11 84.62%
  • No be a big chicken

2 15.38%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Considering using my ignore button for the first time
    What'd you say? I think I ignored you.

I'm gonna have to replace this couch. Those stains ain't ever coming out!!!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What'd you say? I think I ignored you.

I'm gonna have to replace this couch. Those stains ain't ever coming out!!!!
    I was talking about ignoring Axx since he is like a little kid that won't let anyone elseplay with his toys lol.
    couch? stains? WTF is going on around there?

I was talking about ignoring Axx since he is like a little kid that won't let anyone elseplay with his toys lol.
    couch? stains? WTF is going on around there?
    Ohhhhh!

Last night. Gratuitous nudity. Moans. Screams. Girl juice. Damn shit is everywhere.

Apparently not everything wipes up easily off leather.

Ohhhhh!

Last night. Gratuitous nudity. Moans. Screams. Girl juice. Damn shit is everywhere.

Apparently not everything wipes up easily off leather.
    God i LOVE SQUIRTERS!

God i LOVE SQUIRTERS!
    Even better when you "create" them!

Where are all the noobs today, looking for advice they won't want to hear?????

Even better when you "create" them!
    The wife learned almost 3 years ago. Holy shit! Fun had by all!

Where are all the noobs today, looking for advice they won't want to hear?????
    I don't know...kinda taking a break from Q&A. Getting more sinical every day!

The wife learned almost 3 years ago. Holy shit! Fun had by all!

I can't think of anything better. It's getting easier and easier! LOVE IT!!!

I don't know...kinda taking a break from Q&A. Getting more sinical every day!
    I don't mind it. I was getting tired of the same crap day in day out!

I don't mind it. I was getting tired of the same crap day in day out!
    Question Doc...can ALL women do it? My thought is YES!!!

Question Doc...can ALL women do it? My thought is YES!!!
    More interesting question than you know. From several personal experiences I'd say yes. Many women don't because (1) the man can't find it or doesn't stimulate it correctly and/or (2) the woman doesn't relax enough to allow it to happen (release) because when they first feel it, it feels like they have to urinate. Many women will tense up to avoid the embarrassment of what they think is going to be urine.

I spoke to a gyno once about it. She was a colleague (a hot Asian doc I might add) and claimed its not even possible! But I've been on the receiving end many times, to which I say, bull shit, it is certainly possible!!!!!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Squirters?

Did someone say squirters?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ink always gets my attention! No homo

More interesting question than you know. From several personal experiences I'd say yes. Many women don't because (1) the man can't find it or doesn't stimulate it correctly and/or (2) the woman doesn't relax enough to allow it to happen (release) because when they first feel it, it feels like they have to urinate. Many women will tense up to avoid the embarrassment of what they think is going to be urine.

I spoke to a gyno once about it. She was a colleague (a hot Asian doc I might add) and claimed its not even possible! But I've been on the receiving end many times, to which I say, bull shit, it is certainly possible!!!!!
    I agree. I have a close friend who is a PA and she argues that a very low percentage of women can. Mine did not think she could and god knows we tried all sorts of things but at the end of the day. I wasn't "doing it" right. My theaory is that all women have the same parts and pieces so they should all be able to do the same things (within reason). My wife tells me all the time about women who claim they have never had an "O" or are not sure if they have. Poor girls. They need to find a man who is equally or even more interested in their pleasure as he is in his own. Those who have not experienced female ejacualtion are missing out on a whole new level of their sex lives imo.

By the way if anybody has hot gf or wives that WANT to learn this. I offer my services free of charge

AXx
    Speaking of, I always make sure Mrs. AXx finishes before me. She wins and then I win all is well

Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Speaking of, I always make sure Mrs. AXx finishes before me. She wins and then I win all is well
    What? Did you say something? I ignored you! BLAH BLAH BLAH thats all I hear!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I agree. I have a close friend who is a PA and she argues that a very low percentage of women can. Mine did not think she could and god knows we tried all sorts of things but at the end of the day. I wasn't "doing it" right. My theaory is that all women have the same parts and pieces so they should all be able to do the same things (within reason). My wife tells me all the time about women who claim they have never had an "O" or are not sure if they have. Poor girls. They need to find a man who is equally or even more interested in their pleasure as he is in his own. Those who have not experienced female ejacualtion are missing out on a whole new level of their sex lives imo.

By the way if anybody has hot gf or wives that WANT to learn this. I offer my services free of charge
    Free services? sign me up..

Quote Originally Posted by AXx
    Finishes? I make sure mine keeps going. If I haven't made her hit an O at least 5 times before I get there then I'm not doing my job. Watching her get off is way hotter IMO.

Amen to that last part. Nothing better than making a woman squirt for the very first time!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Sholv your gayness is making you blind...it said hor GF or WIFE! Geez!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Lunk, you have your first customer! Shol'va wants you to make him squirt!

