Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Phil today.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    $10,000? Some people spend more than that on suits alone. Most women spend more than 10k a year on clothes let alone make-up and going to the salon.

Yeah he is a dick when it comes to his relationship with his wife & family. I'm sure they LOOKED for someone to fit the negative profile trying to generalize to make all people into BB or anyone who works at staying in shape. Maybe everyone should just become obese like most of the US.
    Agree 10k is not much to spend on a hobby that is pretty much your life. And if she were to calculate her hair, makeup, clothes ect it will surpass that figure no doubt, either way he is still a dick

Razor is offline Banned
    $10,000? Some people spend more than that on suits alone. Most women spend more than 10k a year on clothes let alone make-up and going to the salon.

Yeah he is a dick when it comes to his relationship with his wife & family. I'm sure they LOOKED for someone to fit the negative profile trying to generalize to make all people into BB or anyone who works at staying in shape. Maybe everyone should just become obese like most of the US.
    I'm glad you wrote this.. Dr Phil is all about ratings and mass exaggeration and excess..that's how come Dr. Phil is worth millions ..they prey on the stay at home moms who sit home and watch Dr. Phil and are bored as shit...you could tell cause once she got on the show she didn't say that much and even Dr. Phil sat there and said how much time he and the staff had to twist her arm to finally agree to come on the show! Its a TV show..rating and commercials are vital to its success ..so they make huge efforts to make everyone's life that comes on the show a complete laughing stock and keeps people coming back time and time again.

xelnaga is offline Banned

Go to minute 1.45

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like Dr. Phil didnt like the competition. That was funny when he told Dr. Phil that he was also exploiting people when he brought them on the show. Still, I dont like or watch those type of shows like jackass or most of the dumb cheap entertainment shows including Dr. Phil.

Razor is offline Banned
    Looks like Dr. Phil didnt like the competition. That was funny when he told Dr. Phil that he was also exploiting people when he brought them on the show. Still, I dont like or watch those type of shows like jackass or most of the dumb cheap entertainment shows including Dr. Phil.
    Dr. Phil is just as guilty for exploting people's pain for money as anyone he brings on the show. I know couple that went on the show, he didn't help them and nothing ever changed with them. Actually it was identical to this couple.. and I mean identical...my friend all he cares about is working out and going to the gym. Has no job and expects his wife to go to the gym and workout and get in better shape while she is the only one who works and supports his dumb ass. Also he brought up that he didn't like her ass..she is Thai ..I told him dude u married her without an ass and u been a broke black guy without a job in 5 years.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-20-2012 at 11:43 AM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Dr Phil is all about ratings and mass exaggeration and excess..
    Ummm all television is like this. You can't tell me Jersey Shore is all a bunch of tools, or that CSI techs spend so much time out of the lab busting cases?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Ummm all television is like this. You can't tell me Jersey Shore is all a bunch of tools, or that CSI techs spend so much time out of the lab busting cases?
    Agreed, thats why I dont watch any of that stuff anymore

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    way to self centered. when you have kids they come first not your looks or getting big. shitty father

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information