Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stpete is offline Banned

Remember: You never know who you are talking to.

So, i'm on day 14 of PCT and i feel good. Laid back, eating good and having fun in the gym not stressing about the weight, reps and who's dicking around on a machine i intend on using. Well, there's a guy at the gym that i have spoken to on several occasion over the last 8 months or so. He initiated by asking me for a spot one day. We talked a bit thru our workout and he seemed pretty cool.
    As time went on we always said hey, and he always hit me up for a spot. And then he started asking about supplements and which ones i prefer or could recommend. I gave him the old eat everything you can get your hands on(he's about 5'10 and about 150lbs) and throw in some creatine. Same answer everytime he asked. Which was frequent.
    About 2 months ago he started asking about AAS. If i knew anything about them, and if so, which one would be good for him as he couldn't pack on any weight. And he didn't either. I don't think the guy gained any weight at all. My response was that i really didn't know but i heard that testosterone was a favorite but i didn't know anymore than that.
    So today i'm at the gym and out of nowhere he's right next to me shaking my hand saying it's been a long time, and i'm looking really good, packing on weight. Then he says, "Hey man, i'm tired of spinning my wheels here. Would you happen to know where i can get some of that testosterone you spoke of a while back?" He caught me off guard and i kinda just stood there looking at him for a few seconds. I finally answered by telling him that i really didn't know but it's around if he looks hard enough.
    So we make more small talk and our careers come up. He asked me what i did and i asked him what he did for a living. To my biggest surprise, he tells me he's a cop. I'm not kidding here. The guy actually told me he was a cop. Then he says he goes under cover and is working a case right now about 50 miles south of us. I tell him good and i hope he catches whoever he's after. I get the hell away from him after that and exit the gym.
    Just a reminder to everyone...You NEVER know who you are talking to!! Be leary of everyone!! Just thought i'd share.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a reason I put on my headphones at the gym and put on my angry face >(

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, had that happen as well, but i'm around them all the time now, i'll talk, give experience, recommendations, but i always, without exception tell them i don't know.. even here, i never give a recommendation..

bad advice..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A lot of cops are on. I would have had similar reaction as you though. No way to tell if they are cool or not.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    A lot of cops are on. I would have had similar reaction as you though. No way to tell if they are cool or not.
    a cool cop?

is this an oxymoron?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

a cool cop?

is this an oxymoron?
    I actually know a few cops that use AAS. Funny though, this dude ive known for a long time and I've actually gotten juice for before recently became a cop and asked me to hook him up shortly thereafter. I've known the dude forever but got a weird feeling so I told him I didn't know where to get it anymore. He even asked if it was because he is now a cop and, if so, not to worry. I told him that wasn't it but it really was. Why risk it?

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Yup I will never admit to anyone at gym that I take AAS. You just never know, not worth it

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    Yup I will never admit to anyone at gym that I take AAS. You just never know, not worth it
    not just for fear of cops, but also people will start giving you the look. the guy who "cheated".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    not just for fear of cops, but also people will start giving you the look. the guy who "cheated".
    Yeah when im getting a blowjob from that girl whos a lot hotter than I could get without AAS I just can't stop thinking about how I cheated and enjoy it

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I actually know a few cops that use AAS. Funny though, this dude ive known for a long time and I've actually gotten juice for before recently became a cop and asked me to hook him up shortly thereafter. I've known the dude forever but got a weird feeling so I told him I didn't know where to get it anymore. He even asked if it was because he is now a cop and, if so, not to worry. I told him that wasn't it but it really was. Why risk it?
    EXACTLY! He could work a sting to get a promotion, first you, then your source, and so on.

Cops may be nice people, but by definition, they are no longer "cool". The only way I couuld trust a cop was if I were a cop as well, which I'm not.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    yeah when im getting a blowjob from that girl whos a lot hotter than i could get without aas i just can't stop thinking about how i cheated and enjoy it
    lmao

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude your every day cop can't do jack shit when it comes to AAS or rec. drugs if they're off duty. DEA is just about the only ones you have to watch out for. Does a local cop really give a flying fvck if you're juicing and he's off duty? What's he gonna do, call the Sargent of the town that the gym is in and issue a search warrant for your car and house? Come on. They have zero authority when they aren't on duty.

