a....the op went well. NO stress before or after. Situation went afowl when i was told that if the knee felt good, and no pain, then i should be g2g to walk on it. well well well.....

....right after the op, i wake up, and within 30 minutes, feel the need to take a leek. So i walk to the restroom. no issues, and no pain. offered me crutches, and i declined. i did take it easy when i got home. got home around 3. by 6 my knee was really talking to me. the pain meds the doc gave me weren't working. Tadonifil or something like that. so at 6 i decided needed some real pain meds, and called it in. by 7 i was writhing in pain. felt like a friggin ***** too since in front of my kids. they didn't need to see that!!

I didnt' get any relief until around 10 that night. i know it sounds weak, but damn! that was a loooong threee hours.

so now i'm thinking the nurse that told me if it felt ok, then i should walk on it was full of crap!

anyways, thought i'd share. the op itself was minor. but fyi, right after the op, even if it feels ok, DONT WALK ON IT !!!