Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed;5***973
    Yeah lol, there's some funny threads on the subject. Obviously she wouldn't come out with it, i'm guessing it would be the end of her modeling career. If she is a tranny props to the surgeon, he did a hell of a job.

Both these chicks look like tranny's to me.

yeah the surgeon is an artist for sure and there has been more then one comment how she was ran out of miami and nyc for not letting on she was a male. So basically fooling people into thinking she is a girl.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by chi;5***937
    btw I am calling bullshite on that being a tranny because thedirty.com and that piece of shit who runs it is known to spread false rumors just because he doesn't like someone or someone was talking crap about him. Guy is total tool and is known to pick apart bodybuilders and guys who juice. Just an FYI
    Yeah, that site is snarky, nasty, mean and shady. I don't believe anything I see on there. Not saying she isn't a tranny, just saying that site is scummy.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm never going to date a chick with ANY obvious plastic surgery. I didn't know they could make trannies like that.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed;5***987
    I'm never going to date a chick with ANY obvious plastic surgery. I didn't know they could make trannies like that.
    I've told this story before but i'll tell you here.....

I was at a big club in NYC and two girls grabbed my ass as they walked by..... so I smiled and kept waitin for my water at the bar. A little while later I was on the upper floor and they came over to me..... When I say they looked every bit the same as the one you posted.... i'm not exagerating. It's wasn't the same ladyboy but they just as convincing..... so they start talkin to me and I was like "uhhhh......" I knew in my head they were trannys. The voice was ALMOST convincing but something was a bit off yah know? So the one goes "you know we're tranny's right?" I was like yeah well thanks for confirming that haha. So theyre like "listen..... you wanna come back to our apartment? It's only a couple blocks from here?" I said "listen i'm not like that....." so he/she goes "you don't hafta do anything to us..... we'll just doit to you....." !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was like "listen..... not happenin..... but i'll say this.... you're the two hottest tranny's i've ever seen" and I got the hell outa dodge.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ at least the ones at studio were easy to pick out
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol I've never had a tranny experience, I don't think their so prevalent in my area, at least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1;5***998
    ^^^ at least the ones at studio were easy to pick out
    LOLOL I've only seen tow or three at studio..... and they were SO obvious to spot.....

Pacha is where my story took place LOL..... those trannys have $$ too lol. I'm just glad I was Cohearant enough to know they were trannys LMFAO.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

really? When i used to go there were tons of them. most of the people working there were too. There used to be a 6'3 dude working the door with huge implants

How long ago? It closed down for a bit and opened back up a few years ago.....

Pretty much trannyless.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look for the adams apple, can't hide that shit. In panama the hookers would lift there skirts and show their pussies to passing cars to prove that they were women.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    How long ago? It closed down for a bit and opened back up a few years ago.....

Pretty much trannyless.....

~Haz~
    i prob havent been in 5 years. I remeber when tru wasnt there yet

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by chi;5***937
    btw I am calling bullshite on that being a tranny because thedirty.com and that piece of shit who runs it is known to spread false rumors just because he doesn't like someone or someone was talking crap about him. Guy is total tool and is known to pick apart bodybuilders and guys who juice. Just an FYI
    Nik Richie is a fvcking tool. All he does is bash other people on how they look, dress, etc; Hell his wife Shayne Lamas is the queen of any doublewide trailor trash trailor park, oh nasty hoe. I would like to bash is skull in for all the shlt he talks. From his site he swares he runs Vegas for some reason.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard;5***994

I was at a big club in NYC and two girls grabbed my ass as they walked by..... so I smiled and kept waitin for my water at the bar. A little while later I was on the upper floor and they came over to me..... When I say they looked every bit the same as the one you posted.... i'm not exagerating. It's wasn't the same ladyboy but they just as convincing..... so they start talkin to me and I was like "uhhhh......" I knew in my head they were trannys. The voice was ALMOST convincing but something was a bit off yah know? So the one goes "you know we're tranny's right?" I was like yeah well thanks for confirming that haha. So theyre like "listen..... you wanna come back to our apartment? It's only a couple blocks from here?" I said "listen i'm not like that....." so he/she goes "you don't hafta do anything to us..... we'll just doit to you....." !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was like "listen..... not happenin..... but i'll say this.... you're the two hottest tranny's i've ever seen" and I got the hell outa dodge.....

~Haz~
    You missed out...
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Nik Richie is a fvcking tool. All he does is bash other people on how they look, dress, etc; Hell his wife Shayne Lamas is the queen of any doublewide trailor trash trailor park, oh nasty hoe. I would like to bash is skull in for all the shlt he talks. From his site he swares he runs Vegas for some reason.
    somebody is going to beat him. the guy judges everybody and looks like a dork, even changed his real name to nik richie.

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    I like this game!

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    It's small, but he/she still has an adam's apple. Plus the jawline...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard;5***994

~Haz~
    If u gonna make that story into a movie, today with the DVD/Blueray with alternate endings.
    What would be an alternate ending?
    This board is full of resourceful people. What if we helped you make up some alternate endings?

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life;5***726
    I'd blow her...
    Seriously? I thought that would be to feminine for you.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thumbs down

In sum;

1. Craig is not as big in real life as he seems in these photos because he photo shops himself.

2. He looses size drastically when he stars cutting, his chest especially looks flat and he certainly lacks symmetry and proportion on the stage.

3. He does not have a pretty physique per se, but he is really not that huge in real life when compared to big pros such as Cutler, Freeman and Rühl. Also, I have seen better calves on most gym rats than this guy.

4. He hangs out with tyranny, not that it personally matters to me but it yet remains a question mark as to why one would be so muscular and still fvck tyranny when a million chicks are ready to bend over for the meat head. Any Freudian psychiatrists to explain this on the forum?

So, he is kind of a tool after all and should not be expected much as a future pro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information