Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

I thought they only live in the USA ?

(tcw chews on a piece of celery and comes across this)

Ahh....if i said it once, ill say it again.

Kill all religious fanatics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ-Mhnm7dC4

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i hate people.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    radical muslims and the rest of the world seem to mix like oil and water. people say shouldn't judge but I can't seem to tell the difference between radical muslims and moderate muslims

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    radical muslims and the rest of the world seem to mix like oil and water. people say shouldn't judge but I can't seem to tell the difference between radical muslims and moderate muslims
    i think its like any religion. You have some people who just dont care about it but technically are muslim. I'm tech catholic. I could care less, i never goto church, infact i hate it. But im catholic. I know some people who are muslim but they never goto a mosque or really follow any of the rules.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

tcw
    Individuals who think that ALL MANKIND is Bad and Wrong are termed "Misanthropes."

...Misanthropes should do everyone (including themselves) a favor and just commit suicide...which is what radical Islamic's LIVE FOR. They live to destroy. Their miserable and think that all mankind should be JUDGED and sentenced to Hell.

They hate life so much...that they want to destroy it!

I say "fvck-um....help um along to meet their maker."

PS.
    ..i'm all for judging...if we don't judge then HOW CAN WE LIVE?

How can we claim to USE logic or Reason without Judgement?

paulzane is offline Productive Member

A moderate Muslim is a radical Muslim who keeps his mouth shut so that he can blend into the background. He will cut your throat as easily as the radical ..... believe me on this one!!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane

A moderate Muslim is a radical Muslim who keeps his mouth shut so that he can blend into the background. He will cut your throat as easily as the radical ..... believe me on this one!!
    Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim that's what I go by. Its a jacked up religion

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim that's what I go by. Its a jacked up religion
    I'm not THAT blind to believe that! Old enough to remember the IRA and a few others that are driven partially by religion.

But I've lived in Afghanistan, and sincerely believe that a majority of the population there would steal from you if given half a chance.

tcw
    Unfortunately, MANY NATIVE MEN from Middle-eastern Countries grow up in Extreme Poverty.

They hunger for food, opportunity, work, marriage and a family of their own. As a result, they are prime candidates for RECRUITERS of the Theology of Hate.

They listen to Old "Sages" at their mosque who preach the gospel of "anti-western culture" as the culprits of their woes. After NUMEROUS repetitions, Men young and old buy into the story and BELIEVE the tales weaved by the profits of doom.

They are THEN given the means to escape their miserable life's..."make a mark for ALAH and you will die and go to heaven and have 40 virgins (or whatever) as wife's and live a life of luxury."

All Religions preach the same philosophy; "forsake the cares of this life for the next one (which is far better) And YOU shall be Greatly Rewarded. God sees your suffering and trials. He knows."

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its their way of evangelism. No need to convert the non.muslims to islam. Just kill them all and let the muslim populate the world.

But seriously, before this discussion gets too heated, not all muslims are crazy. Those living in a rich country probably think those poor fanatics are mad too. If they kill the rest of the world, whos going to buy their oil?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Double Post
    Last edited by wmaousley; 06-10-2012 at 12:16 AM.

To all who posted an opinion based on what you hear and not what you have 1st hand knowledge of need not to speak or in this case post in this thread. It makes you look like an idiot.

I thought some of you were more professional and educated to post the things you have in this thread.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    HEY, who said you could use MY quote.....

tcw
    ...served in Lebanon and Morocco...mid 80's.

From your handle looks like you MAYBE a vetran too.

What r u trying to tell us?

Have the radical Muslims changed in the Last 30yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    To all who posted an opinion based on what you hear and not what you have 1st hand knowledge of need not to speak or in this case post in this thread. It makes you look like an idiot.

I thought some of you were more professional and educated to post the things you have in this thread.
    Last edited by tcw; 06-10-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    ...served in Lebanon and Morocco...mid 80's.

From your handle looks like you MAYBE a vetran too.

What r u trying to tell us?

Have the radical Muslims changed in the Last 30yrs?
    No hidden message here. As a moderate Muslim I find it interesting to say the least that you think I have the idealogies as a radical extremist muslim would. Extremist will be extremist no matter what and they continue to get worst daily.

I made my statement because in a few earlier threads a few of the posters above seemed to have different views on Islam, but who knew they would just hump on the bashing train with everyone else. They know who they are.

You my friend have no clue WTF you are talking about. If this were the case wouldnt you be headless??????????????????

tcw
    Hmmm....sounds like a reading comprehension problem (1rst)... Attitude problem (2nd).

What's with the GI PIC as your Avatar?

...or are you a private soldier?

No hidden message here. As a moderate Muslim I find it interesting to say the least that you think I have the idealogies as a radical extremist muslim would. Extremist will be extremist no matter what and they continue to get worst daily.

