Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Heart Attack Grill

So I went to the Heart Attack Grill today with some friends a cheat meal. Dude you guys don't know what a burger is like until you eat there.

I could rant about how great it is, but let's just say their burgers are awesome and their fries are cooked in lard.

Here's the menu:

And when you show up, they make you wear a gown and then you're served by these hot nurses with their tits hanging out..

Just look at that burger:

It's on Freemont Street in the shitty Las Vegas.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can't be serious!??! the serving girls look like this??? who's going to care about the food??

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    you can't be serious!??! the serving girls look like this??? who's going to care about the food??
    Dude, the chicks fvcking hot there. Seriously, though it's probably the best burger, fries and shakes you'll ever have. It comes with a great view too.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How can you eat something that big/tall? it really doesn't look that appealing to me but to each his own. I would go just to check it out but eat something a lot smaller. I did once in my teens eat what was called a Whale burger, it was BIG but not stacked. I also ate 100 decent size shrimp at a Sizzler on an all you can eat one time. lol

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude, the chicks fvcking hot there. Seriously, though it's probably the best burger, fries and shakes you'll ever have. It comes with a great view too.
    Heart Attack Grill eh? half of them will get a heart attack from the lard, the other half from the tarts...

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How can you eat something that big/tall? it really doesn't look that appealing to me but to each his own. I would go just to check it out but eat something a lot smaller. I did once in my teens eat what was called a Whale burger, it was BIG but not stacked. I also ate 100 decent size shrimp at a Sizzler on an all you can eat one time. lol
    100 shrimps?!! people our age have to start watching out for cholesterol soon! i'll probably start puking after 20.

Somebody did have a heart attack there. It made the news. Their gimmick is if you weigh over 350lbs, the meal is free.

AD
    Somebody did have a heart attack there. It made the news. Their gimmick is if you weigh over 350lbs, the meal is free.
    sounds like its time for a bulking cycle..lol

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    So I went to the Heart Attack Grill today with some friends a cheat meal. Dude you guys don't know what a burger is like until you eat there.

I could rant about how great it is, but let's just say their burgers are awesome and their fries are cooked in lard.

Here's the menu:

And when you show up, they make you wear a gown and then you're served by these hot nurses with their tits hanging out..

Just look at that burger:

It's on Freemont Street in the shitty Las Vegas.
    awesome!!!! never been to Vegas, but want to make it out there soon.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    i didn't think the nurses were that big or tall?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    100 shrimps?!! people our age have to start watching out for cholesterol soon! i'll probably start puking after 20.
    That's when I was 20. lol You dont want to know how bad my cholesterol is though..... but I think most of the cholesterol stuff is all hype to sell more meds.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    IIRC they have had a couple "spokespersons" that were effing huge that ended up dying from heart attacks.

While they don't have the titties I'll take a Fatburger over Heart Attack Grill any day.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    oh ...my...gawd... that is the biggest burger ever!
    i hope those gals are CPR/first aide certified lol

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice buns

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    and then you're served by these hot nurses with their tits hanging out..
    I did not know that part. I will be checking that place out soon.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't know about the hot servers either. I guess if I ever do get to go I will have to leave the wife at home, or go while she is shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I did not know that part. I will be checking that place out soon.
    Bring cash, they don't accept plastic there. But their ATM fee is only 75 cents.

Dude you can tell your wife if she catches wind of it that you're going there for the burgers.....

It's at the end of the Fremont Experience.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 06-11-2012 at 01:28 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bring cash, they don't accept plastic there. But their ATM fee is only 75 cents.

Dude you can tell your wife if she catches wind of it that you're going there for the burgers.....

It's at the end of the Fremont Experience.
    Cash only? I sense an IRS audit will be coming soon.

My wife probably wouldn't mind as she can win just about any boob related contest. Any where I am the judge, anyway.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Can't believe I was in Vegas last year and didn't know that was there lol I'd have tried it just for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Cash only? I sense an IRS audit will be coming soon.

My wife probably wouldn't mind as she can win just about any boob related contest. Any where I am the judge, anyway.
    I don't blame them though, those bastards at companies like Cardservice International charge enough that they end up having to jack up the prices to cover the cost of using the card.

Plus I wouldn't doubt if they're running some money laundering thing through there too.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I am not a cheap ass, but I also cant see paying $10.00 for a fvcking double burger. Girls look ok lol, just wondering about the JD bottle in the background sitting on the counter???????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I am not a cheap ass, but I also cant see paying $10.00 for a fvcking double burger. Girls look ok lol, just wondering about the JD bottle in the background sitting on the counter???????????????????????????????????
    Dude, it's worth it. Don't forget the fries and the shake too. And they have booze there. I don't personally drink alcohol, but they brought my buddy malt liquor in a paper bag.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Dude, it's worth it. Don't forget the fries and the shake too. And they have booze there. I don't personally drink alcohol, but they brought my buddy malt liquor in a paper bag.
    Ok now for that I will def try it out....lol

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Its been featured a few times on Man V Food and shows like that. My buddy hit the one in Vegas and destroyed a quadruple bypass! Hes hit about 6 of the M V F places and Ive hit 4, but when I visit Ima hit a few in Vegas!!

Here is another testimonial for this restaurant I saw in the news today:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...191647836.html

AD
    maybe i should bring a franchise to my country

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    It always amazes me how many restaurants mess up a burger. Bad quality meat, over cooked, undercooked, oversized bun... You would think have a good burger would be restaurant 101 yet so many places fail at it.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    ^^AGREED! Im a chef and one thing I have yet to find or make is "the" burger. Ive had some great ones but not "the one" I made some on Friday and it was really good but just not there.

Thread Information