Thread: baby mama drama

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    so my gf and i are separating
    she wants lots ofcourse child support and keeps using our child as a pawn against me saying ill never see her. which disgust me..any idea how to makethis easier ?
    Last edited by AZGOLDSMEMBER86; 09-26-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Sorry to hear that. Honestly no it's going to suck for
    A while

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Don't text, email, or leave voicemail. Anything like that can cost you. Get a good lawyer and let HIM do the talking. The worst thing you could possibly do is let emotions rule your actions, because her lawyer will use everything and anything they can. After all, its their job.

With that said, I'm sorry you and your child are in this position. I truly hope it works out to every bodies best interest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Sorry to hear that. Honestly no it's going to suck for
    A while
    thx cape , the guys at work are fueling it.saying she will suck me dry.
    i mean ,anything formy little girl , just id hateto hand over money to my ex. she's too selfish

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria
    Don't text, email, or leave voicemail. Anything like that can cost you. Get a good lawyer and let HIM do the talking. The worst thing you could possibly do is let emotions rule your actions, because her lawyer will use everything and anything they can. After all, its their job.

With that said, I'm sorry you and your child are in this position. I truly hope it works out to every bodies best interest.
    i was told this by her own mother
    she says she's willing to go to court on my behalf so I can see my child still.
    unfortunately I may have to come to that I do not want to argue with her just want things to be civil you know?

thanks man

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, get a lawyer and be civil, when/if she says "we can work this out ourselves" just say that you want to keep it on the up & up, "I'm contacting a lawyer to make sure that (the kid) gets everything thats needed and all the visitation is squared away"

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    Agreed, get a lawyer and be civil, when/if she says "we can work this out ourselves" just say that you want to keep it on the up & up, "I'm contacting a lawyer to make sure that (the kid) gets everything thats needed and all the visitation is squared away"
    Perfectly put!

Blog Entries
    someone told me there's a way to avoid court by having a mutual agreement signed by the judge without a trial. meaning if we both came to an agreement and both were happy with what we planned out on paper send it to the judge and he signs it..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sometimes if woman know your being a nice guy they turn more bitchy. No idea why just stating what I have seen gone through.
    I would play hard ball if you really have been nice to this point.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Sometimes if woman know your being a nice guy they turn more bitchy. No idea why just stating what I have seen gone through.
    True that man, has happened to myself it's a weird one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    I would play hard ball if you really have been nice to this point.
    yes I have experienced this before I've tried to be nice before and Ashley with them the best and then they turn around and be so b***** to me.
    it's like killing them with kindness makes them so upset

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    But your not getting what you walk and their walking all over you!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ahhhh where do I start!!!

Well lets see first things first, remind her that you and her not getting along has nothing to so with the baby. 8 out of 10 the guys get punished for something that is not their fault.

As long as you or her are not unfit parents, if you come to a mutual written agreement and present it before the court it will go smooth. My ex whore and I have split custody of the kids. 7 days at my place and 7 days at her place. Now we live 10min apart so the school situation isn't a problem.

Try to limit conversation with her to text only that way you have a record of the conversations in case anything arises. This helps I promise, when having to do child support make sure you write a check and DO NOT pay cash. This I know also.

Feel free to inbox me for further burial instructions.......I mean I mean instructions on anything you might need!!!! Good luck

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post

Terrible advice!

Get a FEMALE lawyer let HER do the talking. The rest of what Big said is spot on. But I say get a female lawyer they look better in a court of law for men going through family bullshit.

Best of luck OP does your ex know about you using gear? She might use that against you. Just saying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx
    Ahhhh where do I start!!!

Well lets see first things first, remind her that you and her not getting along has nothing to so with the baby. 8 out of 10 the guys get punished for something that is not their fault.

As long as you or her are not unfit parents, if you come to a mutual written agreement and present it before the court it will go smooth. My ex whore and I have split custody of the kids. 7 days at my place and 7 days at her place. Now we live 10min apart so the school situation isn't a problem.

Try to limit conversation with her to text only that way you have a record of the conversations in case anything arises. This helps I promise, when having to do child support make sure you write a check and DO NOT pay cash. This I know also.

Feel free to inbox me for further burial instructions.......I mean I mean instructions on anything you might need!!!! Good luck
    i will let you know thanks a million

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Above all, be polite. Communicate via text and email if things are tense. That allows a cool down period and keeps a record of both sides.

Get an attorney so you can get custody and support nailed down and enforceable by the court. That will make both of you accountable.

I know I am not saying anything that hasn't been said, but making everything official will make it easier.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck!!

Blog Entries
    thanks y'all for support ! one day at time

red_hulk is offline Member
    Sorry you're in that situation bro I had a friend go through the same thing. Just like everyone else said be polite and mature at all times and try and keep the kid out of it, cause that's just not right for the kid, once things cool down it'll be easier. For my friend it still isn't easy, but every situation is different so you might luck out.

As for me, I would keep a record of evidence of anything I could use against her to work in my favor. Even if you don't use it, it could come in handy. Keep your head up brotha!!

Thread Information