Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I think for maybe 15% of depression people there really is something majorly f-d up with their brain. The other 85% I think can come out of it when they make a conscious decision to fix things in their life and set goals and go for them.
    I tend to agree with you. For the 85% you refer too ( and everyone for that matter) I really believe how you feel is a direct result of what you do.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    aww k back in the day was great. no hangover or comedown either. havnt down k in many years but what great fun it was going to club on it or chilling with my buddies.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    been in a few of those
    Yup I wont get into it anymore but you could probable trankilize half the stray cats in NYC with the K Ive done......................oh those were the days rocking a hole.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I tend to agree with you. For the 85% you refer too ( and everyone for that matter) I really believe how you feel is a direct result of what you do.
    Absolutely but getting out of it is hard as hell, all it takes is one thing to set you right back.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information