Thread: No-No

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ddp2727 is offline Associate Member

No-No

Looking into other ways of getting this body hair off instead of always shaving. I've done the whole waxing thing but hate how long my hair has to be before I can get it waxed. Has anyone used or still use the no-no hair removal system and have any feedback on it?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    No~no.

I've tried Veet a few times. Pretty good.....

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Nair and a trimmer

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude, I burned this shit out of my chest with Nair before. I was bleeding around my nipples.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude, I burned this shit out of my chest with Nair before. I was bleeding around my nipples.
    Oh damn, that sux. . . I built up a tolerance to it after like 3 uses.

But, try this shit out see what it does. Does it pull out the hair?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Hahaha yeah I think you and me both had a good laugh about both of us doing that. Never again.

I only use a trimmer now set on the lowest setting. No razor stubble that way or in grown hairs.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hahaha yeah I think you and me both had a good laugh about both of us doing that. Never again.

I only use a trimmer now set on the lowest setting. No razor stubble that way or in grown hairs.
    Yeah, I saw my girlfriend using that stuff and figured if it didn't bother her on her legs, a man would have no problem with it on his chest. Boy, was I wrong.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

They have become the scourge of my life, I never got them until recently now I get one nearly every time on my chest, but on the flip side, I have gotten pretty good surgical skills at this stage from constantly having to cut them out lol

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    They have become the scourge of my life, I never got them until recently now I get one nearly every time on my chest, but on the flip side, I have gotten pretty good surgical skills at this stage from constantly having to cut them out lol
    I was getting ingrown hairs on the neck for a while. You know what I found works good to pull them out? Use a fresh 25g needle. They are sharp as sh*t and work better than any pin.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Hey if you invest in that no-no system please keep us up to date on it as I'd like to know how well it works, any adverse effects, etc. It sounds too good to be true. Keep us in the loop..

The No-No is said to send out a heat pulse to the perfect temp the singes the hair just below the skin. Supposedly painless and over time reducing the total amount of hair on you. It has numerous magazines giving it a thumbs up but I like real testimonials before I spend my money. I too have tried nair and veet and both of those gave me some burns that sucked. I hate shaving but the only thing I hate worse than shaving is the body hair!

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Nair is the devil.. I cant still smell that shit and picture the wife trying to rub it off with a towel. I would rather look like, Teen Wolf, then use that stuff again. A good wife and trimmer for the back, trimmer for chest and srms, and a nice sharp razor for the junk.

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    i like the topic...but im hairless by genetics...thank you god particle

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    interested... agree, if you do use the NO NO, please update us n your results

Damn looks like I'm gonna have to search for testimonials elsewhere.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727 View Post
    Damn looks like I'm gonna have to search for testimonials elsewhere.
    i though of it before and looked up testimonials. It works but you need to use it alot. And for big areas like i would like to do it seems like way to much time and work
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i though of it before and looked up testimonials. It works but you need to use it alot. And for big areas like i would like to do it seems like way to much time and work
    For sure, look how small of a device it is. There is no way that thing can work on my mammoth wooly legs.

silentlucidity is offline New Member
    When I checked into this for myself Amazon had tons of bad reviews. I was going to post a link but being that I am new they blocked it. Just go to google and search, amazon no no reviews. You will find tons of them on there.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reviews say its a total waste of money.

Anyone try laser hair removal? It's more "permanent" but I hear it's expensive as hell and probably only good for small areas.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Anyone try laser hair removal? It's more "permanent" but I hear it's expensive as hell and probably only good for small areas.
    I've gone in for the free consult and basically they wanted to charge $75 per zone. What's a zone you ask? Well it's about the size of your hand with all your fingers closed. Or think of a 4x6 picture. So with that said the cost would be huge. And they said that some times the first treatment won't totally remove all the hairs so they have to treat each zone a time or two. Keep in mind this is when dealing with men so I guess for women it's a good option, but hairy dudes like me, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g

I've gone in for the free consult and basically they wanted to charge $75 per zone. What's a zone you ask? Well it's about the size of your hand with all your fingers closed. Or think of a 4x6 picture. So with that said the cost would be huge. And they said that some times the first treatment won't totally remove all the hairs so they have to treat each zone a time or two. Keep in mind this is when dealing with men so I guess for women it's a good option, but hairy dudes like me, not so much.
    Wow. Ya that's a bit steep. I would expect that if a first pass didn't remove all the hair the second treatment would be free or prorated for repeat areas. Sounds like too much work for guys looking to get rid of all body hair.

My girl waxes and has been talking about laser for awhile. I guess it wouldn't be so bad for women in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Ive read several post from people who said the hair still grows back and it's a waste of money in the long run.

papa-g is offline Member
    Yeah or spot treatment. Like say your arms. Or lower legs. That way at least in shorts and a T you look clean. But for me the closer I get to my mid section I get the thicker more corse the hairs is and thus less likely to be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g
    Yeah or spot treatment. Like say your arms. Or lower legs. That way at least in shorts and a T you look clean. But for me the closer I get to my mid section I get the thicker more corse the hairs is and thus less likely to be effective.
    Cool thnx Papa-g. My legs sound like they'd be impossible to do. Everywhere else my hair is light but my legs are well insulated with hair growth! Lol

DanB is offline Banned
    You taking the piss? because although it is unorthodox, it does seem to have potential now that I think of it

Thread Information