Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vacation time

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    you have a fair point. This could have ended very badly.

Then we will just have to have a "approved by application" policy. In the application you have to specify all your details. So then you have to qualify to go onto our cruise ship. That or we have to make it insanely expensive. Rich guys have hot girls. With expensive boobs.
    Yeah that is the right approach to fix this, or charge the uglier people more money, so fewer would come, but those that wanted to would have to fork over tons of cash, making you even richer. Its a perfect business model, charge people the max they would be willing to pay.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Enjoy your trip bud

Take some pics of the pool "scenery" for your fellow board members.. If they're nude (attractive women only) I do accept pm's.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE

Yeah that is the right approach to fix this, or charge the uglier people more money, so fewer would come, but those that wanted to would have to fork over tons of cash, making you even richer. Its a perfect business model, charge people the max they would be willing to pay.
    "Pay what you weigh"

Always wanted to open a bar n implement that.. would work great on your ship

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    "Pay what you weigh"

Always wanted to open a bar n implement that.. would work great on your ship
    You're hired! Lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Reeeeelax and forget about all the troubles in the world...

Oh and plenty of sex!!!
    Yeah, but I don't have to leave home for that. If i'm risking living the real life Poseidon, I want something to do.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm back!!! No Poseidon adventure.

If they charged by the pound on my cruise they would have easily doubled or tripled their money. Damn talk about a lot of fatties. I only saw one guy in GOOD shape. There were a few guys not fat but only one who looked like he spent time in the gym. Girls even less. There were not more than a hand full of good looking women on board and most were working on the ship as food servers or in shows. Luckily i had my own with me so I was not doing any shopping, only sight seeing.

As normal it was never long enough and goes by far to quickly. One of our stops was canceled, Grand Cayman. The seas were to rough and it was raining. We hit part of the tropical storm out there so we could not tender. Only 1 1/2 days of bad weather but it made for good snoozing time to catch up on a few zzzzs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information