Razor is offline Banned

Under estimated peptides

Well been using these peptides for about 2 months now and can really tell a difference with them, not only do they help burn fat but think they help add muscle for sure. Also noticed that running them with GH makes a huge difference than just taking GH by itself. Don't know how effective they would be without synthetic gh but I guess it does not matter. Anyways really like mod gfr-1 and ghrp-2, doing 100mcg of both 3-4 times a day. Anyone else have luck with them?

Yes, on mod 1-29 and ghrp-2 for about 3 months now, also has my bud who bought some with me. Since my last cycle, which ended two months ago, I have kept all my gains (13 lbs) and gained a couple more, leaner than before, and strength has continued to increase since last poke. My bud also LOVES them. I dont see me coming off anytime soon. Not like juice but absolutely better than nothing.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been taking cjc 1295 w/o dac and ghrp-6 for almost a year. I've made good progress during that time, but due to a couple of cycles, not sure how much to allocate to peps.

btw... when my gh comes in, I'll still be taking peps 2x / day till my few months supply of peps runs out...

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I've been taking cjc 1295 w/o dac and ghrp-6 for almost a year. I've made good progress during that time, but due to a couple of cycles, not sure how much to allocate to peps.

btw... when my gh comes in, I'll still be taking peps 2x / day till my few months supply of peps runs out...
    You like the 2 better than the 6 ?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Well been using these peptides for about 2 months now and can really tell a difference with them, not only do they help burn fat but think they help add muscle for sure. Also noticed that running them with GH makes a huge difference than just taking GH by itself. Don't know how effective they would be without synthetic gh but I guess it does not matter. Anyways really like mod gfr-1 and ghrp-2, doing 100mcg of both 3-4 times a day. Anyone else have luck with them?
    how can you tell the difference? what are you basing this off of, elaborate some. i am wanting to step foot in the peptide ring just trying to figure out which ones would i benefit from the most.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00

how can you tell the difference? what are you basing this off of, elaborate some. i am wanting to step foot in the peptide ring just trying to figure out which ones would i benefit from the most.
    I base it off of my weight, recovery, appetite. When they increase I know they are working beyond what the gh does alone.

I base it off of my weight, recovery, appetite. When they increase I know they are working beyond what the gh does alone.
    gotcha. i am wanting the peptides for healing mainly and maybe hoping it will help out the ole immune system, mine sucks!

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Same here! love the stuff, been using the CJC 1295, IGF1LR3 and GHRP-2 for about 3 months now, just finished my GHRP2 and will continue with MK677 (oral GHRP-6 kinda) in its place with a couple more weeks of CJC and IGF1LR3.

It has been nice for the recomp/fatloss this spring! I should mention I started a trene/teste cycle a few weeks ago so its just starting to work its way in nicly also! (300mg trene/500mg teste ew)

You like the 2 better than the 6 ?
    GHRP-6 make alot of people extra hungry and some find it a NEG when trying to trim down or not over eat, but if bulking up its awesome.
    I like GHRP-2 more myself, less hunger and it might be stronger MCG to MCG then the 6, from some studies I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    gotcha. i am wanting the peptides for healing mainly and maybe hoping it will help out the ole immune system, mine sucks!
    I strongly rec IGF1LR3 or IGF1Des AWESOME and simple to use.
    also the CJC / GHRP stack is also very nice, but you would run it alot longer then you would just IGF1LR3 or Des.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I strongly rec IGF1LR3 or IGF1Des AWESOME and simple to use.
    also the CJC / GHRP stack is also very nice, but you would run it alot longer then you would just IGF1LR3 or Des.

thanks for that info, i will have to do some research on these. i have horrible tendons, ligaments, and joints, not mention a crappy immune system. i also need to get my hormones tested

Razr ain't gonna like that igf comment but I actually really liked it myself for recomp or cutting. Might toss it in for a month coming up

Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Razr ain't gonna like that igf comment but I actually really liked it myself for recomp or cutting. Might toss it in for a month coming up
    from i have been reading on this forum, a lot of people are against IGF1lr3

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love them myself!
    I was going to post up a new thread/ article I made just a few days ago on peptides, but the site wont let me untill i pass 25 posts due to Anti-spam?
    Ill link it here though when I do :-)

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Ive heard good things about IGF DES

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ive heard good things about IGF DES
    DES popularity has been an increasing trend - curious, but hesitant to dose such a new/untested product

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    from i have been reading on this forum, a lot of people are against IGF1lr3
    marcus and gix reckon it isnt worth the hassle or money so thats enough for me to steer clear

also there is alot of r.c suppliers been caught by independent lab test selling bunk igf1l3 so more reasons why I wont bother with it unless ar-r wants to sponser me

Thread Information