lstbred is offline Senior Member

Significent Others Reaction

Was talking to someone and I thought it would be a good topic. How'd your S/O react to you doing gear? (or when you brought up the idea) Surprisingly my wife was TOTALLY cool with it, the only thing she is hesitent about is cost, of course, and she could do with a little bit less "lovin'" lol she actually did every one of my pins for me.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's my little secret, it ain't half obvious though, she accuses sometimes. But has become an unspoken thing. Will never bring it up with her, don't really have a need too, allthough it would be nice not to have to hide everything (but that's not a bad thing). And I'm starting to run out of things that I say I'm needing to buy when the money is going else where, lucky my job "requires" lots of tooling, you can never have enough tools .
    I don't like discussing steroids with people that are not well informed or are not open minded on the subject. If I had been cycling when I met my mrs I may have told her.
    And if I did tell her she wouldn't be that pissed, I just can't be fkd with her blaming all my wrong actions on the gear.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My GF did all my shots. She wanted to see in person what it would do to me. . . Whenever I had any doubts, she said don't worry about it.

Right when we got together I was real close to starting, but pvssied out do to having to get shots.

But, now she kinda doesn't want me continuing to cycle. . . . Kinda, sorta.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    no worries here. she pins me.

when i first wanted to start though I introduced the idea to her slowly.. also, my buddy was already on so she had some first hand exposure before I brought it up.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    On trt, probably blast at end of year and not tell my wife.

thehulk2203 is offline Junior Member
    Mine knows as well but she only let's me because i compete.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    havent juiced for years so no problem here.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    mine loves it.. she gets excited to pin me

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't think I'd want anyone else jabbing me.

Blog Entries
    my wife is cool with it...she loves the results but i make shure she or my child ever sees it or hears of it...i dont do rediculously costly cycles so the $ isnt a problem...

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    Was talking to someone and I thought it would be a good topic. How'd your S/O react to you doing gear? (or when you brought up the idea) Surprisingly my wife was TOTALLY cool with it, the only thing she is hesitent about is cost, of course, and she could do with a little bit less "lovin'" lol she actually did every one of my pins for me.
    Yea my gf cut me off last week. She isnt 19 yrs old anymore.

DanB is offline Banned
    Any woman I have been with has never complained, in fact if I wasn't on something they prob wouldn't be interested lol

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Yea we hit 8 times by Thursday and she cut me off until yesterday lol

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't done any cycles yet, but I'm not sure if I should tell my girlfriend. I definitely want make sure the gear is kept away from my kids and they never see it, but not sure what to say to my girlfriend.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hell no.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    all my gf's and my wife has known. I was on when i meet them so it was obvious. None have cared. One bought my gh for a christmas present, another hooked my up with a source from her country.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It's a real catch, they can use it against you if you ever get divorced. But you can't withhold things like using gear from your wife either. I mean some here do and although that may cover their ass, it's dividing them with their wives. Like if you're married, there is no you as a singular, it's you plural.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It's a real catch, they can use it against you if you ever get divorced. But you can't withhold things like using gear from your wife either. I mean some here do and although that may cover their ass, it's dividing them with their wives. Like if you're married, there is no you as a singular, it's you plural.
    I think it will be easy getting away with a blast vs a trt dose though. She will never know how much I am injecting. And well she has no clue how long one vial is supposed to last or cost either.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    I think it will be easy getting away with a blast vs a trt dose though. She will never know how much I am injecting. And well she has no clue how long one vial is supposed to last or cost either.
    still besides the point. They are illegal drugs, how would you feel if your wife was hiding some thing like that
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TRT with an occasional blast.....the wife loves gettin hammered everyday..... All legal too!!

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    If you do any kind of substantial blast there's no way your wife won't know.

My wife knows I take stuff but it's not something we talk about and I don't tell her when I'm on (she knows anyway) or what compounds and dosages I take.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I've always been straightforward and honest about it with girls I was seeing.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    My x-wife was cool with it, told a few other girls since then and they were fine and actually seemed interested, and I think it's because they were health conscious. Also, I'm a nurse so it sounds cool when I explain it. Some chicks, like bangbuddies, I wouldn't ever bring it up to, you gotta "feel them out" so-to-speak.

stpete is offline Banned
    Mine's cool w/it. She injects me and asks if she can help brew. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    still besides the point. They are illegal drugs, how would you feel if your wife was hiding some thing like that
    Yeah, she once tried to hide taking hcg and doing that stupid diet from me. I had told her before that if she did that dumb diet I would get to take steroids . She only lasted a day on it anyways, I was more mad that she believed all the bs info from her family.

JAB1 is offline Member
    My wife is cool with it for the most part. I spent a lot of time educating her, etc. And I am strict weith diet/training etc and was before we met so she knows Ive put alot of research etc into what I doing. When I finished my first cycle a couple months ago she said, did you get that out of your system? I replied, hell Im just gettn started, cant wait for next cycle!! She rolled her eyes and acted a little annoyed but has since been very supportive of my next cycle... I think she likes it. When she met me she liked that I was a fighter, etc, different from the more straight laced dudes she was with before, so I think it intrigues her. I have gained about 25-30 pounds since I was training mt, bjj, so I get a alot of youve gotten jacked type comments when out, around her fam, etc. She always gives me that smirk like, yeah if they only knew....

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    ^^Do you still train?

JAB1 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=lstbred;6040428]^^Do you still train?[/QUOTE

I am currently focusing on lifting 90%. I have mats/pads/bags/ etc at my house and friends I roll/sparr with even if Im not at the club full time so I wont ever stop completely but not training daily like I always have. Im 33, and feeling it. I went through a spell of injury after injury(broken ribs, broken foot, ****ed up lower back, shoulder pain). So I started over from scratch lifting with good form, etc and doing a cycle, had some joint soreness on cycle but now that im done feel better than I have in years. Gonna focus on healing and stepping up my strength conditioning and see how I feel moving forward. Plus my main trainer moved to vegas to step up to the big leagues, and my other trainer has become very upset with current american mma ruling, etc, so he is putting his time into his wrestlers and oly lifters, so just at a crossroad at the moment....

Thread Information