Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    my wife just texted me finnally after i appologized 4 hours ago...i figured it was over cus she was ignoring me but she said she loves me and wants to work it out...im so relieved as i have invested 20 years of my life with this woman and am not ready to just walk away now that i have had time to cool down...moral of the story for me is get the fuk of the tren, ive been on it to long and it is making me lose my mind...i dont know how she puts up with me..im such a diva...
    seems like u and the wife have a lot of respect and luv for each...cuz both acknowledge and sacrifice personal deisres/behaviors for the greater good of your marriage. Refreshing!
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 08-26-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: bad spelling

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In a relationship is important to say what's on your mind or bothering you. There is just a time and a place to talk about things. Which is why I set aside time every Sunday to discuss anything on my mind or hers.
    You never start sentence with you. Always start with I or I feel.
    Also never never mention something they can't change as something you don't like or hate. Ex- maybe they have some birth marks or freckles, can't tan well. Its like your wife saying she wishes your penis was bigger. Sorry that's the hand your delt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    seems like u and the wife have a lot of respect and luv for each...cuz both acknowledge and sacrifice personal deisres/behaviors for the greater good of your marriage. Refreshing!
    thank you, i appreciate hearing that...and yes the true love/respect for each other is what has always made our marrige work..what also makes my wife so awsome is that even the next time i fuk up, she wont ever throw this last incedent in my face, she has class like that even though she has every right to do so...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    In a relationship is important to say what's on your mind or bothering you. There is just a time and a place to talk about things. Which is why I set aside time every Sunday to discuss anything on my mind or hers.
    Also never never mention something they can't change as something you don't like or hate. Ex- maybe they have some birth marks or freckles, can't tan well. Its like your wife saying she wishes your penis was bigger. Sorry that's the hand your delt
    all good points bro thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thank you, i appreciate hearing that...and yes the true love/respect for each other is what has always made our marrige work..what also makes my wife so awsome is that even the next time i fuk up, she wont ever throw this last incedent in my face, she has class like that even though she has every right to do so...
    and it does take 2...she seems classy and understands your forum subtitle better than anyone

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    yet another example strength in a relationship and ur example gave me a bit of a chuckle, esp part abut the birthmarks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    and it does take 2...she seems classy and understands your forum subtitle better than anyone
    ha ha yes she does...for the record though i did not pick my title it was a joke from admin years ago but it was fun so i kept it...i thinking about changing it but to what i dont know...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Great advise all the way around.

BengalWoman is offline Female Member
    That reality TV stuff is garbage!

Evrael is offline New Member
    Ya most of what is on television is pure trash. If it isn't making you better, smarter, faster, bigger, stronger, or truly happier then it shouldn't be watched.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I advise everyone in this thread to go watch the movie "God Bless America" if they haven't already.

CLAVHAMMER is offline Junior Member
    Lol the movie god bless America was f*** up I hate American idol I wanna see somebody sing a slipknot song on that show like the heretic anthem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information