honda4life is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Legal ideas. Police seizure :-/

So here's how my day began. Roomate texts me asking if I had any gear at the house cause he's being sued by someone and the cops came with a search warrant looking for documents for his business. NOTHING to do with me yet they went thru my bathroom as well and found my last remaining bottles of gear. I finished my last pin today actually. I had 1 10ml prop and one 5ml tren unopened. And all my pct meds (that part sucks) an they have taken it all. Left me a business card at home saying I need to call them ASAP. They left all my pins there. But all my clomid Nolva and 2 gear bottles are gone. They left with it. I'm at work still. It wasn't in MY POSESSION but it's in my bathroom and they also confiscated my roommates cell phone. So they have me on there saying yeah I some in my bathroom and to just get rid of it etc. I have NO criminal background hell I'm as clean as they come I don't even drink. WHAT DO I DO?? I don't have $ for lawyers etc. 15ml=15 counts. And I'm not sure if there are penalties for the pct meds with no prescription? Ugh FML. What do I do guys? Anyone been popped before even with such a small dose

DanB is offline Banned
    What country you in?

Im in the US. Minnesota to be exact

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    ^^x2

X2 for which part lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd ignore the business card. if they come lookiing for you, deny deny deny. inside your home, a bbathroom or any other area like that would be considered a common area. sure, they could fingerprint, and you can still deny saying you've seen it, picked it up and looked at it, but it still isn't yours. the burden of proof is on the cops. they may know that someone at the house owns the gear, but proving which one of you guys owns it is something entirely different. they would need a warrant to get a blood sample to see if you are on gear

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea don't call them ignore them, if they want you they will come looking..

When I was younger, they wanted to charge me with assault with a deadly weapon when I was 17, but I had 5 ppl in my car and they didn't find the weapon. So they wanted me to talk to the detective, but once I walked in there with a lawyer the detective had no time and stated I can come back anytime even WITHOUT my lawyer .. Lol never went back and never heard from the detective again
    Last edited by FONZY007; 05-16-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Well on a side note I'm NOT even legally on a lease there. It's a commercial building turned into a 3000sq foot loft style condo. It's all under his company name I rent out the space from him with no contract or lease. If that makes any diff at all either. I won't let him take the fall tho but I sure as hell don't want to either. I'm more pissed about the pct I'm Spose to start on Sunday! Faaaack

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry the what country you in

Well I have NO gear left at the house now. They got the bottles, and just maybe 2ml of the remaining Clen I had if that's even illegal. But they left all the needles too. I'm guessing I should dispose of ANY and ALL of it? In case they DO come back? I'll ignore it I guess. All they will do is try to get me to admit its mine. The prop has no label either it fell off when it got wet. Anyone know if pCT meds are illegal to possess? I'm thinking I might move out n live a new place. If the heats now on us there n I can't trust my roomies business decisions to risk my well being.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda4life
    Well I have NO gear left at the house now. They got the bottles, and just maybe 2ml of the remaining Clen I had if that's even illegal. But they left all the needles too. I'm guessing I should dispose of ANY and ALL of it? In case they DO come back? I'll ignore it I guess. All they will do is try to get me to admit its mine. The prop has no label either it fell off when it got wet. Anyone know if pCT meds are illegal to possess? I'm thinking I might move out n live a new place. If the heats now on us there n I can't trust my roomies business decisions to risk my well being.
    Go to the site sponsored ar-r and get ur pct items in a few days

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by honda4life View Post
    So here's how my day began. Roomate texts me asking if I had any gear at the house cause he's being sued by someone and the cops came with a search warrant looking for documents for his business. NOTHING to do with me yet they went thru my bathroom as well and found my last remaining bottles of gear. I finished my last pin today actually. I had 1 10ml prop and one 5ml tren unopened. And all my pct meds (that part sucks) an they have taken it all. Left me a business card at home saying I need to call them ASAP. They left all my pins there. But all my clomid Nolva and 2 gear bottles are gone. They left with it. I'm at work still. It wasn't in MY POSESSION but it's in my bathroom and they also confiscated my roommates cell phone. So they have me on there saying yeah I some in my bathroom and to just get rid of it etc. I have NO criminal background hell I'm as clean as they come I don't even drink. WHAT DO I DO?? I don't have $ for lawyers etc. 15ml=15 counts. And I'm not sure if there are penalties for the pct meds with no prescription? Ugh FML. What do I do guys? Anyone been popped before even with such a small dose
    assuming usa, they cannot prosecute you, unless you say.. yea, that's my stuff, because the search warrant does not say they could or would be looking for that kind of thing..

now the issue is you have to sue them for illegal confiscation of a substance that is a felony to possess, so do you do that/??? no, nor do you call them.. if they contact you, refer their questions to your attorney.. do not have one?? then you will decline making a statement until which time counsel can be secured.. charge you with anything?? nope..

