Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Yer mother is a humpster and your father smells of elderberries.............

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-make-me-sick.

just thought we might have some fun?

fuk
    lost it on #51

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    fuk
    lost it on #51
    We'll have to hang that one on the wall. It's not all that often when one gets you worked up TR.

Don't worry, it only shows you're human too ...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We all have our good and bad days sometimes we have to vent a little and usually we are right. I felt I vented a little to much on one post last week and didnt jump on him when he said to fvck off but he still got banned without my help.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    We all have our good and bad days sometimes we have to vent a little and usually we are right. I felt I vented a little to much on one post last week and didnt jump on him when he said to fvck off but he still got banned without my help.
    Must have been in the TRT section or the Steroid section. Some of the newbs have no patience for answers other than what they want to hear. And for political correctness, from now on we are to replace the hostile word Fvck with a more pleasant sounding ones like Procreate! And instead of saying m*ther Fvcker we'd use something else as well... Making it into Hey Procreate Off You Morter Forker. Ahhhh political correctness running amuck....lol

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    If that is what you call losing it then shit I am basically a mass murderer...

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va;60****0
    Must have been in the TRT section or the Steroid section. Some of the newbs have no patience for answers other than what they want to hear. And for political correctness, from now on we are to replace the hostile word Fvck with a more pleasant sounding ones like Procreate! And instead of saying m*ther Fvcker we'd use something else as well... Making it into Hey Procreate Off You Morter Forker. Ahhhh political correctness running amuck....lol
    Yeah it has always been in the Q&A section. Honestly for the last 2+ years every person I warned them they were going to get banned was gone in 24hrs or less so I have recently started holding back on predicting being banned hoping they would straighten up but it seems even thinking it I'm right. lol

It's funny (not really) how pissed off some of these guys get when they ASK for opinions or advice (what do you think) and when someone says it's not a good idea as well as giving them examples of why and telling them they have done little to no research how angry they get not hearing people just agreeing with them.

It's just all part of the entitled generation. I'm sure most of us know people like this and unfortunately a lot of us are raising kids to be like this by giving every kid rewards even if they didnt earn them. In school EVERY kid gets some type of recognition so they dont feel left out or graduated from Kindergarten, grade school or JR. High. WTF is all that about? I think rewards should be earned. Graduated high school, college, honor roll ect. Not because didnt get kicked out this year or beat anyone up. We are creating a society of kids who think they deserve a reward for everything they do and dont take being told they are wrong very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis;60****3
    If that is what you call losing it then shit I am basically a mass murderer...
    ha ha ha!

I usually don't let shiit like that get to me.

But I was PUI'ng last night, and obviously got a little carried away.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-make-me-sick.

just thought we might have some fun?
    i cant even open it??

jpowell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    i cant even open it??
    me too!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like the thread got deleted.

jpowell is offline Banned
    O lol. Thgt it mite a been a warning to bn banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I can't open it either.

Yeah it was shut down. They closed it last night sometime and probably deleted it. I know he was banned though, I saw that much.

Thread Information