Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

I dont understand women and I need help like usual cause im a dumbass

Ok I have this girl im dating im tired of her but shes cute and her ***** tastes like strawberries not kidding best tasting ***** like could win the county fair type thing. Ok then this spanish chick at work I think I could put my cock in her ass but Im not really into her beyond that so it feels wrong? Then theres this blonde beautiful tiny tit girl a few years older than me, - so my type, I think she likes me but she thinks im a **** tard so I have been avoiding her but she acts wierd around me and IM pretty sure shes hot for me.

Fuk I guess what Im getting at I need to know. I really need to know this. I need you guys to tell me this. Is there really one girl / (guy if your into that) that you will talk to them and be head over heels and stammer and your heart skips a beat and all that shit? Cause the tiny tit blonde haired perfect face girl she makes me feel that way and Im scared to m ake a move because I know IM a dik and Im probably gonna just fuk her and leave her and I cant do that anymore because I dont want to go to hell for all the bad shit I done.

So my question is do you meet the special someone and you cant walk straight and you can barely think or breathe around them? Or do you end up just fukking a bunch of women (guys if your into that) and you know you figure out you really like this one and thats that? I guess im saying do people really fall in love and get together or ado you just love each other cause being in love / loving someone are two different things. But I cant wait around forever thinking im going to fall in love with someone cause that might never happen cause im a cock master basically. You know its like that house music it gets in you like BAMP BAMP BAMP BOOM BOOM BOOM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i went threw a ton of girls. i have had 3 relationships. Non of them did i plan it happening. it you hang out a few times and you can tell there is something more then just banging.
    Never be scared to talk to a girl.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    First time i met my soon to be husband i $hit my pants. So until you talk to her and $hit your pants she isn't the one.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Love is overrated!! Bang as many chicks as you can! We have one live and its short, have fun!,.....just wrap it up, or your life could be be even shorter.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Love is overrated!! Bang as many chicks as you can! We have one live and its short, have fun!,.....just wrap it up, or your life could be be even shorter.
    A FVCKING MEN!

I knew my wife from the time I was 14...... we dated for years and got back together for a few more years and then married. I thought she was the love of my life and she just made it fvcking miserable. After this divorce is final i'm back in the game..... except this time i'm bigger

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Swear to god, I know less about women at age 42 than I did 20 years ago.
    I've turned down countless relationships because I've been waiting for "The One" who makes my heart go boom. (found her a couple times, but could never get them to be interested in me, too.)
    Being single is getting OLD! Been single my entire life. I've dipped my wick plenty, I'd like to settle down... but is it right to just "settle" for someone who is mostly compatible, or do I keep waiting for "Boom-Boom." Kinda running out of time, and growing very impatient...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Swear to god, I know less about women at age 42 than I did 20 years ago.
    I've turned down countless relationships because I've been waiting for "The One" who makes my heart go boom. (found her a couple times, but could never get them to be interested in me, too.)
    Being single is getting OLD! Been single my entire life. I've dipped my wick plenty, I'd like to settle down... but is it right to just "settle" for someone who is mostly compatible, or do I keep waiting for "Boom-Boom." Kinda running out of time, and growing very impatient...
    At 42 you should stop watching movies and waiting for the perfect setup because if you do you are going to die a single man. Its amazing how movies blur reality. Find someone you love and loves you back and thank your lucky stars you found someone compatible. I broke up with my current guy after we started dating for 2 years because i felt like i wanted to be a "free bird" for a little. Man was i wrong. Not only do i love being in a relationship but the general public is out right retarded. I kept finding myself being drawn back to my man and thats where i ended up. Is it always easy? Nope, he can sure be a pain in the @$$ (in more ways than one) but in the end i love him and Haz and that's all i need.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    At 42 you should stop watching movies and waiting for the perfect setup because if you do you are going to die a single man. Its amazing how movies blur reality. Find someone you love and loves you back and thank your lucky stars you found someone compatible. I broke up with my current guy after we started dating for 2 years because i felt like i wanted to be a "free bird" for a little. Man was i wrong. Not only do i love being in a relationship but the general public is out right retarded. I kept finding myself being drawn back to my man and thats where i ended up. Is it always easy? Nope, he can sure be a pain in the @$$ (in more ways than one) but in the end i love him and Haz and that's all i need.
    I agree with you. The wife and i separated for about a year. It seemed great at first. But then nobody i hung out with compared to her. We both learned and missed each other. As of now things are the better then ever.

Gsxr84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I agree with you. The wife and i separated for about a year. It seemed great at first. But then nobody i hung out with compared to her. We both learned and missed each other. As of now things are the better then ever.
    Well said thats for sure, to the original poster, if theres one girl thats grabbing your attention alot more, go for it, don't try to hard but try to make things work. I had only 1 relationship where i never thought i'd need anyone else but of course after a while (2 years ) she broke up with me due to boredom, etc) after that i moved away to further my military career, a few months after she started contacting me again but i already left. Relationships are quite a mindboggle, I met a lady who i felt was the " wind beneath my wings " so i do believe love can exsist, hopefully love bites me again one day. Good luck to the rest of you

Good points.
    Here's my biggest fear though. - Looking over my shoulder. Temptation. The constant comparing of what you have (reality) to what you want (fantasy) You know, you see someone hot, and wish you could chase it - or meet someone with whom you have major chemistry - but can't pursue because you're already spoken for.
    What if "The one who got away" comes back??

