SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

Murder suicide / roid dealer

sad story happind Thursday night here but...
    I was really surprised that the media ACTUALLY focused on the loss of the offer, rather than what we expected to be a roid rage smear campaign
    Is it possible that maybe the public is starting to realize that steroids don’t make people insane

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/ne...-new-hampshire

JAB1 is offline Member
    Yeah saw that in the paper the day after it happened. Sad for chief almost retired. Im guessing after the shock of the police chief being killed they anti roid campaigns will begin

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Only Sus makes you do things like that.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Yeah saw that in the paper the day after it happened. Sad for chief almost retired. Im guessing after the shock of the police chief being killed they anti roid campaigns will begin

Agreed, for now it was just better shock value and coverage and it will be easy enough to throw that in later to get more mileage out of the story.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    something similiar happened a few yrs ago in texas. david jacobs google

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    http://en.wikipedia.org/ w i k i /David_Jacobs_(steroid_dealer)

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This was a sad day for us in New Hampshire. I never knew the chief, but to be 8 days from retirement is just horrible. His wife and he and just sold thier house so they could travel the world together. Very sad. When I heard about the roid thing the night it happened from the other cops I knew some news media would try and turn it into a roid rage story. Have not really heard that yet so I am hopeful they will just focus on the guy being a complete douche bag.

rj2k10 is offline Junior Member
    Will turn into a steroid witch hunt as it always does in cases like this - It shouldn't though, just stupid

BreakingFace is offline Banned
    IMO- steroids are becoming much more available than they have been in years past. Even ten years ago it was much more difficult to acquire a contact to purchase aas. The easier it is to get the more cases of steroid possession we will see.

Thread Information