Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

ooooh NO he didnt! just break up with my gf after 3years via email!!

oh my holy crist!

Im am tottaly just gonna rant for few...

... she met him 1 month after I met tiger via eHarmony... she emotional supported him/ paid every time they were together..worked with his Depression as he fought the system for his 2 kids..even found 2 employees for his company for him to increase with net worth/expand...he started saying he wanted to get married/ kids/house with her.... together for 3 years and he dumps here before Easter through a mother fvcking email!!!!
    an email!!!!
    i said email!!!

wont return calls or even give her any form of closure on the relationship she was so invested in ..or even say good bye to the kids!
    that she drove every where...sat with in court all the many times they went ... baby sat... cried with on the phone when their mom came home wasted ...

who does this garbage!
    needless to say I will be at her lake house kayaking wasted with her ... outraged and sad with her... affirming her that no honey, not all men are cruel love draining monsters and money takers... as she tries to process this and what signs she missed and how to not repeat this relationship mistake again... my poor poor girl

....so no gentlemen...no all women are monsters,
    and this what the nice girls go through ... im sure some of you can relate
    ...and to think that some guys wounder why we may have trust issues...

kmdietri is offline Junior Member
    What was the subject line?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kmdietri View Post
    What was the subject line?
    Waiting on this to be answered.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    People mistaken kindness for weakness. This situation is proof. Not all women are monsters, all women in their mid 20s and younger are monsters.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    breaking up by email?

he did her a solid.

if that's all the guts he's got, he aint no fuggin man!!!

^^Lmfao. You'd know better than me but that doesn't sound too far off.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    actually from a phsycological standpoint, he just followed and did what he always does and did..

thanks, she should have negotiated a payroll plan if she thought she should be compensated..

did he catch her cheating on him?? sorry, old joke..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 04-08-2012 at 06:59 AM.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Im tired of being in a relationship. I need to get my girlfriends email address. Thanks for the great idea!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Im tired of being in a relationship. I need to get my girlfriends email address. Thanks for the great idea!!
    I PM'ed you my email address.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    She should pretend she didn't get the e-mail, show up at his house with a bag full of sex toys and be like "oh you want to break up, sorry I shouldn't have brought these" and she pulls out huge dildos, handcuffs and edible body lotion... and leave

I cannot believe that a grown man would break up with a gal via email! 3 years...kids... financial hardships...depression all endured by her and he feels she isn’t worth the respect or dignity or courtesy of ending a personal relationship at a personal level? No face to face, no letting her ask questions so she can understand it, no closure for the kids & her,

coward and cruel

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    What a douche! Geez...she's obviously better off without that pathetic POS. I'm so thankful I'm no longer single either!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    What a douche! Geez...she's obviously better off without that pathetic POS. I'm so thankful I'm no longer single either!
    rite?!
    Im totaly going to kiss on tiger when he wakes and show him how thankful I am to have him

*he is going to be floored when I tell him what he did to her (we all went out as couples/to halloween partries together)

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    rite?!
    Im totaly going to kiss on tiger when he wakes and show him how thankful I am to have him

*he is going to be floored when I tell him what he did to her (we all went out as couples/to halloween partries together)
    This did happen. I loved the wake-up but was shocked at the news. Her friend is a really good person and did not deserve this.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Must be something about the 3 year mark. My ex gf dumped me via text after three years.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Must be something about the 3 year mark. My ex gf dumped me via text after three years.
    You know that old term, the "7 year itch"?
    Well, it's actually 3 years (I recall this from sociology class).

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The guy is an asshole!! I can't stand pusssies who can't look someone in the eye and say what needs saying....she deserves a face to face with an explanation, period!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like she got lucky. At least he didn't marry her and then continue being a douche with her supporting him and he also ruining her financially. Yeah people suck. You dont hear about 2 bad people being together most of the time. Either the guy or guy tend to put everything into it and overlook all the signs. I bet you they were there she just choose not to see them.

Tell her next to to check into the past history more. Depression, Red Flag. Unemployed, Red Flag. Letting her pay for everything, Red Flag. I'm sure there were a lot more if you look.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Nice to see a woman get shafted for a change. 1 in a 100.

Sorry I had to say it!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post

Sorry I had to say it!
    I hope you are joking. There's despicable people of both sexes. Trust me, not all guys are angels. I'm sure we'd hear more stories of douchey guys if there were more female members here (who are single).

