

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    first how it can be lazy if all th urinals are full and u reall have to pee? if u r sitting at the toilet it takes more work to unzip and take off ur pants.....i m not understanding the bitching?

You seem to have the inability to read soldier boy.. I am well aware of the islam beliefs on pissing i was locked up with one for a extended amount of time...I can promise you this if you were to piss on the seat your cell mate would fvck you up even if he was islamic. So once again there are all kinds of harsh environments we could compare against the trivial "complaint" I have posted. It will never change the fact that if you dont have the common decency to respect your fellow human beings then well..it is part of the whole problems we face in society today...
    This is obviously a losing battle with those who seemingly lack the gene of mutual respect..
    BTW I also have to use porta johns 90% of the time due to construction site conditions...And you would think if you are representing our countries finest you would have more honor and respect for your fellow soldiers rather than your lack luster outlook on such a simple act as not making someone else clean up your piss..disgraceful...

That pretty much sums it up

Flier is offline Productive Member
    This thread is angry....

This is the holiday where we celebrate the birth of Jesus, so it would be natural to ask ourselves what he did.
    And from what I can find, he never pissed on the toilet seat. He did however use the stalls, lifting the seat with his sandals. Not because he had a big cokk he did not want anyone else to stare at, but he knew the fact that the urinals do splash back.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    first how it can be lazy if all th urinals are full and u reall have to pee? if u r sitting at the toilet it takes more work to unzip and take off ur pants.....i m not understanding the bitching?

None of these guys are saying they sit down to pee....just pull it out and spray like a dog on a bush...

The issue is those who cant seem to muster up the strength to lift the toilet seat with their foot so as not to leave their piss all over the seat for the next person to clean before use.
    It has been taken all out of context prolly cuz in my initial rant I made the comment about guys going into the stall to piss because they were afraid someone was looking at their little dick. This obviously ticked off a bunch of guys who have other reasons why they use the stall to piss. Which was me being pissed off and wanting to get the attention of those violators...worked fairly well, sadly I caught more fish than I expected...eheheheh..But if anyone read the rest of my rant they would have read that I realize people have reasons/hang ups whatever you want to call them for using the stall to piss instead of the urinal provided for pissing...but that NO reason you have justifies pissing on the seat but pure LAZINESS...
    Last edited by Sicko; 12-28-2011 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    This thread is angry....

This is the holiday where we celebrate the birth of Jesus, so it would be natural to ask ourselves what he did.
    And from what I can find, he never pissed on the toilet seat. He did however use the stalls, lifting the seat with his sandals. Not because he had a big cokk he did not want anyone else to stare at, but he knew the fact that the urinals do splash back.
    ehehehehh...not sure talking about Jesus and big d!cks in the same sentence is proper...but yeah I agree, I am ok with peoples individual choices/preferences as long as it leaves me the same options. Having to clean up someones piss before I get to use the toilet does not allow me the same freedom of choice...unless to clean it or just sit in it is this persons choice given...ehehehehh....
    BTW holiday is over.....Back to the ANGER!!!! ehehehehhheh.....

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sicko..
    think your op was spot on
    and cant believe the few posts that didnt 100% agree
    punishment for seat peeErs -peed on then executed

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    sicko..
    think your op was spot on
    and cant believe the few posts that didnt 100% agree
    punishment for seat peeErs -peed on then executed
    ehehehhheh... another route that could be taken is what happened to my friend one time when we were in holding tanks, we were both smashed and he was being belligerent and screaming at the guards and banging on the door. He was yelling he had to piss, they told him to shut up and stop banging on the door. So he whipped out his junk and pissed all over the cell floor(we were in separate tanks) then he proceeded to bang on the door some more and cuss at the guards. They warned him one more time then the goon squad moved in....ehehehehh...they came marching down the hall all suited and booted and opened his cell beat his ass and then hog tied him on the floor. He was crying as he had to lay in his own piss for the next 10 hrs or so...ehehehheh... I never laughed so hard in my life...I clowned him until he fell asleep cheek down in his piss..ehehehehhh...I would always bring it up when we were drinking, he would get all pissed off and want to fight over it...ehehehehh....

domensional is offline Banned
    Planking pic is priceless... especially on this thread. LMFAO!!!!
    Clogged splashy urinals, Creeping eyes, and being caught off guard are all reasons I chose to pee in the shitter. Though I do take aim, and think its absolutely inconsiderate and an asshole move to leave a mess I would def snap if I seen someone being a douche like that too. No baby dick here at all, just like my privacy. And god forbid if I have to shit in a public toilet I soak paper towels in soap wipe the seat, and layer with TP.. YEs it requires effort, but even a clean looking seat could be tainted

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    [/COLOR]None of these guys are saying they sit down to pee....just pull it out and spray like a dog on a bush...

The issue is those who cant seem to muster up the strength to lift the toilet seat with their foot so as not to leave their piss all over the seat for the next person to clean before use.
    It has been taken all out of context prolly cuz in my initial rant I made the comment about guys going into the stall to piss because they were afraid someone was looking at their little dick. This obviously ticked off a bunch of guys who have other reasons why they use the stall to piss. Which was me being pissed off and wanting to get the attention of those violators...worked fairly well, sadly I caught more fish than I expected...eheheheh..But if anyone read the rest of my rant they would have read that I realize people have reasons/hang ups whatever you want to call them for using the stall to piss instead of the urinal provided for pissing...but that NO reason you have justifies pissing on the seat but pure LAZINESS...
    oh so u r saying their dick is small they cant aim...gotcha must be talking abt KP...

allrippedup is offline New Member
    Wicked funny thread! I pisses me off (no pun intended) when guys do that at work because usually, I have to crap in a hurry. I use my wife's advice when crapping in a public restroom - hover, cover and kick. It's great for quads too!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by allrippedup View Post
    Wicked funny thread! I pisses me off (no pun intended) when guys do that at work because usually, I have to crap in a hurry. I use my wife's advice when crapping in a public restroom - hover, cover and kick. It's great for quads too!
    no wipe?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information