Thread: Holding Grudges

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Holding Grudges

Safety
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 01-07-2013 at 11:56 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hear you brother. Been there done that and I'm there right now also due to circumstances.
    Give it time. Even years. I am a patient person and I know Karma needs a little help sometimes. You may not know everything that is going on in their life also and although it looks perfect from the outside it may not be so great but still it's nice to be able to see the karma at work.

I have no guilt about helping Karma in some cases especially if I know it's well deserved and time will distance you from anyone pointing a finger back at you.

If you remember I had a situation about 8 months ago 4 days after my moms funeral someone (meth head neighbors) broke into the house and garage and stole 3 of my ATV, all my riding gear, extra quad parts and a lot of my/my dads tools totaling over 25K. I will make sure Karma catches up eventually. I was 90% sure it was him until his cousin confirmed my suspicions so now I'm 100% and will have no guilt for whatever happens.

You need to do whatever you need to do to get past this but dont do anything in revenge out of emotion or you may jeopardize your future and career. Think everything out and take your time. Hopefully Karma will eventually work itself out and you wont have to play your hand and can just enjoy the after-mass.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-04-2012 at 05:55 AM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    sorry to hear that your still in pain ...wish I could say something that would help

..all I can say is that it well pass, you well be ok <3

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Okay, this might be a little out of character for me to say, but you need to learn to forgive this person. It's not about him/her getting what's coming to him/her. It's about you making peace with him/her. Because in all seriousness, let's just say karma (which I don't believe exists) payed that person back like a motherfvcker, 10 times what you were put through, what's that going to solve? You really think it's going to make you feel any better? It's not going to erase any of the hurt or betrayal. The only way you'll find peace with this person is if you can honestly find it in yourself to forgive this person. That doesn't mean making yourself a sap and being prey to them again either.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Okay, this might be a little out of character for me to say, but you need to learn to forgive this person. It's not about him/her getting what's coming to him/her. It's about you making peace with him/her. Because in all seriousness, let's just say karma (which I don't believe exists) payed that person back like a motherfvcker, 10 times what you were put through, what's that going to solve? You really think it's going to make you feel any better? It's not going to erase any of the hurt or betrayal. The only way you'll find peace with this person is if you can honestly find it in yourself to forgive this person. That doesn't mean making yourself a sap and being prey to them again either.
    yes.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-24-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts;602***7
    I hear you brother. Been there done that and I'm there right now also due to circumstances.
    Give it time. Even years. I am a patient person and I know Karma needs a little help sometimes. You man not know everything that is going on in their life also and although it looks perfect from the outside it may not be so great but still it's nice to be able to see the karma at work.

I have no guilt about helping Karma in some cases especially if I know it's well deserved and time will distance you from anyone pointing a finger back at you.

If you remember I had a situation about 8 months ago 4 days after my moms funeral someone (meth head neighbors) broke into the house and garage and stole 3 of my ATV, all my riding gear, extra quad parts and a lot of my/my dads tools totaling over 25K. I will make sure Karma catches up eventually. I was 90% sure it was him until his cousin confirmed my suspicions so now I'm 100% and will have no guilt for whatever happens.

You need to do whatever you need to do to get past this but dont do anything in revenge out of emotion or you may jeopardize your future and career. Think everything out and take your time. Hopefully Karma will eventually work itself out and you wont have to play your hand and can just enjoy the after-mass.

This is true. Since, I've cut off all forms of communication with her for the past few months, I really don't know what is going on in her life - but if something really bad happened to her - I'd probably hear about it.

Sorry to hear about your situation, what fvcked up timing for it all to happen. People like that who are addicts and degenerates have nothing to lose, but the bright side is they will eventually overdose or get shot from entering a bad situation, and will terminate themselves.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you want to forget about this person and move on, you'll have to forget about the pain too. if you keep thinking about the pain, it will just keep reminding you of the person who caused it.

if you want to get even, and too impatient to wait for karma to do it for you, you'll have to start planning. no hurry, the best plans take a long time for come together. just make sure you dont get implicated. take your time. for all you know, by the time you have everything planned out, your hatred may have diminished and may even decide that its not worth all the effort. and decide to forget the whole thing...

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Bronzer chaulk it up as experience, a bad one at that and do your best to move past it. I know you will probably say why? I want revenge, but man crap like this will eat you up if you let it. So do your best to forget it and move on for your sake and emotional well being. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff. And this person obviously isn't worth one more second of your grief, anger and upset. You owe it to yourself to forget about this person.And besides why screw up the rest of your life by crossing the line and taking karma in your own hands, getting caught and thrown in jail over this butt wipe person. There will always be people like her/him in the world. I've had my share of rotten ones who used me and have felt the same way as you wanting revenge so bad it almost ate me up from the inside. But over the years I've learned it does people like us on the receiving end no good to dwell on it since it's already done. And I for one refuse to allow them anymore grief to me in my life emotional or otherwise and you can do that too. Now go get laid.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    This is true. Since, I've cut off all forms of communication with her for the past few months, I really don't know what is going on in her life - but if something really bad happened to her - I'd probably hear about it.