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post

Sorry I had to say it!
    As much as you may have sounded like a dick, it's true. This generation of dating (people in their 20s), are doomed when it comes to dating. 95% of the time, it's the woman's fault because all upcoming women are terribly insecure about themselves. Women use men, cheat, keep every single option open even when they have a boyfriend, and end up leaving the guy for a different one because they need more attention and are serial daters. Men can be content with one good woman, and don't need a plethora of whores to man him happy, where as women now need MULTIPLE attention from men. When a girl has a boyfriend, she should technically only be getting attention from him, no matter how great the guy treats her- she's always going to seek more attention. Talk to just about any guy in his early to mid 20s about dating and women, it's the SAME story every time. Women never use logic and think like this "I didn't mean to cheat, or hurt you, so it's not really my fault" or "yeah I did cheat, get the fvck over it." That's the two mindsets these little black belt whores have now a days..This was the closure my ex (who fvcked me over) gave me the other night: "yes I took advantage of you, yes I hurt you, yes I was really selfish but that's how I am, most guys I date go through this with me, you treated me good but just because I am taken doesn't mean I can't go out and see what else is out there..."

What the fvck is that non sense? Sometimes I wish I was a complete waste of life with nothing to live for so could I put her in a wooden box 6 ft under...
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 04-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    As much as you may have sounded like a dick, it's true. This generation of dating (people in their 20s), are doomed when it comes to dating. 95% of the time, it's the woman's fault because all upcoming women are terribly insecure about themselves. Women use men, cheat, keep every single option open even when they have a boyfriend, and end up leaving the guy for a different one because they need more attention and are serial daters. Men can be content with one good woman, and don't need a plethora of whores to man him happy, where as women now need MULTIPLE attention from men. When a girl has a boyfriend, she should technically only be getting attention from him, no matter how great the guy treats her- she's always going to seek more attention. Talk to just about any guy in his early to mid 20s about dating and women, it's the SAME story every time. Women never use logic and think like this "I didn't mean to cheat, or hurt you, so it's not really my fault" or "yeah I did cheat, get the fvck over it." That's the two mindsets these little black belt whores have now a days..This was the closure my ex (who fvcked me over) gave me the other night: "yes I took advantage of you, yes I hurt you, yes I was really selfish but that's how I am, most guys I date go through this with me, you treated me good but just because I am taken doesn't mean I can't go out and see what else is out there..."

What the fvck is that non sense? Sometimes I wish I was a complete waste of life with nothing to live for so could I put her in a wooden box 6 ft under...

Bronzer, I call BS on that. Seriously?? How many good women get screwed over and cheated on! Statistically men cheat more than women (Even though it's a small percentage difference). It all boils down to the fact that in this generation, men AND women are selfish. Not jut women, and not just men. There's a bunch of f'd up people out there, but there's also a bunch of wonderful people too. We just need to find the right person. And not think that EVERYONE's bad.

And I'm sorry your ex was not a nice woman. You're right, what she said was nonsense. She was obviously selfish and you're lucky that you don't have to deal with shit like that now.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    There are no victims in this world...just eager voulenteers.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    LOL agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    There are no victims in this world...just eager voulenteers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    oh my holy crist!

Im am tottaly just gonna rant for few...

... she met him 1 month after I met tiger via eHarmony... she emotional supported him/ paid every time they were together..worked with his Depression as he fought the system for his 2 kids..even found 2 employees for his company for him to increase with net worth/expand...he started saying he wanted to get married/ kids/house with her.... together for 3 years and he dumps here before Easter through a mother fvcking email!!!!
    an email!!!!
    i said email!!!

wont return calls or even give her any form of closure on the relationship she was so invested in ..or even say good bye to the kids!
    that she drove every where...sat with in court all the many times they went ... baby sat... cried with on the phone when their mom came home wasted ...

who does this garbage!
    needless to say I will be at her lake house kayaking wasted with her ... outraged and sad with her... affirming her that no honey, not all men are cruel love draining monsters and money takers... as she tries to process this and what signs she missed and how to not repeat this relationship mistake again... my poor poor girl

....so no gentlemen...no all women are monsters,
    and this what the nice girls go through ... im sure some of you can relate
    ...and to think that some guys wounder why we may have trust issues...

