Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian

So AM i on her good list of bad?
    Ya she loves the explicit pictures you send me...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Ya she loves the explicit pictures you send me...
    which ones I am drawing a blank....

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    seems to me that she must see your friends as a real threat to your relationship with her, for her to ask them to go away for ever...and if thats the case its only cuz of how you act with them. Even if your friends were immature tools, if you maintained as a dedicated dutyful loving respectful husband ~ she prob wouldn't care how moronic your friends are.

If I remember correctly you were wanting to have a baby, but she was not... if thats rite, you may wanna look at this from the point of her being afraid your not a loyal good judgment making daddy type material that will place your family as #1 priority~ raising a child rite takes serious time dedication and sacrafice.....she may be feeling your comitment level out, gawd knows once a baby comes along = friends move along

anyway you can maintain friendships with having to go out with them or even seeing them, its not like your 20 and your life revolves around getting loaded with your peeps cuz you have zero other priorities and are lonely~ your a husband, building a life with your wife

as far as your work out ~ so what? are you a proffesional needing it to maintain your living or in compititions? if not, let it take the hit its not like you cant just pick it up again and refocus once you have your sh/t strait
    best of luck

Thread Information