Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Round 2... I am definitely digging a hole

So after my last escapade on the weekend I managed to smoothen things out with my wife only to pull out a shovel and start digging a hole.

It all seemed so innocent worked until 5pm yesterday then picked up my friend for a workout, we did our chest workout then somehow I (with little resistence) go out with my friend downtown. So we end up at a titty bar(my buddy is a bouncer and knows all the girls) drinking all night and I almost took this smoking striper home(not litterally would have had to go somewhere else the wife is home) but somehow came to my sense even though I had had a good amount of beer I didn`t do it. Though I didn`t actually take her home I still did enough to be considered cheating by most womens standard. I am seemingly looking to cause damage when I go out, I love my wife yet I find mself making this mess. This morning I talked with her and something totally different happened in a direction I hadn`t even realized was part of the issue, I asked her if we were ever going to have kids(been maried 5 years and always wanted kids upfront) I got an uncertain answer there was no yes or no but definitely no for sure either. Now i find myself wondering if this is the reason I am like a heat seeking missle when it comes to causing damage. So confused....

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you're playing with fire right now. Does she know you went out to a club?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    internet slap

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DAMMMM

I had the same experience 2 weeks ago..... I never ever goto strip clubs but a friends bounces at one. I took an ex gf and left with her and a stripper..... had a threesome for a few hours and then went home and banged the ex out again.....

come to find out the stripper had a fiance and ahs since broke it off..... and she keeps hittin up my ex to doit again LOL

Sry redz.... didn't mean to hijack. I'd say you and your wife need to seriously talk about where you two are headed..... it sounds like there are other issues than you just wanting to have a little fun. Also.... IMO..... if she was keeping her man happy - you wouldn't wanna stray. There's some issues to deal with there.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Sounds like you're playing with fire right now. Does she know you went out to a club?
    She thinks i was at a friends house....... the worst part is I am at work right now and she just texted me saying sorry. Why is she saying sorry, oh by this is a real mind ****.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    She thinks i was at a friends house....... the worst part is I am at work right now and she just texted me saying sorry. Why is she saying sorry, oh by this is a real mind ****.
    I am going to tell you this..... DO NOT tell her where you really were. If you think being honest is going to help down the road you're only kidding yourself. Telling her the truth now is going to land you nothing but grief and scrutiny for the next 10+ years.....

You got away with it.... drop it and forget it..... it never happened lol.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is she saying sorry for not wanting kids or she is saying sorry for not keeping you happy lol

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Without knowing you or any of the facts surrounding your marriage, this sounds like it has potential to be a real disaster if it were to get out of hand. I'd be super hesitant about bringing children up in the middle of a situation like that.

Yeah I definitely will not be telling her what happened. I think she was saying sorry for being mad at me for going out? which also makes very little sense. I've been running tons of Tren so I likely will not be making any babies right now but I guess you never know lol. I think my wife is going to jump me when I get home, things are definitely backwards right now.

I`m at a cross road right now and I think the next couple weeks will make it more clear. I just don`t know where I`ll end up.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wouldn't want to have kids with a guy that was periodically one drunk decision away from having sex with another woman. You need to be stable for kids.

If you want to stay with her, stop going out. Period. You are not to be trusted.

If you want to go out, break up with her.

Don't just keep her and treat her poorly...neither of you will benefit from that.

That is fair to say, this has only been a recent thing not on going but I aggree with that assessment. I do care about her, and I do feel guilty but to ignore these feelings and never look back could be just as big a mistake.

It's perfectly natural to feel this way man..... any man who says he doesn't wonder what another woman would feel like is a LIAR. There's no man out there that doesn't look at other women..... and when your lookin at em..... you can see yourself between them two buns. Thats not to say you will..... but you think it.

It's human nature..... we've always had and always will have that problem.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

V-ROID is offline Member
    If you are going to have a child, it is always best to have it with a stripper. So many reasons why, but I won't go into it. Waffle House.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Should have dug a hole in that strippers panties!!!! lol.. Man I think any guy would like to be out chasing strippers married or not. And on aas even worse. Im on test right now and spending half my day lookin at ***** onlin!!! hahaha, I dont want a divcorce, im just a horny fukr. Dont over think it man......

