oscarjones is offline Banned

Long story short... need some counsel...

Was on TRT... Ended a 6 month blast of Test/Tren ... Went to jail...

Left jail, lived in woods and on the road for a few months...

Had unprotected sex, shared dirty rigs...

Now in back to normal, except the shitty feelings of low test.

Was using hCG while on TRT so balls are pretty full, but sex drive isn't what it used to be... depression, low energy, lost 25 lbs.... etc...

Anyway... Headed back to the gym, and I'll get back on TRT soon... (self prescribed)

I want to head to the Dr. to get checked out... What should I focus on? What kind of tests?

STD, CBC with diff., Hormone panel? Anything specific or anything I should leave out? Need a direction guys... I dont have $500 to spend on blood tests... yet... trying to plan this shit.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    eeeeck tuff scary history...
    good to see you’re getting your shiznit back on track and your head strait

best of luck getting the responses you need...bump

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would definitely do an std, and hold off on all aas until you get back on your feet. If you do not.
    have $500 for a blood test if needed, I wouldn't be running aas imo
    Best of luck bro

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Glad to see you made a come back I agree with gearbox on the blood test.Good luck Bro.

Thanks guys and gal...

Yeah I won't jump back into AAS until I am healthy again and my blood comes back OK...

Think a 4-6 week PCT would hurt?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont know your story but AA helped me a lot with my issues. I also met the best weight lifting buddy Ive ever had in there.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    You can go to planned parenthood and get a full STD tests for cheap, possibly free. Save your cash for the DR.

Great advice thanks guys!

AA may be an option, however I rarely drink and don't find solace in religion.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you're going to go back on TRT, there isn't a point in doing PCT. But yeah get checked out for STDs especially HIV.

MHouse is offline Junior Member
    Planned Parenthood used to do free STD screenings... not sure if they still do. Couldn't hurt to ask though.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to hear that you are trying to get ya self straightened out.

Thanks guys I appreciate your support. True family here. Going to call PP today.

Wow, called PP and they want like between $170-$300 for STD tests... F that...

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Go over to the county public health office. They should be able to give you it for a good price.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    bro go to direct labs . c o m you can get any test you want for fairly cheap. Glad to see you are taking care of yourself. I have been down that path before, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Don't they test for STD's for free or even pay you a bit when you give blood? Takes a while for the big STD to show up and you would probably feel symptoms of most other ones.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Left jail, lived in woods and on the road for a few months...

Had unprotected sex, shared dirty rigs...
    Im a little confused by your post; i made an assumption you were shooting something other than juice when you talk about rigs. If you go to an AA meeting in a larger town or city, there will be a lot of people with all types of habits. If you hate religion and think AA is a cult and all that stuff and you go in there thinking that way you won't get what you are looking for out of it. I believe in a higher power, a God if you will, but I believe he is what I feel in my heart and not what man wrote down at some point. There are people in AA who prey on newcomers, try to hook up with the newest addicts. There are people in AA who want to be superstars, they try to sponsor a bunch of people but its for selfish reasons and not really to help someone. In short there is a lot of trash in AA - you are sticking the roughest people on the planet in one room. Its really a world that few people could understand unless they have been there. But when you find someone worthwhile in those rooms, they will be like a gem that you thought was a plain old rock initially.

Thanks for the insight into AA, I may go to a meeting... I just don't want to meet some addicts and get reintroduced to shit again...

By dirty rigs I meant shooting heroin with a shared slin pin...

As far as the STD testing goes... Ive priced some private labs and that seems to be the best bang for the buck... privatemdlab has a complete package STD for like just over a couple hundred bucks and it includes CBC and urinalysis etc...

I'll probably go to my downtown government health building for an instant HIV test which costs like $15.... then order the rest of the shit from privatemdlabs,...

Hoping for the best... if I have HIV I'll have the best excuse to saturate myself with steroids lol..

Thread Information