Thread: Shmammered???

Razor is offline Banned

Shmammered???

My gf texted me tonight and said "I love getting Shmammered by you"
    What the hell does that mean?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A cross between being shit faced and hammered

To be beyond simple intoxication. Loud, rambunctious and incoherent speech is usually present, as well as a sever lack of balance. Can easily lead to vomiting

To become incredibly intoxicated due to the over consumption of alcohol; a combination of smashed and hammered.

Hopefully she is using it wrong and she is referring to the Hammered part as in fvcked. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-13-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    But we have not been drunk together...
    I just ask her what she means and tell you guys....
    I think she means she likes it when I fck her.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    A cross between being shit faced and hammered

To be beyond simple intoxication. Loud, rambunctious and incoherent speech is usually present, as well as a sever lack of balance. Can easily lead to vomiting

To become incredibly intoxicated due to the over consumption of alcohol; a combination of smashed and hammered.

Hopefully she is using it wrong and she is referring to the Hammered part as in fvcked. LOL
    Haha yea your where right...she likes getting hammered as in fcked by me
    Txt error..she was driving and texting lol
    Last edited by Razor; 02-13-2012 at 12:36 AM.

If she is driving and texting (bad no matter how she is doing it because she is reading also) hopefully she has speak to text.

Razor is offline Banned
    If she is driving and texting (bad no matter how she is doing it because she is reading also) hopefully she has speak to text.
    lol I'll shmammmer her some more for that bad thing she did

Good, you really dont want her to become another statistic. I know, i am guilty of it also. 99% of the time I drive 100% while talking on the phone but there has been 2 or 3x that I noticed I got distracted and crossed the line or??? At that point I put the phone down. I make it a point to NOT read txt while driving but since I have voice to txt I have sent a few. still a bad idea. It only take one time for things to go terribly wrong.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see this relationship lasting to long. No offense Razr, but where the hell do you find these girls? Fvcking a girl and her talking like that within 2 weeks of dating....well, she just doesn't strike me as a "good girl". Again...no offense, just sayin.

How old is he? how old is she? Are you looking for Mrs right forever or someone to date and have fun? The right girl can mean a lot of things also. I have dated BAD girls for long periods of time and it was quite fun and rewarding. I have dated good girls (relative speaking) for a short time and it was TO long.
    Remember, not every relationship is supposed to work out. It's all a learning experience. You arent dating because you want to marry the person. You are dating to figure out what you want, what you are attracted to, what you like, dont like etc.

How old is he? how old is she? Are you looking for Mrs right forever or someone to date and have fun? The right girl can mean a lot of things also. I have dated BAD girls for long periods of time and it was quite fun and rewarding. I have dated good girls (relative speaking) for a short time and it was TO long.
    Remember, not every relationship is supposed to work out. It's all a learning experience. You arent dating because you want to marry the person. You are dating to figure out what you want, what you are attracted to, what you like, dont like etc.

EWWWWWW!!! You dated a relative??? Cousin, Sister, Uncle? What? hehehehehehe

From all of Razr's other post it seems to me he's looking for something more long term. He was telling the last girl he was in love with her after 4 weeks. He's 30 or almost 30. Though I've had my fair share of one night stands I could never take a girl seriously that had fvcked my within 2 weeks and texting me telling me how much she likes me to hammer her. IMO that should be saved for later down the road when plain old love making gets dull. That is unless it is in fact just a short term...not looking for "the one" type of thing.

LOL, OK 3rd cousin. I should have said relatively speaking...
    Ive been in love 100s of times. It's just a mater of how fast I fall out of love. There are several layers of love also. I have even had that Love/Hate relationships...
    Yeah well sometimes it's best to just forget about the long term or looking for the right person. It's true that you usually find what you are looking for when you stop looking. In the mean time just have fun and yeah DONT say I love you after a short time or just before/after having sex. Make sure you mean it. Wait until you see her in the morning after a hard night with no make-up or better yet when she is sick and her true colors are showing. hahahaha

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I don't see this relationship lasting to long. No offense Razr, but where the hell do you find these girls? Fvcking a girl and her talking like that within 2 weeks of dating....well, she just doesn't strike me as a "good girl". Again...no offense, just sayin.
    i dont see anything wrong with saying that. so someone is a girl girl if they think it and dont say it, but not relationship material for expressing herself?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont see anything wrong with saying that. so someone is a girl girl if they think it and dont say it, but not relationship material for expressing herself?
    agreed, if she's a cool chick then it's actually a win win.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Ive been in love 100s of times. It's just a mater of how fast I fall out of love. T
    Love bites......
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

I guess it's just personal preference. There's a time and a place for dirty talk, and IMO the first 2 weeks is a bit too soon. I want a girl that it somewhat of a lady in the beginning then after some time continues to be a lady but displays her dirty side in the bedroom. Personally I think talking like that in the beginning is a poor display of character. We all think things, but there's just some things you keep to yourself in the beginning of a relationship. Do you tell a girl on the first date that you want to ram your cock in her ass? NO! Because you want to be a gentleman. A lady should do the same.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess it's just personal preference. There's a time and a place for dirty talk, and IMO the first 2 weeks is a bit too soon. I want a girl that it somewhat of a lady in the beginning then after some time continues to be a lady but displays her dirty side in the bedroom. Personally I think talking like that in the beginning is a poor display of character. We all think things, but there's just some things you keep to yourself in the beginning of a relationship. Do you tell a girl on the first date that you want to ram your cock in her ass? NO! Because you want to be a gentleman. A lady should do the same.
    Well said, couldn't agree more

it wasnt a first date they already are sleeping with each other. So whats the point of keeping the texting clean if your already doing it?

