been getting real pissed off lately, i have this shit on the back of my neck and all over my upper back. i look like i have some contagious disease. people say " u got something on the back of ur neck" when really its just my skin disease... Tinea versicolor...

i never had this ever in my life till i started working out. (18 years old) and then it just started getting worst and worst..

its caused from sweating and then it drying or something.

i got it in middle of forearms. neck and back. and a little on my chest.

doctor told me to rub selsun blue and take some cortizone pills and it helped a little but its still horrible looking.

anyone have this disease? any tips on how u control it? because this is bull shit. the only time i can take off my shirt is in a club when its dark and bitches dont notice it. but i cant walk around shirtless without bitches noticing it and having them turned off. was gonna cut but **** it. getting big and bigger. **** getting low body fat if i cant take my shirt off. **** u shitty skin disease. i dont even give a **** about my health. wait till i go to the derm. im getting the strongest damn cream. even if it makes me die 10 years earlier.. cuz this is complete bullshit... i know it could be worst. but it still ****ing sucks.