Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    They were all doping, lets take away everyone titles too while we are at it
    Might as well. When they stripped Landis of his '06 TDF victory, they gave it to the second place guy. So if they do the same thing in Armstrong's case, where 2nd place and probably everybody else was cheating to some degree, why even award a title? The whole thing is stupid, they should just let everyone in pro sports use drugs if they want to, it's the only way to make the playing field as fair as possible anymore.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5

Might as well. When they stripped Landis of his '06 TDF victory, they gave it to the second place guy. So if they do the same thing in Armstrong's case, where 2nd place and probably everybody else was cheating to some degree, why even award a title? The whole thing is stupid, they should just let everyone in pro sports use drugs if they want to, it's the only way to make the playing field as fair as possible anymore.
    Yup nobody could do that race without epo and blood swapping

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yup nobody could do that race without epo and blood swapping
    What the authorities just don't get is that nobody wants to see the average man playing sports. I don't want to watch boxing to see two guys I could whoop the shit out of in the ring, fight. I want to see extraordinary athletes competing at levels I couldn't ever dream of being at participate in their sports. PEDs are essential in this.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

What the authorities just don't get is that nobody wants to see the average man playing sports. I don't want to watch boxing to see two guys I could whoop the shit out of in the ring, fight. I want to see extraordinary athletes competing at levels I couldn't ever dream of being at participate in their sports. PEDs are essential in this.
    Thing is let it to..the authorities are idiots!!! Let it go already right, the guy had cancer he almost died, over came that. He was checked out and never tested positive for anything, so who know if he even used it...the French hated him so much for winning on there turf so now they are dedicated to ruining a man that has done more for the sport and cancer than anyone else, he is the tiger woods of pro cycling. if he doped who cares. Nobody cared about golf before tiger, nobody cared about cycling before lance. They are the embodiment of two extremely hard sports and they bested them both and made them main stream and fun to watch to get exited about.

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Thing is let it to..the authorities are idiots!!! Let it go already right, the guy had cancer he almost died, over came that. He was checked out and never tested positive for anything, so who know if he even used it...the French hated him so much for winning on there turf so now they are dedicated to ruining a man that has done more for the sport and cancer than anyone else, he is the tiger woods of pro cycling. if he doped who cares. Nobody cared about golf before tiger, nobody cared about cycling before lance. They are the embodiment of two extremely hard sports and they bested them both and made them main stream and fun to watch to get exited about.
    Exactly. America loves performance enhancing drugs, even if they don't know it.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    On the positive side, now Lance can make a cameo in the next bigger stronger faster documentary if one ever comes out.

Personally Id pay money to see a follow up.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Just about every Top Professional Sports Athlete is doping---Even Tiger Woods.

If they tested and convicted NFL players...the whole league would shut down.
    Yes they all use some type of drug. Who cares. Better living with chemistry its possible.

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    My opinion on this is that it is much worse for the sport than it is for Lance. Let's just assume for argument's sake that Lance was doping. What does that say about the governing body of the sport if he was "cheating" when he won all those races and he was never caught? Did they allow him to cheat? Or are they just that incompetent? Furthermore, basically it says to me that if you want to be competitive in cycling you need to dope because they either don't know how to catch cheaters or they don't test everyone equally. Also, if you do cheat, years down the road when their attitudes change with the wind, they will try to get you stripped of all your titles, so basically they will be saying all of your hard work was for nothing.

This whole fiasco has turned the sport of cycling into one great big joke to me. If he is guilty, so are they.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Everyone at that level is on something. Its obvious

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    On the positive side, now Lance can make a cameo in the next bigger stronger faster documentary if one ever comes out.

Personally Id pay money to see a follow up.
    Id do the same

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Everyone at that level is on something. Its obvious
    America and the rest of us want to see this

Not this

Last edited by Razor; 06-15-2012 at 08:47 PM.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Razr youre fkin hilarious hahahah

Its true though..

People want larger than life athletes.. not some guy who looks like your buddy joe from work.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    uh if they are all doping and lance wins he is the best racer. End

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    Razr youre fkin hilarious hahahah

Its true though..

People want larger than life athletes.. not some guy who looks like your buddy joe from work.
    When I go to look and read about golf I go to Tigerwoods.com that's how its done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information