I made my statement because in a few earlier threads a few of the posters above seemed to have different views on Islam, but who knew they would just hump on the bashing train with everyone else. They know who they are.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    And we progress further towards our new world order. I welcome it, seeing as how Muslims have no sense of style, and smell bad.

You my friend have no clue WTF you are talking about. If this were the case wouldnt you be headless??????????????????

I disagree. Paul has been living in the middle east for a looooong time now. Much longer than I lived there, that's for sure.

and there is a big difference between muslim in the middle east and here in the states. in the middle east, the cleric has power, and what he says has much weight!!! over there, honor killings are not rare. in the usa, they are considered murder, just like any other crime.

tcw
    ....all Religions are based in the same philosophy of "Mysticism."

"forsake the cares of this life for the next one (which is far better) And YOU shall be Greatly Rewarded. God sees your suffering and trials. He knows."

Using this reasoning...is how they get their subjects to do things against their better judgement.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Disagree on that one. I have a muslim friend who is a normal guy. High paying job at a drug company, likes fast cars, does photography as a hobby but follows dietary rules (I point that out to show he isn't a non-practicing, non-caring member like gixxer is talking about) and I happy to discuss any questions people have about him being muslim.

He is a great person and a great friend.

I'll say this again....

Muslims in muslim countries act differently than Muslims in the USA. If you have not lived in a Muslim country, then you really don't know. Paul has been living in Muslim countries for a loong time now, so he knows first hand how it is. The reality is, non muslims in muslim countries are at risk. period.

JV no problem with having a Muslim friend. I have many. BUT come the apocalypse of the major religions fighting each other we'll see who our friends are!

Question:
    Are Muslims allowed to make friends with Christians, Jews or other non-Muslims?

Answer:
    Unbelievers are described by Muhammad (in the Qur'an) as "the vilest of animals" and "losers." Christians and Jews are hated by Allah to the extent that they are destined for eternal doom as a result of their beliefs. It would make no sense for Muhammad to then recommend them to be taken in as friends by Muslims. In fact, the Qur'an plainly commands believers not to take unbelievers as friends

The Qur'an:
    Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

I'll say this again....

Muslims in muslim countries act differently than Muslims in the USA. If you have not lived in a Muslim country, then you really don't know. Paul has been living in Muslim countries for a loong time now, so he knows first hand how it is. The reality is, non muslims in muslim countries are at risk. period.
    I am a muslim living in a muslim country and have been for the better part of a decade, I act the same way in the USA as I do in the Middle East, and do not see what you are talking about. I think you are keeping the Middle East in the same category as Afghanistan.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 06-14-2012 at 01:46 AM.

and there is a big difference between muslim in the middle east and here in the states. in the middle east, the cleric has power, and what he says has much weight!!! over there, honor killings are not rare. in the usa, they are considered murder, just like any other crime.
    Brother the only place a cleric has power is in Iran, no way in hell any Mulla has power over any of the GCC leaders.

JV no problem with having a Muslim friend. I have many. BUT come the apocalypse of the major religions fighting each other we'll see who our friends are!

Question:
    Are Muslims allowed to make friends with Christians, Jews or other non-Muslims?

Answer:
    Unbelievers are described by Muhammad (in the Qur'an) as "the vilest of animals" and "losers." Christians and Jews are hated by Allah to the extent that they are destined for eternal doom as a result of their beliefs. It would make no sense for Muhammad to then recommend them to be taken in as friends by Muslims. In fact, the Qur'an plainly commands believers not to take unbelievers as friends

The Qur'an:
    Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."
    Well looks as if all us muslims are going to hell, see you there.............. Seriously dude this is really taken out of context, read the whole surah Al-Ma'idah and you will get a different picture of the meaning.

AD
    any kind of overly simplistic generalization is bound to be inaccurate. everyone thinks differently and behaves differently to the same religious teaching. every muslim is different, every christian is different, every jew, atheist, anarchist,...are different. nobody should be pre-judged based on their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    any kind of overly simplistic generalization is bound to be inaccurate. everyone thinks differently and behaves differently to the same religious teaching. every muslim is different, every christian is different, every jew, atheist, anarchist,...are different. nobody should be pre-judged based on their religion.
    Isn't that an over simplistic statement?

AD
    Isn't that an over simplistic statement?
    heh, heh.. i think so...

BUT, its politically correctly!

Well looks as if all us muslims are going to hell, see you there.............. Seriously dude this is really taken out of context, read the whole surah Al-Ma'idah and you will get a different picture of the meaning.

But if you die for the cause you will go to heaven and have 72 virgins waiting for you and 13 prepubescent boys to suck you off as well ..... Oh and if your wife joins you in your heaven she (being a lowly woman) will have the joy of being able to watch you with them.(How she must look forward to that)

I am glad I am not a Muslim ..... and especially glad that I am not a Muslim woman!!