if a first date is going well i would say i want to ram it in your ass but all will make comments and usually do them by the end of the night

it wasnt a first date they already are sleeping with each other. So whats the point of keeping the texting clean if your already doing it?

if a first date is going well i would say i want to ram it in your ass but all will make comments and usually do them by the end of the night
    I don't know...I guess I just feel that there should be a natural progression within a relationship both emotionally and sexually. I feel if you really want a solid relationship there should "love making" in the beginning and then a progression into fvck your brains out. And...the progression should take longer than 2 weeks. lol

I guess you and I are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one Gixxer. You don't want an ass whoopin do you? lol hehehe

I don't know...I guess I just feel that there should be a natural progression within a relationship both emotionally and sexually. I feel if you really want a solid relationship there should "love making" in the beginning and then a progression into fvck your brains out. And...the progression should take longer than 2 weeks. lol

I guess you and I are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one Gixxer. You don't want an ass whoopin do you? lol hehehe
    lol. yea i guess we are. Fvcking your brains out is for everyone, "lovemaking" is down the road

You have a friend you are going to send to take care of the ass whoopin

lol. yea i guess we are. Fvcking your brains out is for everyone, "lovemaking" is down the road

You have a friend you are going to send to take care of the ass whoopin
    ......see below
    Last edited by slfmade; 02-13-2012 at 04:59 PM.

This is what I imagine you sounding like right now!

http://youtu.be/yFN1-uqt2WA

hehehehehehehehehehe

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ive been in love 100s of times. It's just a mater of how fast I fall out of love.
    You're doing it wrong. :-)

I have told four women I loved them...and married two of them.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    LOL, OK 3rd cousin. I should have said relatively speaking...
    Ive been in love 100s of times. It's just a mater of how fast I fall out of love. There are several layers of love also. I have even had that Love/Hate relationships...
    Yeah well sometimes it's best to just forget about the long term or looking for the right person. It's true that you usually find what you are looking for when you stop looking. In the mean time just have fun and yeah DONT say I love you after a short time or just before/after having sex. Make sure you mean it. Wait until you see her in the morning after a hard night with no make-up or better yet when she is sick and her true colors are showing. hahahaha
    So you basically fall in love with everybody you date.
    Damn, I wish I can fall in love sometime, so I see what itīs like. I hear it hurts....hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier;589***8
    So you basically fall in love with everybody you date.
    Damn, I wish I can fall in love sometime, so I see what itīs like. I hear it hurts....hehe.
    No not really but I have loved many, but with different degrees and meaning. There has only ever been 2 that I had the heart throbbing, longing, cant wait to see and be with ever minute and dread being apart from type of love that you feel like you are going to die when you break up. There has been a couple I simply loved the way everything was always so easy, un complicated and simple with them and there are a few I loved more the friendship, companionship and knew no matter what we would remain friends caring more about each other that ourselves. Of course there has been several I loved/liked something special about them weather it was the face, smile, eyes, body/sexiness or???
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-14-2012 at 12:30 AM.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    You're doing it wrong. :-)

I have told four women I loved them...and married two of them.
    I've loved one girl. We dated for 6 years; I realized I wasn't going to marry her... So I did the right thing and let her go. At the time I told everyone that she was my one and only relationship and I prob. would not find another one like it again. Its been 6 years and I still haven't found anything but vapid meaninglessness. I have that feeling that I spent 6 years building a sand castle that got kicked over; its hard to start building from nothing again.

Razor is offline Banned
    This girl is like that song. "Want a lady on the street and a freak in the bed." She is a great girl, only been with two guys before me, but she really likes to please. She is younger than me too.

EWWWWWW!!! You dated a relative??? Cousin, Sister, Uncle? What? hehehehehehe

From all of Razr's other post it seems to me he's looking for something more long term. He was telling the last girl he was in love with her after 4 weeks. He's 30 or almost 30. Though I've had my fair share of one night stands I could never take a girl seriously that had fvcked my within 2 weeks and texting me telling me how much she likes me to hammer her. IMO that should be saved for later down the road when plain old love making gets dull. That is unless it is in fact just a short term...not looking for "the one" type of thing.
    Yea I do want something long term with the right girl. If it happens to be with this gril so be it. But she is younger than me, and I really cant have my heart broken by younger girls..the girls I have dated before me some how always been older and they seem to get my panties in a bunch. I was really lucky to find this girl when I did cause she helped me clean the mess up after Summer and got me going again...plus we really happen to like each other.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Gawd you guys give "beating the shit out of something" a new meaning......Let the kid have fun, if it worked out great if it didnt believe me I will be the first one to kick him in the balls.....Razr Enjoy as long as it last and do not bend over backwards.....if it worked out great if didnt oh well another bitch between ur legs.........End of story.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Gawd you guys give "beating the shit out of something" a new meaning......Let the kid have fun, if it worked out great if it didnt believe me I will be the first one to kick him in the balls.....Razr Enjoy as long as it last and do not bend over backwards.....if it worked out great if didnt oh well another bitch between ur legs.........End of story.
    Roger!!

Thread Information