14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 71.43%
  • no

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    She had a few years of experimenting at University!! She came back to the good side though, we settled down and had a child. So I know she's not gonna go running off with another woman!
    Because of her past, I have been trying to drop hints for my birthday... I want another girl involved. Fingers crossed!!
    I am pretty sure (and I am NOOO expert) but I believe by definition that would make her bisexual not lesbian lol. Either way...it's a good life lol

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown

It is gay. If a man bends over and anything that resembles a penis is inserted into him, im aftaid that i would consider that gay. Lol. To each his own though.
    I don't think so, not that I like that stuff, but being gay has to do with why gender you're attracted to, not what you like in your ass.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    Yo Lunk it would be interesting to know how many on here have gone as far as to allow their G/F or wife to insert a vibrator or strap on, into them. Of course no one would admit it on here. Fear factor of what others might really think. It's not gay if it's a strap on and it's being used on you by the G/F or wife. But if it's another hairy guy on top of you using his human dildo all bets are off.
    Finger in the ass sure, strap on NO than you. Me and the bride have played with toys. Silver bullet wins every time.

Like Bonaparte said, if it's bigger then me it's not allowed in the house.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk

I don't think so, not that I like that stuff, but being gay has to do with why gender you're attracted to, not what you like in your ass.
    lol! Quote of the day

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Nice disclaimer lol

AXx

Lmao I guess you have a point

Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Finger in the ass sure, strap on NO than you. Me and the bride have played with toys. Silver bullet wins every time.

Like Bonaparte said, if it's bigger then me it's not allowed in the house.
    Sooo you have an objection to little smokeys??

capetown is offline Senior Member

Nope sorry, dildo in rear end = gay. "Not that their is anything wrong with that."

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Sooo you have an objection to little smokeys??
    Yes actually I do. Not allowed in the house smart ass

Nice disclaimer lol
    Hahaha just didn't want to seem like the spokesperson for hetero anal penetration

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Yes actually I do. Not allowed in the house smart ass
    No tooth picks either? How do you eat the little smokeys??

Quote Originally Posted by capetown

Nope sorry, dildo in rear end = gay. "Not that their is anything wrong with that."
    I disagree man, like I said, it's sexual orientation and has nothing to do with any type of fetishes. I can see how it would be seen as gay, and very well could be, but doesn't 10/10 times make the guy gay

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Hahaha just didn't want to seem like the spokesperson for hetero anal penetration
    I think your hired..the pay isn't good but the benifits......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used many sex toys over the year and in some cases had some used on me
    Ive been involved in many situations what would probably make your eyes water

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive used many sex toys over the year and in some cases had some used on me
    Ive been involved in many situations what would probably make your eyes water
    That a boy! Want to compare notes lol?

I think your hired..the pay isn't good but the benifits......
    You had me at benefits

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    I been married almost twenty yrs, things have happened...ummm let me clarify I'm not the one getting the oops! lol 90% of everything I do (including sex) I usually get the same look & saying "what the **** is wrong with you?" lol

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Dildos, vibrators, cock rings, oils, lubes, swings, poles, nipple clamps, etc etc. They're not called "toys" for nothing. Put a vibrator in her butt while f@cking away and try and tell me it wont blow your mind.

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

No tooth picks either? How do you eat the little smokeys??
    Nope no toothpicks either. Even down to tic tacs aren't allowed. Don't wanna be showed up.

I disagree man, like I said, it's sexual orientation and has nothing to do with any type of fetishes. I can see how it would be seen as gay, and very well could be, but doesn't 10/10 times make the guy gay
    Sorry man, just will never wrap my head around it. I respect ur opinion but i think you start putting stuff in ur a$$, its just a matter of time before u getting pearl necklaces. " not that their is anything wrong with that"

Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    Sorry man, just will never wrap my head around it. I respect ur opinion but i think you start putting stuff in ur a$$, its just a matter of time before u getting pearl necklaces. " not that their is anything wrong with that"
    Shoving a fist full of quarters up your arse does NOT mean you like dudes...it means you like pleasure. Being so strongly apposed to the idea could be 1 of 2 things: 1) complete homophobe 2) gay but afraid to cross the bridge