Sorry to hear about your situation, what fvcked up timing for it all to happen. People like that who are addicts and degenerates have nothing to lose, but the bright side is they will eventually overdose or get shot from entering a bad situation, and will terminate themselves.
    The biggest part of it was the fact the timing was planned, they knew she had just passed away and no one would be there, taking advantage of the situation although my mom had always been good to him/them even knowing he was a looser and paid him several time to do odd jobs like mowing the grass that he never finished. Total scum of the earth.

I didn't realize yours was over a girl. They can be the most vicious and heartless of all. I'm not sure how I would handle that one especially when it's more a matter of the heart. If it's was a money thing then it's just a matter of time and finding ways to take care of things without being implicated. If it's emotional payback you want fvck her little sister (of legal age of course) or her best friend. Spread a rumor she has some type of VD or post naked pictures of her on the internet. You can PM them to me. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-04-2012 at 06:09 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some wounds heal faster than others.But yours will heal but dont live your life just to see someone fail it will hinder you from moving on in life.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I agree with what Shol'va said, man just move on, the more you think about her the more you put yourself under stress and she gets in your head. Just move away from her and completely ignore her if you see her. I've been ****ed over by a few people before and I just don't even bother acknowledging them at all if I see them out etc.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Really? Time to forgive her in your own mind, and wipe her out of your mind. Forget about the pain, don't dwell on it. And most importantly cut all ties and information that might come through others, and never let yourself be in a situation she could ever possibly hurt you again, you may forgive her, but you should never trust her again. Doing what you are doing you are still having an emotional attachment, and want closure as to why she would treat you like that, just forget about the why's, it won't help you.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Success is the best revenge. Move on to bigger and better things.
    Right now this person is still controlling you and your emotions - why let a piece of shit have that kind of control over you?
    Focus the anger and hurt into a positive outlet - even let it fuel your desire to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The biggest part of it was the fact the timing was planned, they knew she had just passed away and no one would be there, taking advantage of the situation although my mom had always been good to him/them even knowing he was a looser and paid him several time to do odd jobs like mowing the grass that he never finished. Total scum of the earth.

I didn't realize yours was over a girl. They can be the most vicious and heartless of all. I'm not sure how I would handle that one especially when it's more a matter of the heart. If it's was a money thing then it's just a matter of time and finding ways to take care of things without being implicated. If it's emotional payback you want fvck her little sister (of legal age of course) or her best friend. Spread a rumor she has some type of VD or post naked pictures of her on the internet. You can PM them to me. lol
    I think this is the closest to revenge Bronzer should go. He'll be a lot happier if he forgives the bitch and never speaks to her again, but what about us?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's no such thing as ****ing karma.

Karma is for people that cannot exact revenge and are willing for some other outside force or agent to exact justice. Fact is, there are some people out that have commited murder and die never being caught.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    this happened to me a couple of times over the years its crazy how a woman could have total disregard for someones emotions ill never be able to under stand it im starting to think most people are just out for them self's and don't care about who they hurt in the mean time karma haha that would be nice because it would mean that good people get rewarded and bad people get punished but it don't seam to work this way it akshully seams to be opposite the only thing thats working for me is to just forget they f-ing exist and if they do come into my life again i would just f them and not give them the time of the day and not trust at least for a really long time

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've always felt that life is just too short to carry a grudge forever. "Forgive but don't forget" is my mantra. Trust is earned with me and goes a long way. For those people who have burned me, I move on and not let their ignorance or immaturity derail me. I wouldn't readily come to their aid in the future but I just don't see the benefit of ruminating over someone who could care less about me or lacks personal integrity.

It's a hard pill to swallow but put it behind you, be the better person.....and let her realize one day the mistake SHE made.

Let your attitude set your altitude in life bro.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, best advice a guy ever gave me after a divorce, the best revenge is to go out and make obscene amounts of money.. he was right.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yep, best advice a guy ever gave me after a divorce, the best revenge is to go out and make obscene amounts of money.. he was right.
    Hell ya!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yep, best advice a guy ever gave me after a divorce, the best revenge is to go out and get obscene amounts of pvssy.. he was right.
    All fixed...

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    All fixed...
    It was already fixed. Obscene amounts of money = getting obscene amounts of pvssy. Money buys everything.

Thread Information