Blog Entries
    Good points.
    Here's my biggest fear though. - Looking over my shoulder. Temptation. The constant comparing of what you have (reality) to what you want (fantasy) You know, you see someone hot, and wish you could chase it - or meet someone with whom you have major chemistry - but can't pursue because you're already spoken for.
    What if "The one who got away" comes back??
    Trust me I totally understand, look at me. I date both women and men so i have a life changing decision to make: Do i marry and fall for a women or a man? Each decision has drastic effects on how my life will go. Choosing a women would make things so much easier in a lot of aspects of my life. I was in a relationship with a women for 3+ years and thought she was the one but it turns out she wasn't. We ended the relationship and then i found my man. Now we are engaged and have a house together and i couldn't be happier. Now how do i keep my sanity since i still look at both women and men even though i am in a relationship. I made a commitment to stay with and be loyal to the person i am with. So when I look at a hot guy or chick and talk to them and discover they want me i ask myself is being with this person worth shattering the heart of my current partner? The answer is always hell no. If it was yes then i would have to break up with him/her.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 01-12-2012 at 10:15 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You guys crack me up. Same thing happens with us too. Ever hear of Prince Charming?

It all comes down to who do you want to hang around ALL DAY LONG. Who has the same integrity.
    Pick your poison. Nobody is perfect. What CAN you put up with?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I would debate that Slimmer. There's a saying - "guys marry hoping she'll never change, girls marry hoping he will."
    I say that because I may not be prince charming, but I'm a pretty damn good guy. Above all, I've always treated women with love and respect. I constantly get "better dealt" (discarded for something "better") - for someone who treats her worse, but may look more like Prince charming - (taller, more handsome, whatever...)
    Two things I've observed repeatedly which seem to contradict common wisdom:
    1.) Appearances are even MORE important to women than men, not less.
    2.) Women tell you all day long that they want "Prince Charming" yet my observation is that they will readily surrender a really great guy, for the guy who will treat her like dirt, and send her mixed signals, lie to her, even hit her, etc. because it makes her feel more "alive" or like she has to "mother the bad boy" in them.

Blog Entries
    I would debate that Slimmer. There's a saying - "guys marry hoping she'll never change, girls marry hoping he will."
    I say that because I may not be prince charming, but I'm a pretty damn good guy. Above all, I've always treated women with love and respect. I constantly get "better dealt" (discarded for something "better") - for someone who treats her worse, but may look more like Prince charming - (taller, more handsome, whatever...)
    2.) Women tell you all day long that they want "Prince Charming" yet my observation is that they will readily surrender a really great guy, for the guy who will treat her like dirt, and send her mixed signals, lie to her, even hit her, etc. because it makes her feel more "alive" or like she has to "mother the bad boy" in them.
    Don't try to be someone you are not. It will drive you nuts. If your a "good guy" then continue to be so and the right girl will find you. Most girl's who say they love the bad guy and to be treated like $hit have A LOT of self esteem issues going on. Fear these girls at all cost except for great sex.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

you let your brain get in the way too much and seem to look at the other side of the coin too much. play the hand your dealt.

Don't try to be someone you are not. It will drive you nuts. If your a "good guy" then continue to be so and the right girl will find you. Most girl's who say they love the bad guy and to be treated like $hit have A LOT of self esteem issues going on. Fear these girls at all cost except for great sex.

all good points!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Don't forget your true friends too....

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    can't beat living alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    A FVCKING MEN!

I knew my wife from the time I was 14...... we dated for years and got back together for a few more years and then married. I thought she was the love of my life and she just made it fvcking miserable. After this divorce is final i'm back in the game..... except this time i'm bigger

~Haz~
    you're getting a divorce?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:47 AM.

I think DSM said it best below.

Wise words
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:46 AM.

and I will add one more to this since I do not have an EDIT BUTTON!
    Patterns repeat until broken. And there are MANY good girls out there hoping to meet a nice guy. Been there done that with the BAD BOY thing. Some girls get it asap. Some take a longer time to get it. But once woken up? Not to return. Too exhausting. Too much drama. Too much detective work. No peace. No trust.

And so this brings me back to what DSM said. Low self-esteem is what causes the bad boy syndrome plus hoping to change them. And they will not change. Never will. The bad boy has entitlement issues. And cut from a different cloth. And like attracts like. So perhaps just be yourself and SHE will see you for who you are and then that is when MAGIC happens.
    Author Unknown

I hear you. However, after 20+ years of being the "good guy" and waiting through all the "better deals" though, it's getting REALLY old waiting for her to find me.

I hear you. However, after 20+ years of being the "good guy" and waiting through all the "better deals" though, it's getting REALLY old waiting for her to find me.
    it is a chase, so sometimes you just have to make more of the effort. if its getting old, maybe it is time that you change

jnewton86 is offline Member
    There are so many different perspectives from members on here. This is the way i see it. If you look at a girl and all you want is sex, you don't want to know her, to take her home to your parents, if you rather play games or hang with your buddies all day rather then be with her then no. You will know when she is the one.

