Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    lol...like "Big" in "Rob and Big"?
    Heīs Robīs bodyguard.
    Funny how you see blubbers as security guards or bouncers. What are they gonna do, sit on me?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I love when people measure themself up against me when working out. Lately I've bene hitting chest twice a week so I'm not going as heavy on my 2nd day. I was doing 95lb dumbell incline presses and this guy who was smaller used the 100's. I could see him reading the side of my dumbells lol like he was impressed with himself. Allt hat matters to me though is how I look when I stand up off that bench.

Another time I saw a friend while at the gym and he made a comment about one of our other friends from highschool who was shoulder pressing 110lb dumbells. He was all into powerlifting..... def looked the part too. I just told my friend "listen..... I don't care how much weight I push..... all I care about is looking like I push more weight then him" LOLOLOL

The whole powerlifting thing just isn't for me but I do respect the guys that doit..... it's no easy task either.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lifting more weight also leads to more injuries. I know.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-14-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Lifting more also leads to more injuries. I know.
    exactly.....

LOL my friend was squating 4 plates with chains hanging off the barbell too and when he was done I was like "man..... that looks heavy" LMFAO

For me..... I like to see the physical changes in my appearance rather than the weight increase in lifts.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You brought up a good point about how often guys look at the sides on dumbbells or add the weight that's racked up on bench or squat. Its usually younger guys. But what gets me is ex- say your curling concentrated dumbbells and your doing 40's reps for 15 each hand. And you see a younger kid watching you and picks up 45's and swings the weight up as much as possible for reps on maybe 5. I always get a good laugh out of it

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    You brought up a good point about how often guys look at the sides on dumbbells or add the weight that's racked up on bench or squat. Its usually younger guys. But what gets me is ex- say your curling concentrated dumbbells and your doing 40's reps for 15 each hand. And you see a younger kid watching you and picks up 45's and swings the weight up as much as possible for reps on maybe 5. I always get a good laugh out of it
    You are just jealous because he can curl more than you.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol...guilty...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information