You see a search warrent that says "documents" means they can search anywhere the the documents can be kept in.. example, if they are looking for a 31" tv they can't look inside a shoebox... because it could not be in there, but documents can be anywhere..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    assuming usa, they cannot prosecute you, unless you say.. yea, that's my stuff, because the search warrant does not say they could or would be looking for that kind of thing..

now the issue is you have to sue them for illegal confiscation of a substance that is a felony to possess, so do you do that/??? no, nor do you call them.. if they contact you, refer their questions to your attorney.. do not have one?? then you will decline making a statement until which time counsel can be secured.. charge you with anything?? nope..

You see a search warrent that says "documents" means they can search anywhere the the documents can be kept in.. example, if they are looking for a 31" tv they can't look inside a shoebox... because it could not be in there, but documents can be anywhere..
    plain sight covers that angle.

however, they likely aren't interested in you unless you take them up on their invitation..which would be very foolish of you. any lawyer worth his/her salt will tell you that.

don't sweat it - and don't move either. sounds like you're living in a pretty cool pad bro. give AR-R you cc number and get your self straightened out. then go out tonight and bring a hot chick back to piggy palace and enjoy yourself.

keep us posted..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    X2 @ spy wizard.... forget about it...and move on.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PAY CLOSE ATTENTION........Don't tell them anything!!!! I mean NOTHING AT ALL!!!! You don't even need to deny owning them, if they do come ask you questions simply state who you are and tell them politely that you are not obliged to answer any of their questions and that they can talk to your lawyer, act as if you don't know what they are talking about but SAY NOTHING, they can tell you lies and threaten you with prosecution......it's all bullshit!!! It's perfectly legal for cops to lie and try to get you to start talking....remember this....you can talk yourself INTO trouble but you will NEVER talk yourself OUT OF trouble.........SAY NOTHING and act as if it's just another day.....they will quietly wander off and harass someone else.

Man I love u guys lol. Helping me bring down the anxiety a bit. More worried bout job issues cause I got a good career. But thank u all for the info!! I appreciate it SO much. And later I'll post my 1st cycle results. Pretty freekin amazing!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Yeah I agree with JD250 and the others. Just tell them to "Meet My Mule Monday Morning Mother Fvckers." God I hate cops. Not all just most. Ever since 9-11 they think they have complete immunity to do whatever to whoever whenever whereever however they see fit...I know I know I should just tell you how I really feel...lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    plain sight covers that angle.

however, they likely aren't interested in you unless you take them up on their invitation..which would be very foolish of you. any lawyer worth his/her salt will tell you that.

don't sweat it - and don't move either. sounds like you're living in a pretty cool pad bro. give AR-R you cc number and get your self straightened out. then go out tonight and bring a hot chick back to piggy palace and enjoy yourself.

keep us posted..
    plain sight, they can seize it, but unless he admits to it, he's good to go
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Honda, in all seriousness, You need to start looking for a good lawyer that focuses on drug cases. Try to get a consultation with one even if it costs you $50. You can find out from somebody with experience and knowledge of the laws on what to do, plus it'll give you somebody to call if the police DO start questioning you (do not answer any of the police's questions without an attorney, regardless of how basic they are). Whatever you do, don't admit to owning the clen or the gear to anybody even to the lawyer.

The cops might try to trick you in to admitting it was yours so they could bust you too. Be wary of that and DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE.

Ok ok. UPDATE. I got home and these ****ers had a vengeance. My shower curtain torn down. All my typical bathroom stuff knocked over on shelves. Took my roommates computer. And his phone. Left my comp. emptied all my drawers in my dresser. Went thru all my friends travel suitcases (she's visiting till tomorrow) pulled all her CC n cash out n her ID n left on floor. Opened my gun cabinet and totally disassembled my .22 rifle n left it on my bed. Wwtttffffff. Rooms a disaster. Even took my notecards explaining my doses of PCT and what to take. Is it an issue that I told him I had a bottle n half in the bathroom on text and they took his phone?? And they DID take all my needles too!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    plain sight, they can seize it, but unless he admits to it, he's good to go
    i agree 100%

