Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Women are easy to understand. All you have to do is imagine what you would do if you were in her shoes….

….then do the opposite! =)

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    -----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:51 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    What happened to your famous thread CherryDrPepper? That thread is what brought me to the lounge when I came across it. I bent in half laughing so hard I could hardly breathe....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    What happened to your famous thread CherryDrPepper? That thread is what brought me to the lounge when I came across it. I bent in half laughing so hard I could hardly breathe....
    Separated from gf of over a year and hoping this is the final drama filled break up cause then its going to be on
    Last edited by cherrydrpepper; 01-14-2012 at 09:40 PM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Iamdetermined is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Ok I have this girl im dating im tired of her but shes cute and her ***** tastes like strawberries not kidding best tasting ***** like could win the county fair type thing. Ok then this spanish chick at work I think I could put my cock in her ass but Im not really into her beyond that so it feels wrong? Then theres this blonde beautiful tiny tit girl a few years older than me, - so my type, I think she likes me but she thinks im a **** tard so I have been avoiding her but she acts wierd around me and IM pretty sure shes hot for me.

Fuk I guess what Im getting at I need to know. I really need to know this. I need you guys to tell me this. Is there really one girl / (guy if your into that) that you will talk to them and be head over heels and stammer and your heart skips a beat and all that shit? Cause the tiny tit blonde haired perfect face girl she makes me feel that way and Im scared to m ake a move because I know IM a dik and Im probably gonna just fuk her and leave her and I cant do that anymore because I dont want to go to hell for all the bad shit I done.

So my question is do you meet the special someone and you cant walk straight and you can barely think or breathe around them? Or do you end up just fukking a bunch of women (guys if your into that) and you know you figure out you really like this one and thats that? I guess im saying do people really fall in love and get together or ado you just love each other cause being in love / loving someone are two different things. But I cant wait around forever thinking im going to fall in love with someone cause that might never happen cause im a cock master basically. You know its like that house music it gets in you like BAMP BAMP BAMP BOOM BOOM BOOM.

You really are a dumbass .. what you said in your first paragraph was absolutely vulgar

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdetermined View Post
    You really are a dumbass .. what you said in your first paragraph was absolutely vulgar
    LOL, you will get use to it; or not. Some guys (myself included) just say stupid things, talking/typing before thinking and other say things just for the reaction such as yours. From a guys perspective who enjoys giving oral pleasure to women it sounds quite nice and I know I enjoy giving when everything is fresh compared to someone who is not. Dont get me wrong, natural musky is fine but I'm sure you know how just like a guy things can go south and need a good scrubbing down there. LOL

Really dont get offended, the lounge is full of offensive, vulgar, nasty stuff and you need a thick skin to play here sometimes and not to take things personally and most of the time not to take them literally but with a grain of salt.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...39#post3552739
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-15-2012 at 04:51 AM.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL, you will get use to it; or not. Some guys (myself included) just say stupid things, talking/typing before thinking and other say things just for the reaction such as yours. From a guys perspective who enjoys giving oral pleasure to women it sounds quite nice and I know I enjoy giving when everything is fresh compared to someone who is not. Dont get me wrong, natural musky is fine but I'm sure you know how just like a guy things can go south and need a good scrubbing down there. LOL

Really dont get offended, the lounge is full of offensive, vulgar, nasty stuff and you need a thick skin to play here sometimes and not to take things personally and most of the time not to take them literally but with a grain of salt.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...39#post3552739

LOL You do get used to the vulgarity soon....I just laugh!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    which is why we don't have too many women stick around for too long.

but this is the lounge....

Blog Entries
    I wouldnt mind finding out if you taste like strawberry ice cream or maybe you could surprise me and be like cookies and cream or french vanilla

PS I love you

I wouldnt mind finding out if you taste like strawberry ice cream or maybe you could surprise me and be like cookies and cream or french vanilla

PS I love you
    I don't shower.

Blog Entries
    I don't shower.
    As long as the streets arent running red and the dirt road is closed im always down for the rocky road

As long as the streets arent running red and the dirt road is closed im always down for the rocky road
    Nice analogy .. lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I don't shower.
    he doesnt min taste of tuna either....or smell of it

^ oh gawd lol..jeezus cherryDr

lol looks like the chix at work may not be the only one that " thinks im a **** tard"

Mts Detremined... after a lill bit you get to know the personalities petty well ...lol

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ awesome answer!!! You'll fit in around here just fine.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Have your fun and get it out of your system. You will just know when she is the one. I have been married for 15 years and I would not change it for anything. I got lucky with one. When it comes to picking the one, listen to your loved ones. They see things for what they really are as where you will only see things for what you want.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    If you become a Mormon and move to Utah you could marry all of them at the same time.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    mmm...I like mine best coming from the gym or a long day at work. When it´s good, it just makes it better.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Cherry man you are a filthy puppy.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is why we don't have many women on here....

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    I have a rule with women that i follow, and its served me well

"If it smells like fish...eat all you wish.....

...if it smells like Cologne...Leave it Alone!"

Last edited by tcw; 01-15-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't really understand what you are getting at with this thread. You're seeing someone now whose pleasing you sexually and you're happy with, but you wanna fvck some Spanish girl, and also may have some sort of feelings for an older blonde?

It sounds like you are setting yourself up for one huge disaster. If you try and bang all three, or even two of them, it's probably going to blow up in your face and you'll be left with no one in the end. If all you're concerned about is getting laid, then by all means- go for it. But, I highly doubt some sort of successful relationship is going to come from any of this.

Be happy with what you have.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I don't really understand what you are getting at with this thread. You're seeing someone now whose pleasing you sexually and you're happy with, but you wanna fvck some Spanish girl, and also may have some sort of feelings for an older blonde?

It sounds like you are setting yourself up for one huge disaster. If you try and bang all three, or even two of them, it's probably going to blow up in your face and you'll be left with no one in the end. If all you're concerned about is getting laid, then by all means- go for it. But, I highly doubt some sort of successful relationship is going to come from any of this.

Be happy with what you have
    plus no matter how prety she looks some one some where is tired of her shit..........

Spears88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    plus no matter how prety she looks some one some where is tired of her shit..........
    ^^^ lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information