The guy probably bounced on her due to the fact that his self worth was extremely low. He'll probably end up dating some piece of shit chick, to make himself feel better. When a loser dates a HUGE loser, the original loser actually feels like they're worthy or doing something with themselves.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I think it's more the fact that more men get CAUGHT cheating than women personally.

Men are stupid and think with the little brain and do dumb things but women are conniving and unscrupulous and go into a relationship fully aware they are in it to only get out of it what they can and dont care if they destroy the other person (man) emotionally and financially and it even empowers them to do so. Many women get pleasure out of knowing they have caused their ex psychological pain and especially financial hardship or ruin.

It's rare a man will enter a relationship with the plans to take advantage or a woman especially long term. I'm not talking about one night stands and such but claiming love, marriage, family all with the intent to eventually take what they can to better themselves and move up the social ladder.

Obviously there are bad guys out there also but honestly I think women are much worse when it comes to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think it's more the fact that more men get CAUGHT cheating than women personally.

Men are stupid and think with the little brain and do dumb things but women are conniving and unscrupulous and go into a relationship fully aware they are in it to only get out of it what they can and dont care if they destroy the other person (man) emotionally and financially and it even empowers them to do so. Many women get pleasure out of knowing they have caused their ex psychological pain and especially financial hardship or ruin.

It's rare a man will enter a relationship with the plans to take advantage or a woman especially long term. I'm not talking about one night stands and such but claiming love, marriage, family all with the intent to eventually take what they can to better themselves and move up the social ladder.

Obviously there are bad guys out there also but honestly I think women are much worse when it comes to this stuff.
    x2.....It's sad. A woman never really feels bad for her actions. It's always someone else's fault (typically the boyfriend). "If you gave me more attention I wouldn't have cheated" "If you didn't always get mad, I wouldn't have started talking to him." blah blah blah. I've heard it all.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can't we all just agree that people by and large, are mostly arseholes?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Can't we all just agree that people by and large, are mostly arseholes?

pretty mucn, everyone has one!

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    i no this isnt the popular vote but i think its ok.
    i mean, if this guy decided it was done and he didnt want her anymore than why go thru all the pain and emotional shit that breakups cause. i have never had a nice break up, usually ends horrible for me.
    breakups are time to move on, it will hurt either way but i never believed closure after the breakup helped.

however, i am sorry to hear how ur friend is hurting, and def hope she feels better soon, she def deserved more but when its time to go, its time to go..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN View Post
    i no this isnt the popular vote but i think its ok.
    i mean, if this guy decided it was done and he didnt want her anymore than why go thru all the pain and emotional shit that breakups cause. i have never had a nice break up, usually ends horrible for me.
    breakups are time to move on, it will hurt either way but i never believed closure after the breakup helped.

however, i am sorry to hear how ur friend is hurting, and def hope she feels better soon, she def deserved more but when its time to go, its time to go..
    i kind of agree. its over either one. Why deal with all the drama. Are answering her questions going to make her feel better or make it make sense? No she will be hurt either way
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i kind of agree. its over either one. Why deal with all the drama. Are answering her questions going to make her feel better or make it make sense?[/B] No she will be hurt either way
    No but at least it will stop her from wonder "Did I do something wrong/ was it ME?"

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So your saying I shouldn`t break up with my wife via e-mail the day before her birthday. I guess I`ll have to re-plan this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So your saying I shouldn`t break up with my wife via e-mail the day before her birthday. I guess I`ll have to re-plan this.
    Get creative. Use Morse code.

kmdietri is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Do it!! Then post the convo on here.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    In the Middle East you can legally divorce your wife by TEXT!!

it sucks for your friend but there are two sides to every story.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    it sucks for your friend but there are two sides to every story.
    We were close to this situation and I can honestly say the guy was a douche and probably always has been one. He has done some shady stuff in the past and been caught (not cheating) and she would be done but they would figure out a way to fix things. Honestly I think he got what he wanted from her as far as support financial help and when the ends were met he choose the most cowardly way to bail on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    We were close to this situation and I can honestly say the guy was a douche and probably always has been one. He has done some shady stuff in the past and been caught (not cheating) and she would be done but they would figure out a way to fix things. Honestly I think he got what he wanted from her as far as support financial help and when the ends were met he choose the most cowardly way to bail on her.

bold. and yup, sounds as if you are right, he used her. now i will say, the fvcker does not have any balls!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information