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    If you are going to have a child, it is always best to have it with a stripper. So many reasons why, but I won't go into it. Waffle House.
    You are correct. So many reasons. Easier to get custody, for one. Have a child with a stripper that has a drug problem and it is even easier!

Should have dug a hole in that strippers panties!!!! l
    She wasn`t wearing any, in Canada it's full nude. They are very friendly here in Canada lol. The only thing she told me in the VIP was not to touch her in one spot........I sorta broke that rule.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She wasn`t wearing any, in Canada it's full nude. They are very friendly here in Canada lol. The only thing she told me in the VIP was not to touch her in one spot........I sorta broke that rule.
    Did you wash your finger?

Dude, get a grip!! You don't deal with anything that the rest of us haven't dealt with or are dealing with, if you're on a ton of gear then be aware of it and avoid these situations for a while, go home and take out your sexual aggression on your wifes cooter and stay away from the strippers until your off cycle. You talk like you can't control yourself because of the tren or GH....bullshit! Take it to your wife and stop being childish about it. You think with the wrong head just like the rest of us but you can take measures to prevent this stuff from happening. yes?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Oooh Canada.

Did you wash your finger?
    I could smell her when I woke up.....

The truth is I am on a ton of gear. I do bang the wife alot but she never seems to want it more than once a day.

I could smell her when I woke up.....

The truth is I am on a ton of gear. I do bang the wife alot but she never seems to want it more than once a day.
    I think you are looking at that incorrectly. You have a woman that will have sex with your every day?? Lucky bastard.

I think you are looking at that incorrectly. You have a woman that will have sex with your every day?? Lucky bastard.
    I think that you are right, I need to focus on that. As i type this I am also eating some delicious rice/vegie/chicken that she made for me. She is the reason I have been able to get to so big and stay lean and she has no issues with me juicing either. I really have it good, there isn`t much logic behind all this yet Im still feeling confused.
    Last edited by redz; 03-29-2012 at 04:29 PM.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're feeling confused from 2 things....the gear and your pecker.....you're a man, you're not alone my friend just don't throw away a good marriage because you have a boner.

Yeah, easier said than done. I just find myself thinking about women all the time. It would seem alcohol makes the feelings even stronger so I will restrict that for the time being. Even though I have only drank like 3 times this year it seems to cause problems.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U get sex ed u need to count your blessings

If I could only get more blow jobs................

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    tren ........alot of tren...

i get it now....

Yeah, easier said than done. I just find myself thinking about women all the time. It would seem alcohol makes the feelings even stronger so I will restrict that for the time being. Even though I have only drank like 3 times this year it seems to cause problems.
    I have that problem too, so I have a strict "look but don't touch" policy. No flirting for me either. I keep it on the straight and narrow because my wife is awesome.

I also stopped drinking a long time ago because I make stupid, crazy bad decisions when I am drinking. And now I can't fit it into my macros anyway. Heh.

When i'm out at a club with a woman.... I am all about her, show her off, and let girls look and admire. The women I've taken out also like to play it up and wink at other girls when we walk by lol.

When I am alone..... whether I am with someone or not..... I am a BAD BAD boy. I'll leave a club with 5 or 6 phone numbers.... tripple kiss girls, flirt left and right, etc. I probably shouldn't ever be with someone..... heh.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well Bro I dont know wats going on with you 2.But you got to grow up a guy who is married wanting to have kids.Dont go to strip bars.Put yourself in her shoes would you want to have a kid with someone like that? Where is she going to be if you walk off? And that remark that if she took care of him he wouldnt stray.Well that is BULLSHIT.People stay beacuse they are weak and dont have morals.Sorry but thats the way I see it.Good luck.

