DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Someone is having a bad day.

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

xelnaga is offline Banned
    With all that rage he still maintained his commitment to collecting the garbage.
    Last edited by xelnaga; 03-08-2012 at 08:30 PM.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very dedicated worker, easily agitated but still dedicated.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if thats his ex wifes house

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    maybe the homeowner forgot to recycle

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    maybe the homeowner forgot to recycle
    Hahaha. I've got $1 that says someone comments on the video saying "roid rage ."

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supersize me View Post
    Hahaha. I've got $1 that says someone comments on the video saying "roid rage."
    Self fulfilling prophecy.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    THAT was awsome!

...wish I could throw a tantrum when the kids are p!ssin me off...this would be my aftermath Attachment 121028

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's funny. It seems something was in the trash can that really pissed him off. I wonder what it was?

LOL ^^^^ S4MS, that reminded me of when my youngest daughter was around 4 yrs old, she got into that little grease pan that hangs under the BBQ grill and was stomping around having a blast in a puddle of grease on the back deck, I was amused but realized that I had to act fast if I didn't want to clean the entire deck so I opened the door and called her name to stop and hold still then I walked over and picked her up, turned her upside down and held her by her ankles with one hand and removed her shoes with the other and tossing them over the edge of the deck while giving her a slight butt chewing for making a mess, just then I turned and looked up to see my neighbor lady with her hands on her hips giving me that disgusted look over the top of her wire rim glasses, there I stood chewing out a 4 year old while holding her upside down by the ankles on my deck....I fully expected a visit from CPS, it never happened so maybe she saw what actually happened. She never really liked me though.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    LOL ^^^^ S4MS, that reminded me of when my youngest daughter was around 4 yrs old, she got into that little grease pan that hangs under the BBQ grill and was stomping around having a blast in a puddle of grease on the back deck, I was amused but realized that I had to act fast if I didn't want to clean the entire deck so I opened the door and called her name to stop and hold still then I walked over and picked her up, turned her upside down and held her by her ankles with one hand and removed her shoes with the other and tossing them over the edge of the deck while giving her a slight butt chewing for making a mess, just then I turned and looked up to see my neighbor lady with her hands on her hips giving me that disgusted look over the top of her wire rim glasses, there I stood chewing out a 4 year old while holding her upside down by the ankles on my deck....I fully expected a visit from CPS, it never happened so maybe she saw what actually happened. She never really liked me though.
    omg i KNEW i recognized that jeep from some where! I took a pix last time I was in your area....you guys are such a cute family! Attachment 121030

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    OMFG that video made my day. Idk why but that was so fvckin funny!

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    That's funny. It seems something was in the trash can that really pissed him off. I wonder what it was?
    BAHAHAA lesson learned. never leave sticky garbage in the can...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Thats what I was like on tren LMFAO
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    lofl i wonder how pissed the mail man was after pulling up and not seeing a mailbox

Razor is offline Banned
    I wonder what the driver was thinking

I just showed that video to my wife and I realized that all the trash he was picking up off the street and throwing away was the peoples mail that fell out.......that's a Federal offense to mess with someones mail. Goofy sucker.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    that video was great..

Thread Information