Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    I'll never understand this mentality.....I have a challenge for you....name me one reason why I would need the cops to help me out, maybe if I'm robbed at gunpoint....I'll put a wad cutter in the fvckers head then wait 20 minutes for the cops to show up and arrest me for defending myself, maybe if my wife is attacked....she'll shoot the fvckers dead too and then wait for the cops to show up and accuse her of wrongdoing, what if I break down in a bad neighborhood.....maybe, I have extra mags with me so I suppose I could wait an hour for them to show up and help. I know more about and spend way more time training with a hand gun than any cop yet they don't want us to carry guns and defend ourselves....why is that? Cops have 2 purposes....the imaginary war on drugs and filling out incident reports. Of course there's the old standby...."what if a cop hears a women screaming and rushes in to save her...blah blah blah", really!

Cops need to turn in their military grade equipment and stick to writing speeding tickets and keeping the roads safe, the war on drugs is an utter failure and represents one of the most abused poor excuses for abuse and misappropriated funds this country has ever seen.

Name me ONE reason I would need the cops to help me in an emergency situation and then explain to me EXACTLY how they would do it.
    1.) You're wife was just raped my group of men. She has very vague descriptions and doesn't know who they were. You cannot afford proper DNA testing to find out the perpetrators. You turn to LE to assist you..

2.) You have a really sick 3 year who is having trouble sleeping because there is a huge party going on next door, with music blaring. You asked the gentlemen nicely three times to turn the music down and they tell you to go fvck yourself. What do you do? You can't go beat them up because that is assault, and you couldn't claim self defense. So the only other option is calling the local police to write them a summons or lock them up for violating a town ordnance.

3.) Your sister has a really crazy boyfriend who never physicalling put his hands on her, but threatens her all the time. She is scared to leave her house. What do you do? If you lay a finger on him, you're getting booked. You call LE and have them file a TRO (temporary restraining order) until the court date. Your sister is safe and you're out of jail...

I could go on and on and on and on. ..

Ladies and gentlemen, one thing we need to realize is that there are asssholes in EVERY profession. I've had teachers in HS and professors in college that were unfair graders and were miserable people. I've met really arrogant lawyers and doctors who thought they were better than everyone. I've gotten into quite a few fights with Military guys in bars while bouncing because they figured that since they were military, they were able to act like a fool with zero repercussions. I've met some really fvcking creepy cab and limo drivers who strike me as pedophiles or rapists. I've met a few douchebagg cops who were on power trips and break balls when I was a teenager. The list goes on and on. At the end of the day, a person should be judge on their individual character instead of profession.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    1.) You're wife was just raped my group of men. She has very vague descriptions and doesn't know who they were. You cannot afford proper DNA testing to find out the perpetrators. You turn to LE to assist you..

2.) You have a really sick 3 year who is having trouble sleeping because there is a huge party going on next door, with music blaring. You asked the gentlemen nicely three times to turn the music down and they tell you to go fvck yourself. What do you do? You can't go beat them up because that is assault, and you couldn't claim self defense. So the only other option is calling the local police to write them a summons or lock them up for violating a town ordnance.

3.) Your sister has a really crazy boyfriend who never physicalling put his hands on her, but threatens her all the time. She is scared to leave her house. What do you do? If you lay a finger on him, you're getting booked. You call LE and have them file a TRO (temporary restraining order) until the court date. Your sister is safe and you're out of jail...

I could go on and on and on and on. ..

Ladies and gentlemen, one thing we need to realize is that there are asssholes in EVERY profession. I've had teachers in HS and professors in college that were unfair graders and were miserable people. I've met really arrogant lawyers and doctors who thought they were better than everyone. I've gotten into quite a few fights with Military guys in bars while bouncing because they figured that since they were military, they were able to act like a fool with zero repercussions. I've met some really fvcking creepy cab and limo drivers who strike me as pedophiles or rapists. I've met a few douchebagg cops who were on power trips and break balls when I was a teenager. The list goes on and on. At the end of the day, a person should be judge on their individual character instead of profession.
    Anyone who tries to rape my wife better wear kevlar, she's damn good with a handgun, my sister in law had a crazy boyfriend, he was using PCP, I still convinced him to leave her alone.

Actually Bronzer, you make some legit points and you are 100% correct in saying that there are assholes in every business or profession, again I dislike a lot of things about law enfor***ent and it's structure but strangely enough I actually have several friends in LE and one in the DEA not to mention a sargent from New Jersy, who knows he may be your boss eventually, I like them all, they're good people.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, one thing we need to realize is that there are asssholes in EVERY profession.
    Yes this is true.
    In response i refer to something my close friend Matt , a police officer said to me, " J - 20% of the people you work with might be assholes - but 80% of the people I work with are assholes" I tend to agree with him.

Also I find it funny that someone with a career in Law Enfor***ent , the occupation that pre judges and profiles more than any other, says to judge people based on individual character.

Of course one could make the argument that males from 19-28 are responsible for 80% of crimes so it only makes sense to look closely at ( yes profile) that demo. But then of course that simply reenforces my contention that since 80% of cops are assholes it only makes sense to look at them on the whole as such. Of course there is always the 20% exception.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yes this is true.
    In response i refer to something my close friend Matt , a police officer said to me, " J - 20% of the people you work with might be assholes - but 80% of the people I work with are assholes" I tend to agree with him.

Also I find it funny that someone with a career in Law Enfor***ent , the occupation that pre judges and profiles more than any other, says to judge people based on individual character.

Of course one could make the argument that males from 19-28 are responsible for 80% of crimes so it only makes sense to look closely at ( yes profile) that demo. But then of course that simply reenforces my contention that since 80% of cops are assholes it only makes sense to look at them on the whole as such. Of course there is always the 20% exception.
    By law, the only exception to allow police to profile on age, race, sex, or gender is the "BOLO" exception. Which means "Be on the look out". For example, a 6'2" lanky black male just stole a woman's purse in town A. You are allowed to pull cars over or question suspects on the street who fit that exact description. Is it stereo-typing? Yes. Is it legal? Yes.

As far as the 80/20 ratio- thats all just someones opinion, which is fine. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Let me just share something with you though. As you know, I'm young, 22 years old. I've been bouncing bars/clubs/lounges/events since I was 17 or 18. My last three girlfriends were bartenders- it happens every time because I'm involved in the nightlife industry for the past 5 years. Everyone one of them cheated on me- lied to me, took advantage of me. All three were low life with no day job, slept all day, drank, popped pills, blew lines ALLLLL night long. For the longest time I absolutely HATED all bartenders. Every time I met one I wouldn't even shake their hands or give them the time of the day. I would think in my head, "this one is just like the other three sluts...." A few weeks ago, I met one at one of the places I was just filling in at. I was pretty much a jerk off to her, said very little, and ignored her. Turns out she graduated college in 3 years, and was going into her third year of law school with a 4.0 GPA. She was bar tending to pay her way through school and get a career path started. She ended up telling some mutual friends that she was really attraced to me- but I was a real asshole with an attitude problem....

Moral of the story is me classifying ALL bartenders as slut/whores/pigs/drug addicts- totally ruined my chances with a picture perfect woman.

Judging all officers as ignorant, power tripping, assholes is gonna blind you from meeting some really good guys behind the shield

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Not only that but without cops our neighborhood doughnut shops would go out of business...But seriously if I were a cop and this bill passed I'd quit...

Thread Information