Ok ok. UPDATE. I got home and these ****ers had a vengeance. My shower curtain torn down. All my typical bathroom stuff knocked over on shelves. Took my roommates computer. And his phone. Left my comp. emptied all my drawers in my dresser. Went thru all my friends travel suitcases (she's visiting till tomorrow) pulled all her CC n cash out n her ID n left on floor. Opened my gun cabinet and totally disassembled my .22 rifle n left it on my bed. Wwtttffffff. Rooms a disaster. Even took my notecards explaining my doses of PCT and what to take. Is it an issue that I told him I had a bottle n half in the bathroom on text and they took his phone?? And they DID take all my needles too!
    Yeah, you really need to talk to an attorney and find out what course of action you should be taking to CYA. I'm assuming your friend's stuff and your gun cabinet were not in "common" areas right? In your case right now, it's better to be overly paranoid and talk to a professional and know what your rights are and what they can do than it will be to have your thumbs up your ass and wait for them to arrest you. If the police crossed the line, you might even have a lawsuit on your hands.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Ok in all seriousness they had a warrant to seize all things related to your roomie and not you. So I have a feeling that if you contact an attorney he will tell you they crossed the line in taking anything relating to you and that by law they must return it all. They had no right I repeat no right to take anything of yours and that stuff was not on the warrant so they were in the wrong imo. However, here we go again. Since 9-11 the laws have changed so yeah you need to see an attorney as to your rights in this matter. I honestly feel they crossed the line in taking your stuff whether it be legal or not since it had nothing to do with his case. But we can all speculate till the cows come home, but until your attorney tells you what was right or wrong in what they did and what you need to do to cya you won't know for absolute surety. There should be some attorneys in your area that will give you an idea as to if you have a legit case or not to sue or if you might be in trouble and give at least that much info to you for free.

Law enfor***ent is out of control, talk to an attorney. You will be fine, DONT talk to cops. That stuff was never in your possesion, NEVER and don't admit anything, IT WAS NEVER IN YOUR POSSESION regardless of it being in your room, the text can be explained away by your lawyer as a joke or a mistake or whatever BS lawyers claim about stuff like that, maybe the door was unlocked and someone put it there, maybe you left the phone unattended and someone played a sick joke on you, whatever, it was never found in your possesion, it could be someone elses, they won't press charges in such a lose case.......unless you talk to cops and accidentally say something that can be taken as an admission.......IT"S NOT YOURS.........SAY NOTHING TO COPS.

From now on HIDE your gear.
    Last edited by JD250; 05-16-2012 at 07:51 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    IT"S NOT YOURS.........SAY NOTHING TO COPS.

Totally agree, never admit anything.

Never seen the shit in my life. . . Don't call or any other BS just like stated above.

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    The burden of proof is on the state. Right OJ?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    The Police have nothing on you...unless you crack.

If they arrest you....say nothing.

They may threaten you, etc....don't crack.

...here's what you say if they come for you: "i'd like to talk to you guys...but i made a promise to a lawyer friend of mine to never talk to the police."

or...just say "can't talk...need my Lawyer."

At that point...they've blown their wad...and they got nothing.

SAY NOTHING TO THE POLICE...just shrug your shoulders and Act Dumb.

Chances are...they won't even bother. Unless things are slow...and they need the excercise...they may try a charge...but they got nothing.

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    I have had numerous run ins with the law best thing to do is answer no questions whatsoever they try to bait you in to answering some non incriminating questions and work their way up answer nothing whatsoever ask them if criminal charges are being filed if so you will excersize your 5 th amendment right and request counsel.And do not call then back if they have questions ask if you any questions you will obtain legal counsel. you have no worries if you will use this protocol.Good luck

oscarjones is offline Banned
    What kind of cops came in? DEA? FBI? Regular dicks? All questions to consider. X2 for getting a lawyer lined up. And yeah, cops will use anything and everything against you, even if you're innocent and tell the truth to their questions. Don't speak to them. Kindly redirect any and all questions to your attorney, and offer them some tea.

So, you in jail or what?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Find a good lawyer ASAP!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have been reading this thread and found it interesting...then I realized that the roommate said the cops had a warrant because he was being sued? Do the police get involved in civil matters like that? Maybe if the court demands documents and you refuse to provide them?

Sorry, totally off topic.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Keep your mouth shut and your all set. DA will not pursue, at best this is a he said she said with you and your roomate.... Best chance they have is scaring you into giving them a case by taliking, dont fall for it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    11 days since last update?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    maybe he is in the slammer

Honda, don't drop the soap, Buddy!

Thread Information