P.S. I hope they are all like Susan Boyle (famous Scottish virgin)

AD
    But if you die for the cause you will go to heaven and have 72 virgins waiting for you and 13 prepubescent boys to suck you off as well ..... Oh and if your wife joins you in your heaven she (being a lowly woman) will have the joy of being able to watch you with them.(How she must look forward to that)

I am glad I am not a Muslim ..... and especially glad that I am not a Muslim woman!!

you read very widely, being able to quote but not a believer

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    you read very widely, being able to quote but not a believer
    Forewarned is forearmed

Know your friends well but know your enemy better!!!

tcw
    "The only Hell there is...is the one we create in our Minds."

~Anonymous

Well looks as if all us muslims are going to hell, see you there..............

John Andrew is offline Member
    I have lived in Muslim countries, I have lived in Christian countries. I dislike any fanatic, Muslim or Christian. Now I live in a Buddhist country. Nobody here cares what your religion is, They judge you on the way you are.

My own belief is my business. Its funny that in Australia where we profess to be Christian only 16% of people go to church!

I lived in Afghanistan, and the locals were friendly. However, we controlled the purse strings (money) so not a good observation. I do know that anything left laying around (money or anything else of value) was quite often stolen. Let's see....

I had my safe broken into twice (i was the finance director and controlled large sums of cash)
    fired my assistant for stealing a large amount of cash (he was a local)
    DCOP had $400 taken out of his wall locker
    COP had money stolen out of her purse twice
    expensive equipment stolen numerous times
    grocery items (cases of fruit, etc.) stolen many many times

this is in the course of a year, with a staff of locals of about a dozen.

this is the impression I have. as long as I can benefit them (I can give them something, job, paycheck, whatever), then they pretend to be nice.

another thing i noticed. the lying. it is constant. from the locals you trust, I've come to realize they interchange the truth and lies without much thought so that it suits them

I'm with Paul on this. The moment that we stop giving them money, their attitude will change. Pretty scary thought.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane

This has to be the most childish statement I have ever read. Makes no sense at all and your theory on the virgin girls is not true. This is a brainwash tactic used by terrorists to entice would be suicide bombers into blowing themselves up.

Grow the fvck up please before you make yourself a bigger ass than you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I lived in Afghanistan, and the locals were friendly. However, we controlled the purse strings (money) so not a good observation. I do know that anything left laying around (money or anything else of value) was quite often stolen. Let's see....

I had my safe broken into twice (i was the finance director and controlled large sums of cash)
    fired my assistant for stealing a large amount of cash (he was a local)
    DCOP had $400 taken out of his wall locker
    COP had money stolen out of her purse twice
    expensive equipment stolen numerous times
    grocery items (cases of fruit, etc.) stolen many many times

this is in the course of a year, with a staff of locals of about a dozen.

this is the impression I have. as long as I can benefit them (I can give them something, job, paycheck, whatever), then they pretend to be nice.

another thing i noticed. the lying. it is constant. from the locals you trust, I've come to realize they interchange the truth and lies without much thought so that it suits them

I'm with Paul on this. The moment that we stop giving them money, their attitude will change. Pretty scary thought.
    Omfg, so now you are willing to judge a whole religion based on some poor afghans who have never had anything their whole life for stealing a little food or money? Seems we are now seeing the true members of this forums personality. Racism, discrimination.

So what do you call the Christian Americans who steal, cheat and lie? Do you label them with us stealing Muslims or just label all Christianity as you so easily did Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew
    I have lived in Muslim countries, I have lived in Christian countries. I dislike any fanatic, Muslim or Christian. Now I live in a Buddhist country. Nobody here cares what your religion is, They judge you on the way you are.

My own belief is my business. Its funny that in Australia where we profess to be Christian only 16% of people go to church!
    I am with you my friend, all religion belongs in the home not in the street. I find it real strange that some of these guys who dislike Muslims sure do like to live in Muslim majority countries to earn a living for some reason. Muslims must have felt sorry for them and gave them a job because their Christian brothers wouldn't hire them. What does that say?

I am with you my friend, all religion belongs in the home not in the street. I find it real strange that some of these guys who dislike Muslims sure do like to live in Muslim majority countries to earn a living for some reason. Muslims must have felt sorry for them and gave them a job because their Christian brothers wouldn't hire them. What does that say?
    I agree with you on this ... Christians, Buddists, Hindus etc. etc. on the whole keep religion in the home ...... Muslims on the other hand do not and they are trying to spread Islam through terror and subterfuge.

Since 9/11 there have been 19,053 deadly attacks by Muslims in the name of Islam throughout the world. There have been maybe a couple of dozen attacks by other religions in the name of their religion in the same period.

Doesn't that tell you something wmaousley?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information