capetown is offline Senior Member

Anyone want to look into a truck for me?

I have to pick up a dodge or ford 1 ton pretty fast here. Does anyone know what state i should be looking at for best deals? Is there anyone on here that lives in one of those states? If i can get someone to do a little research for me if you do live in one of these states. There will be a finders fee paid. I plan on driving down from Canada to pick something up sooner that later. Thanks guys.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you not do like my woman did and just get a quote on line? these dealers will squabble amongst themselves, and then you come just go down and buy it.

this is a common thing now, as many do not like to have to go to a dealership and fight over price.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    I have to pick up a dodge or ford 1 ton pretty fast here. Does anyone know what state i should be looking at for best deals? Is there anyone on here that lives in one of those states? If i can get someone to do a little research for me if you do live in one of these states. There will be a finders fee paid. I plan on driving down from Canada to pick something up sooner that later. Thanks guys.
    Capetown I have bought a lot out of Texas. Those boys love their trucks. Just ask Austinite!! Check eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    why would you not do like my woman did and just get a quote on line? these dealers will squabble amongst themselves, and then you come just go down and buy it.

this is a common thing now, as many do not like to have to go to a dealership and fight over price.
    100 percent and thats what i plan on doing. I just am looking for base prices and such to start. Plus i really need to get help on best place to buy and such. Example. I know right now in my home town a fully loaded F350 is gonna cost me 78 grand. I always been told how much better prices can be down there but am having a hard time to find anything to prove this online. I want to talk to the boys in these areas looking at the truck page of their local paper right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AXx

Capetown I have bought a lot out of Texas. Those boys love their trucks. Just ask Austinite!! Check eBay
    I have never bought anything bigger than a helmet off ebay. Too crazy for me. Lol

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown

I have never bought anything bigger than a helmet off ebay. Too crazy for me. Lol
    Lol. I have had good success on eBay. Never been screwed. Guess there is that chance. I have always flown there and then paid with a check. If it is bad, I would have just flown back home. Idk

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    if you want one in good condition i would look in the south. we dont have snow or salt or any of that so rust is limited. expec to find high miles though

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic
    if you want one in good condition i would look in the south. we dont have snow or salt or any of that so rust is limited. expec to find high miles though
    Thanks. Im talking new. Or under 10,000 km.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    LOL I have bought quads, land and my buddy bought his Viper off ebay. Get with the times.

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    LOL I have bought quads, land and my buddy bought his Viper off ebay. Get with the times.
    I have bought and sold vehicles on eBay. Like I said never had a problem yet. Hopefully I won't.

ozzie43 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with EBay. I've bought quite a few trucks on EBay for snow plowing. Buy from a reputable seller/dealer and have the truck checked out by a professional prior to closing the deal.

Thread Information