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 10-08-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Shoving a fist full of quarters up your arse does NOT mean you like dudes...it means you like pleasure. Being so strongly apposed to the idea could be 1 of 2 things: 1) complete homophobe 2) gay but afraid to cross the bridge
    Lol. 1. Nope not Homophobe. Have some really good gay friends that I tell the same. They actually would rather listen to my opinions than be around people that tip toe around subject. 2. I dont even know what to say except, umm, not a chance. Lol. 3. Why you picking on me, i did say that there was nothing wrong with it. Lets go back to vending machine vibrators because I feel im going to start taking some heat right now for being honest. Hey!!
    Last edited by capetown; 09-18-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Lol. 1. Nope not Homophobe. Have some really good gay friends that I tell the same. They actually would rather listen to my opinions than be around people that tip toe around subject. 2. I dont even know what to say except, umm, not a chance. Lol. 3. Why you picking on me, i did say that there was nothing wrong with it. Lets go back to vending machine vibrators because I feel im going to start taking some heat right now for being honest. Hey!! Remember that Razor guy???? Lol
    No heat man...lots of light hearted joking but NO HEAT! and be careful...you know what happens if you say his name 3 times in the mirror lol...BANNED for ETERNITYYYYYYY!

No heat man...lots of light hearted joking but NO HEAT! and be careful...you know what happens if you say his name 3 times in the mirror lol...BANNED for ETERNITYYYYYYY!
    Oh ya shoot. Edited. Lol

Lol. I know there is no heat. Im pretty much the least serious person that most people ever know. I think i took one thing to heart in my
    Life then moved on in an hour.

luckyderder is offline Junior Member
    It is gay. If a man bends over and anything that resembles a penis is inserted into him, im aftaid that i would consider that gay. Lol. To each his own though.
    have to agree here

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well it looks like you will never be getting your prostate checked at the local doctors office then cause the ole index finger is a dead ringer for the penis. Nor will you ever get a colonoscopy, where they shove a big ole rubber tube up in your booty and blow it up with air to see whats going on up in there..Your gonna miss out on all the fun
    Last edited by Shol'va; 09-18-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Well it looks like you will never be getting your prostate checked at the local doctors office then cause the ole index finger is a dead ringer for the penis. Nor will you ever get a colonoscopy.
    You got me. Never even thought of that. I get a colonoscopy once a year for the last 5 years. Long story but cancer is really big in my family. If it makes a difference, the doctor knows to put me so far under that I dont have any memories until i wake up in recovery. Plus i checked and the scope looks nothing like a penis. Lol.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well it looks like you will never be getting your prostate checked at the local doctors office then cause the ole index finger is a dead ringer for the penis. Nor will you ever get a colonoscopy, where they shove a big ole rubber tube up in your booty and blow it up with air to see whats going on up in there..
    Yeah I agree with this. My feeling is that gay straight simply has to do with what sex you are attracted too, who gives you butterflies, a hard on, whatever. Other than that how or what you and your partner use to stimulate your sexual experiances has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Let's get back on track here! This isn't a what makes a person gay thread. It's a pole on wether you use sex toys on the ol lady or vice versa....

Yeah now if you are having dreams of a guys shoving that dildo up your highway then you might be gay. Or if it is another guy putting it up there for you. But seriously guys as long as you are with your woman it isn't gay. Kinky yes, gay no. and whatever you all do in the privacy of your bedroom between the two or three or more of you is all about sex period. No labels. Everyone would breathe easier if it wasn't suck a stigma about sex and sexuality. but that fear factor keeps a lot of guys and girls from experimenting further. They fear about someone else finding out and getting coined with the big gay label since everyone still seems to have issues with gay. It's like the last thing we in America have left to put people down with. Don't like somebody call them gay. And that word label still has a whole lot of power in American minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Let's get back on track here! This isn't a what makes a person gay thread. It's a pole on wether you use sex toys on the ol lady or vice versa....
    Oops sorry lunk just posted this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ then saw your post. Anyways on with the show....

AXx
    You and your polls, lol

Quote Originally Posted by AXx;6167192[B
    ]You and your polls[/B], lol
    Now that might make you gay

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Oops sorry lunk just posted this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ then saw your post. Anyways on with the show....
    Its OK Sholv that was a very powerful response and I am glad it was said. I really like the part about the 3 or 4 or more part lol

Good call. My wife loves her dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Its OK Sholv that was a very powerful response and I am glad it was said. I really like the part about the 3 or 4 or more part lol
    I figured you would like that part..lol

Good call. My wife loves her dildo.
    Question....does she use it on her own or only during freaky freaky time with you?

Bondage And Discipline On The Yellow Brick Road......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information