Finishes? I make sure mine keeps going. If I haven't made her hit an O at least 5 times before I get there then I'm not doing my job. Watching her get off is way hotter IMO.
    I keep telling the wife I am going to make her keep count sometime. Ink I am guessing so many guys don't realize what this type of "O" does to a women. There are times she just hits it when I am not even touching her or just playin with those fake cans! I am sure some will call BS but I'm sure you know what I mean!

Lunk, you have your first customer! Shol'va wants you to make him squirt!
    Only enough room in this marriage for one bisexual person and she called dibs years ago!

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    What? Did you say something? I ignored you! BLAH BLAH BLAH thats all I hear!
    Rude A$$

I will no longer be your stalker, we are finished

I keep telling the wife I am going to make her keep count sometime. Ink I am guessing so many guys don't realize what this type of "O" does to a women. There are times she just hits it when I am not even touching her or just playin with those fake cans! I am sure some will call BS but I'm sure you know what I mean!
    Bro, it's the best. My wife had never done it. After I had made her do it, she could only do it if I manually stimulated her (i.e. finger). Lately it's been certain positions, but last night, every position was money! I love it when a chic squirts all over my balls in the middle of a good ride!!

Ok....that was TMI.

Sholv your gayness is making you blind...it said hor GF or WIFE! Geez!!!
    I tried to explain it to one of my trainers one time. Funniest shit was watching him move his middle finger in a "come here" gesture in the middle of the gym surrounded by people asking me, "so is this right....is this the right motion?"

AXx
    Finishing was inplying her finishing hers then Im shortly there after. Sorry I have tried for years to think about puppies, cows, trees, anyhting to get my mind off of it. Nope sorry not happening.

Wow, how do we all end up being so honest over the net

BTW.....after this discussion, none of you will EVER meet my wife. She'll stomp my balls with stilettos if she ever finds out I discussed this on a public forum!!!

....hmmmm.....stilettos on my balls....I might have to get her to try that tonight!

AXx
    Bro, it's the best. My wife had never done it. After I had made her do it, she could only do it if I manually stimulated her (i.e. finger). Lately it's been certain positions, but last night, every position was money! I love it when a chic squirts all over my balls in the middle of a good ride!!Ok....that was TMI.

Finishing was inplying her finishing hers then Im shortly there after. Sorry I have tried for years to think about puppies, cows, trees, anyhting to get my mind off of it. Nope sorry not happening.

Wow, how do we all end up being so honest over the net
    Most of the time I can control mine until I get her there first a few times. It depends....if we are doing it every day I have better control. If I have to wait any longer than 3 days then my control goes out the damn window.

AXx
    BTW.....after this discussion, none of you will EVER meet my wife. She'll stomp my balls with stilettos if she ever finds out I discussed this on a public forum!!!

....hmmmm.....stilettos on my balls....I might have to get her to try that tonight!
    Already been done

I called

Told her

She mad brah!!!

AXx
    Most of the time I can control mine until I get her there first a few times. It depends....if we are doing it every day I have better control. If I have to wait any longer than 3 days then my control goes out the damn window.
    Thats exactly what I meant, Im never home, you know my schedule.

Already been done

I called

Told her

She mad brah!!!
    Her Engrish no good. I'll go down on her and she won't remember anything you said.

WTF is wrong with me today? Damn mind is in the gutter!!! Oh wait, it's always there. Ok, carry on. Never mind. Everything is normal.

Thats exactly what I meant, Im never home, you know my schedule.
    That's no excuse! You gotta come home eventually. Most days I roll mine over and stick it in before I get out of bed while she's still sleeping. Then I get up and leave her there in a sloppy mess.

It's weird...after i hit this ignore button I see all of Ink's convo with someone but I can't see who it is or what they are saying

Most of the times the finger work best but once you get em going it's like a seal was broke and everything makes it happen. I've seen her do it from just light touches along her side around the breast reagion.

Try (if you havn't) ditching the come here movement and instead lift hard and fast towards the spot. so that your fingers beat on the spot like a drum...but don't be gentle!

Now these are the type of threads that should exist in the lounge Bronzer if your reading this perhaps learning a few tricks will help you with your constant lady problems

AXx
    Remember we have 3 kids running around its kinda hard to sling wood whenever I want too.

It's weird...after i hit this ignore button I see all of Ink's convo with someone but I can't see who it is or what they are saying

Most of the times the finger work best but once you get em going it's like a seal was broke and everything makes it happen. I've seen her do it from just light touches along her side around the breast reagion.

Try (if you havn't) ditching the come here movement and instead lift hard and fast towards the spot. so that your fingers beat on the spot like a drum...but don't be gentle!
    Hell I've been down that road long ago!!! I lift her up like I'm going rapid curls man!!!

Now I look for crazier ways to get the fountain flowing!

AXx
    Show her my pic that should work

AXx
    [QUOTE=Lunk1;6162459]It's weird...after i hit this ignore button I see all of Ink's convo with someone but I can't see who it is or what they are saying

QUOTE]

Remember we have 3 kids running around its kinda hard to sling wood whenever I want too.
    Be creative! I'm always finding ways and places to do it. Hell we did it at her parents one day when people were in the kitchen eating and we were on the stairs!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information