You cant rush it, you need to be content with your life first.

jnewton86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    Well i can’t speak for the man perspective, but girls face the same issue...
    I don’t seem to even see guys since meeting Tiger almost 3years ago...literaly lol
    (Once I was waiting for food at the bar to bring home to him, called him and told him. I was leaving with the food, crossed the street and someone said "hi baby" I jumped, Tiger was there waiting for me and I didn’t even see him. He had walked to come join me at the bar. I wasn’t expecting him and apparently my brain doesn’t acknowledge men as anything more than shadows lmao)
    That doesn’t mean it will always be this way, I have been married before for 15years and I know how things and people change/get comfy/get bored/the chemicals in us change etc... So I think it comes to a declaration of deciding if you want to commit to a person or not.
    If you declare commitment to yourself you won’t allow the possibility of others to be received and people pick up on that.
    There will always be a more attractive person coming in our lives and chemical reactions in us to some people, some one that makes us feel super human ..But the reality is that all this settles down over time on some level.

It comes down to wanting that new car feeling regularly of the possibilities and unknown or that car you have customized specifically to you that you know everything about and can feel when something’s wrong or needed.

LDR are hard, maybe its not suitable to you?
    Unfortunately very true. What is sad though, is when 2 people take a vow to be honest, committed, truthful, and to work through the hard times TOGETHER to only get divorced years down the road. I dont know about others, but personally I feel like society does not take marriage as seriously as it should be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    you're getting a divorce?
    Yes sir..... I have seen the light! It took me a long while to see that she's not the same person I fell in love with. I've kind of been hangin on hoping i'd get that girl back..... but it's not happening and i'm not waiting forever. I've just about lost all faith in marriage..... it's a crock of shit. We're just aren't meant to be with one person for life..... some people can suppress their urges and thoughts and stay faithful but biologically we aren't wired that way. That doesn't mean I wanna be a whore..... but i'll be damned if I get roped into another marriage where I think I know someone...... hell after 7 years of dating and 14 years total of knowing her I guess I never really did "know" her at all.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Yes sir..... I have seen the light! It took me a long while to see that she's not the same person I fell in love with. I've kind of been hangin on hoping i'd get that girl back..... but it's not happening and i'm not waiting forever. I've just about lost all faith in marriage..... it's a crock of shit. We're just aren't meant to be with one person for life..... some people can suppress their urges and thoughts and stay faithful but biologically we aren't wired that way. That doesn't mean I wanna be a whore..... but i'll be damned if I get roped into another marriage where I think I know someone...... hell after 7 years of dating and 14 years total of knowing her I guess I never really did "know" her at all.....

~Haz~
    good luck and cheers to a brighter future! didn't you just have a little one?

-----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    Unfortunately very true. What is sad though, is when 2 people take a vow to be honest, committed, truthful, and to work through the hard times TOGETHER to only get divorced years down the road. I dont know about others, but personally I feel like society does not take marriage as seriously as it should be taken.
    Agree

~Haz~
    Saddens me to hear this Haz. Just please do not let it close your heart.....
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    good luck and cheers to a brighter future! didn't you just have a little one?
    Yup.... shes 2 months old today. It's a shame because my wife couldn't win her battle with alcoholism and addiction. Ah well..... time to move on as a single dad

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Yup.... shes 2 months old today. It's a shame because my wife couldn't win her battle with alcoholism and addiction. Ah well..... time to move on as a single dad

~Haz~
    I see nothing wrong with using a baby to pick up chicks, better then a puppy

~Haz~
    You won't be single long......my crystal ball says

and precisely why.......
    Author Unknown

LMAO yea..... i've gotten a ton of comments already but not from anyone worth pursuing haha. I'm actually going out this weekend..... grandma is going to babysit while I bounce and i'm gunna hit pacha afterwards. I'm sure i'll have a story come monday morning.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post

and precisely why.......
    What do you mean why?

What do you mean why?
    precisely why as in: he will not be single for much longer since a baby will be a magnet......
    Author Unknown

i thought you were asking me why a baby is a magnet. I understand now what you meant

^^ cyberspace....
    Author Unknown

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I went through a divorce in my early 30s. I was such a mess that I didn't date for a year...didn't even want to. When I started dating, I decided that all I wanted to focus on was compatibility. If they were dumb, boring, bitchy or had completely different interests than me I simply stopped dating them and kept searching.

Then, the daughter of a long time friend came back to Vegas for a friend's wedding and we got together for coffee. We had coffee for six hours and then had to find a place to have dinner so we could keep talking. We were friends and she went back to Washington. Long story short - she came back to Vegas a few months later and we hung out as friends for a week before we realized we were a great fit. She is perfect for me and we have been together for eight years (seven married) and you can count the amount of times we have fought on one hand. No drama, no selfishness. I couldn't be happier.

You never know where a relationship will come from.

TBrah is offline Associate Member

because it's true bro. Girls don't want a whiteknight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information