Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Blows my mind that some people think the street in front of their house and paid for by tax dollars is theirs? Sorry to burst your bubble but if it's isn't your driveway it isn't your "parking spot".

Really though if this is the petty crap that gets some people all riled up I really want your lives as I have too much other BS to worry about.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Blows my mind that some people think the street in front of their house and paid for by tax dollars is theirs? Sorry to burst your bubble but if it's isn't your driveway it isn't your "parking spot".

Really though if this is the petty crap that gets some people all riled up I really want your lives as I have too much other BS to worry about.
    its a simple question ..nobody's bubble will burst and nothing will be taken personal until its made personal....how does it make sense to park further away and in front of someone else...this has to be a city thing where ppl park on the roads and you walk a ways to get to your dwelling....
    oh, and i dont consider it my parking space either and dont park on the street unless like ppl stated above...company comes and nowhere else to park
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 03-16-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    maybe the are just trying to get some extra exercise and walk farther
    i actually considered that tbh

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    its a simple question ..nobody's bubble will burst and nothing will be taken personal until its made personal....how does it make sense to park further away and in front of someone else...this has to be a city thing where ppl park on the roads and you walk a ways to get to your dwelling....
    oh, and i dont consider it my parking space either and dont park on the street unless like ppl stated above...company comes and nowhere else to park
    Maybe they are anticipating more people parking closer and don't want to be parked in? Maybe they want to walk a little further? Maybe it was easier at the time to park in front of you place? Maybe at the time they parked there wasn't space in front the the house they were going to?

Maybe they are anticipating more people parking closer and don't want to be parked in? Maybe they want to walk a little further? Maybe it was easier at the time to park in front of you place? Maybe at the time they parked there wasn't space in front the the house they were going to?
    that's just it...I see the parking phenomenons occur live as its outside my window where my computer is and when the sun isn't too bright I have the shades open and its never cuz there isn't room in front of the "intended" house....its always this mystery reason ....LOL...
    Loved calling it a parking phenomenon...
    I justew wethought of one explanation for one of the phenomenons I saw...the guy parked in front of my one house then walked 2 houses down and also across the street...I was thinkin Wtf...but now I remember my wife thought cars needed to be facing the direction they would travel when parked along the street I asked her Wtf did u hear that from and was so surprised when I asked th

that's just it...I see the parking phenomenons occur live as its outside my window where my computer is and when the sun isn't too bright I have the shades open and its never cuz there isn't room in front of the "intended" house....its always this mystery reason ....LOL...
    I justew wethought of one explanation for one of the phenomenons I saw...the guy parked in front of my one house then walked 2 houses down and also across the street...I was thinkin Wtf...but now I remember my wife thought cars needed to be facing the direction they would travel when parked along the street I asked her Wtf did u hear that from and was so surprised when I asked the police and he said they could b facing which ever that it isn't city limits...so maybe that explains one(the guy didn't want to u turn til later, LOL) either way I wouldn't even consider it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    I justew wethought of one explanation for one of the phenomenons I saw...the guy parked in front of my one house then walked 2 houses down and also across the street...I was thinkin Wtf...but now I remember my wife thought cars needed to be facing the direction they would travel when parked along the street I asked her Wtf did u hear that from and was so surprised when I asked th
    maybe the neighbor is cheating and the person coming over to bang them doesnt want to park in front of the house so people think they are over there
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    maybe the neighbor is cheating and the person coming over to bang them doesnt want to park in front of the house so people think they are over there
    ive actually seen someone dropped off and then walk down the road/around the corner a few times

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, wireless cameras are cheap..

then it would be on like donkey Kong
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information