No way...... being intimate is a HUGE part of a marriage. Sex is human nature..... this is the way we are wired. So if my wife says she doesn't have any sex drive anymore and shes unwilling to try and find help - what do I do? She has to keep her man happy or lose him..... period. God..... I hope no one is living their life without intimacy for 5-6 months out of the year.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Haz you know I wasnt talking about that.That situation is different.But I learned after my 1st marriage that it isnt good for a married man to hang in bars.Though I never messed around it isnt a good thing.After that if I went to a bar my wife was with me.No problem no rumors.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    No way...... being intimate is a HUGE part of a marriage. Sex is human nature..... this is the way we are wired. So if my wife says she doesn't have any sex drive anymore and shes unwilling to try and find help - what do I do? She has to keep her man happy or lose him..... period. God..... I hope no one is living their life without intimacy for 5-6 months out of the year.

~Haz~
    maybe you're giving an example in general.

but i think op said his wife is giving it to him everyday. maybe just once a day. but everyday.

that should make most men rather happy, if they are not on cycle..

AD
    my advice to op:
    maybe stay off the juice for a while and see how your natty hormones and libido settle down.

probably got to stay off the booze too, as much as you can.

i am sure you still want to make it work right? else you wont be starting this thread...

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously, once a day you are lucky. I am guessing your BJ frequency is really amazing as well. Don't screw it up because you are on tons of gear, need to take yourself out of these situations otherwise you will crumble. Wait till you are off the gear to make major decisions. She is probably pretty amazing and since your hormones are so screwed up right now you just want any sexy thing.

maybe stay off the juice for a while and see how your natty hormones and libido settle down.
    I did that for over a year, liking being on right now but will stay off the booze for the most part. I have 6 more weeks of Test E/Tren E/ Maste E left right now then will switch to Test E with winstrol and keep on with the HGH too.
    I am guessing your BJ frequency is really amazing as well.
    If I had to guess maybe 2-3 times per year, that is one thing that sucks. She doesn`t seem to do anal any more either which sucks because she used to be in to it.
    i am sure you still want to make it work right? else you wont be starting this thread...
    Yeah I think that is the truth, alot invested in this and no need to mess it up without giving it a fair chance, things were good last night and she is always trying to help me. She even reminds me to do my shots lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2260_132086035004_832780004_5724526_9150_n.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	121507 Don`t know if this helps, but now I am thinking I am crazy.......This is my wife.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    internet backhand

AD
    Damn, you are one lucky bastard. She's HOT!

Yah know.... I'd call you nuts too but as I've said..... I've been through the same shit. What it boils down to is the grass always seems greener man. She's definately hot..... thats undisputable. She cooks your meals..... she reminds you to take your shots..... all around she seems like a winner. Now..... none of us can know what your home life is like so we can't judge anything beyond what we see. I have dated unbelievably hot girls and broke things off because I wasn't happy. She didn't do anything wrong..... I just got bored I guess. I've regretted it a few times and others I didn't.....

The big thing here though..... is this is your wife. If you leave her and regret it later..... it's done. It's not like shes some girlfriend.....

You should try everything to make it work..... even therapy if needed. Down the road you can birng things up that bother you like the BJ's and anal LMAO but for now you need to work on understanding why you feel the way you do right now.

good luck man.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Yeah I am going to give it a go, my friends always tell me I have "the life" When i first met her I fell head over heels for her. I maried her 9 months after our first date.

It was halloween 5 years ago and I my sister asked me to go pick up her friend from work. Little did I know that would change everything. She wore this skimpy angel outfit it was insane, I was pretty dumb at the bar that night and was paying attention to everyone but her(it does work) then out of no where later in the night she pulled me away from another girl and I just leaned in and kissed her, my sister was furious and tried everything she could to make it not happen including saying some pretty bad things about me. After that night she was burnt in to my mind, in insane fashion I got engaged in Cuba just after new years. Things happened so fast, I dated some other girls for years before that but this just felt right. I guess I just miss the exictement and attraction of it all being new and realizing it will never be new again has me feeling mixed emotions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information