You guys get too paranoid over shit.

My 330lb friend walks around the mall, beach, and gym with a tank top on that says "I'm on steroids ....say somethin'"
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 05-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    crazy but even tho he is a cop. he still might want to juice and not bust you. but u played it cool

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Dude your every day cop can't do jack shit when it comes to AAS or rec. drugs if they're off duty. DEA is just about the only ones you have to watch out for. Does a local cop really give a flying fvck if you're juicing and he's off duty? What's he gonna do, call the Sargent of the town that the gym is in and issue a search warrant for your car and house? Come on. They have zero authority when they aren't on duty.

My 330lb friend walks around the mall, beach, and gym with a tank top on that says "I'm on steroids....say somethin'"
    How tall and bf% is your buddy. That is one massive dude!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    NEVER trust the police
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Im a cop.

Youre all under arrest.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer

My 330lb friend walks around the mall, beach, and gym with a tank top on that says "I'm on steroids....say somethin'"
    To paranoid? That's shitty advice at its finest!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Im a cop.

Youre all under arrest.
    I'm the DEA. Give me your fvcking gear or I'll throw your asses in jail.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by cherrydrpepper; 05-22-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    To paranoid? That's shitty advice at its finest!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH5ythSvNUQ

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You also don't know who the f*ck you're talking to online unless you have met them in person.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You also don't know who the f*ck you're talking to online unless you have met them in person.
    You still with the flying squad bro?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Very true. Glad you guys took the time to read this. I just wanted to throw it out there cause after i left the gym i asked myself how long did i sit and stare at him after he asked me. It bothered me. So to all my peeps, be on the lookout. ALWAYS!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Nice, sounds similar to mine.

I do a lot of random service calls for all kinds of people.

So, I was at a guy's house doing some work on his GF's car. I'm just working and we're just shooting the shit. I asked him what he did. He straight up says he is the head of the narcotics unit in my home area. I asked if he was serious, he said he was. He mentioned a bust he did just days before I was at his house. The bust was about 500' from my townhouse. Me and my GF watched as the narcotics unit blocked off the street.

I just felt goosebumps running down my back. . . . I kept real cool and we continued talking. His coworker showed up and they started talking. I'm just listening in a bit, this shit was a trip on how close to home this was. The cop is no friend in my life and I doubt ever will be.

I felt like I was behind enemy lines and couldn't wait to GTFO.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    What??? Somebody is using AAS??? All IFBB Pros are using Bowflex and protein!!!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i just injected my friend the other nite with 250mg test e...he's a cop....(know him for over 20yrs)

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    i just injected my friend the other nite with 250mg test e...he's a cop....(know him for over 20yrs)
    Great story. Your awsome

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    There is a cop in my gym that you can get anything from.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    There is a cop in my gym that you can get anything from.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bigron.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	123230

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i'm really satan

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

I've seen it. Its funny as shit. And i agree the cop off duty dont give a shit.
    I used to at one time get my shit from a cop at one time. ( i knew him from high school) and was selling some of it to a retired cop.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    True Dat Big Dawg!

I never talk to strangers about chit....if they ask i tell them to "try their local HRT Clinic."

Now, you can tell all your buds at the Gym what he did and what he's up too. And then everyone can know WTF he's about. He's not serious about workin out obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Very true. Glad you guys took the time to read this. I just wanted to throw it out there cause after i left the gym i asked myself how long did i sit and stare at him after he asked me. It bothered me. So to all my peeps, be on the lookout. ALWAYS!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Im a cop.

Youre all under arrest.
    its true, i've seen his handcuffs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    its true, i've seen his handcuffs
    So you guys went to Anabolicboy's club?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good video...lol

Blog Entries
    Kind of a bitch move to come up behind someone and put them in a headlock especially when youve got 50 lbs on them

kind of a bitch move to slap a guy 2 feet smaller than you and 100lbs lighter than you away like some fly just saying

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I once make fun of this chick and later found out the guy i was talking to was sleeping with her (he never said anything to anyone about it). We never talked about her again.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I was chatting up a 13 year old girl on line and when I went to meet her she turned out to be a 250lb cop with all his mates...... (joking by the way)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information