Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lestat85 is offline Associate Member

Canadian Customs

I have not ordered anything, but am wondering how severe the consequences are if caught ordering from foreign sources. If a package is seized, are there also charges involved for importing illegal substances or is it simply seized and that's it?

Never heard of that happening.

I've never had an order seized aswell but I've had some friends who have.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Canadian customs are quite thorough with their searches which has been quite a problem; but I don't believe there are any consequences from what I have experienced.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    Canadian customs are quite thorough with their searches which has been quite a problem; but I don't believe there are any consequences from what I have experienced.
    Lately they've been thorough but it's up and down with our customs here. Most of the time, when things are packaged properly, they get through no problem. This leads me to my next point, which is: it all depends on how your source packages everything.

As far as the original poster's question is concerned: if a package is seized, all you get is a letter telling you that your product was seized by customs. And that's about it. There is no fine, no fees, no arrests, nothing (especially for anabolic steroids , which are a schedule IV drug where it is legal for personal use and posession). Now, if they caught a truckload of AAS coming in with your name on it... there would be different consequences.

In all my time having things shipped in, i've only ever had anything seized twice.

brocato is offline New Member
    Canadian customs are very thorough with their search. If you are caught for the first time, your shipment will be seized and you will receive a notice as well as a fine. Second time the penalty will be much worse. However why would you order from foreign sources when we have so many reliable ones here in Canada?

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    I would absolutely prefer to deal with Canadian sources only and never have to worry about customs. This was purely a question for informational purposes. I didn't know and thought someone here would. Thanks for all responses.

brocato is offline New Member
    I dont know which part of canada you are from, but in Toronto the anabolic scene is HUGE.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    You will get a letter. They cant prove its urs. Address could be flagged though.

Thread Information