Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I had a simalar thing happen to me about 30 yrs ago. Only difference was the guys were black I was white and their were about 14 of them and they were much better fighters. Unfortunaltely despite the long odds I did fight back so along with a severe concussion with two slight subdural bleeds, several broken teeth, nose and black eyes along with major bruising to the face, I also got a bunch of broken knuckles, metacarpals and two dislocated thumbs . The neat thing was it was a gang that hung at 13th and clifton terrace doing beatdown robberies on a regular basis, considering this their turf and hanging there to be their God given right, this gave me plenty of opportunity for payback once I got out of the hospital...which I took full advantage of in the wks that followed.

Oh that sounds so interesting (payback) I would love to hear the details but at the same time probably not, it could be incriminating so maybe someday in private. I love a good payback story and I know what I would have done. None if it would be legal and many would consider it extreme; I dont, I consider it saving someone else in the future.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Watching this kind of shit makes me sick. I was literally shaking with adrenaline and nauseous seeing it. A quick beat down is one thing (not advocating it by any means however), but it's the length of time that this went on which is truly repugnant.

I would expect even the dumbest of shits (eg these white trash dickheads) to have enough sense to know when enough's enough, but they didn't. That's disturbing about kids these days. Nobody should be repeatedly punched and kicked in the face and head for minutes on end. Hell, one shot in the right place could be deadly, let alone dozens upon dozens. It at least demonstrates what pussies these little bitches really are.

I used to put myself in the victims shoes when I'd watch clips like these. Now that I'm a father, I think of that happening to my son and it enrages me. God help the little fvcks who ever touch my kid. I will destroy their little bodies... they'd be as good as dead. There would be no talking to their parents or police, only a severely pissed off father bringing justice to his son. I don't give a shit about incriminating myself by saying it. I'd smile proudly as I was carted away in handcuffs, and i'd tell the courtroom that given the opportunity, I'd do it exactly the same way.

Come and get me. *vomit*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information