Mrcivil is offline Associate Member

Could it get any worse

Have to endure eating actually let me correct that drinking nothing but clear liquids for 36 hours then pay for the joy of being put half to sleep to have a camera stuck up my ass. Colonoscopy oh I hate this and I have to take laxatives to clear me out meaning I can't be more than 10 ft from a toilet. This sucks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    SMILE!

....you're on Candid Camera!!!

Haha true that my wife asked if I wanted to shave my ass I nearly fell off my chair laughing

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what was it done for? findings ok?

Gotta get it done tomorrow so hopefully all good

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcivil View Post
    Gotta get it done tomorrow so hopefully all good
    you already know everything about it even before its done? well, at least you'll know what to expect. so there will be no surprises. you'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude

you already know everything about it even before its done? well, at least you'll know what to expect. so there will be no surprises. you'll be alright.
    Yeah there is a massive checklist you have to do before it I'm in the laxatives and no food part which is killing me haha

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not looking forward to one of these. . . . .

But, at least you are all the way under during the procedure.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    They suck, butI promise, youll never know anything that went on. I dreaded it, but they gave me the anesthesia and next thing I remember was eating at the buffet. It is good to get done when you or your Dr feels its time. You will be fine and wont know a thing. Plus, the pictures are pretty cool. If youre lucky, you might see some left over "debris", which might be embarassing if you have a hot nurse present. And trust me, it can get worse. If you would like to hear a hemorroid horror story, I am your man!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Typical pre 50 test. Not a big deal. My daughter had to have it done as well as 4 different endoscopy (same thing opposite entrance) when she was only 13 so I figured is she did it without complaining so could I. Drinking the laxative stuff was not a big deal either. Doesn't taste nearly as bad as some protein drinks. lol

Now if you ever have to have any type of actual work or procedure in the nether region make sure you do the same thing. Go on a liquid diet a few days before, drink a laxative before like you are doing now and take plenty of stool softeners and laxative after as well as staying on a liquid diet for a few days. Just a few tips that will make your life a LOT more comfortable just in case.

Te thing that sucks is I'm in week 9 of a cycle making great gains strength and size wise missing a couple days of diet and training is not cool haha not happy about that more than anything else

Te thing that sucks is I'm in week 9 of a cycle making great gains strength and size wise missing a couple days of diet and training is not cool haha not happy about that more than anything else
    This should not affect your cycle in any way. It's only one day or two without food, not a big deal. No need to take a break from working out. No reason not to go to the gym tomorrow. You wont feel anything tomorrow or after.

I'm sure DSM or Sholva will come hold your hand when they put you out if you need someone to comfort you.

Haha cheers I have been passing blood which is why they have sent me to get it done went and did a light chest session anyway despite my wife telling me it was a bad idea 300 lb bench 2 sets of 10 reps wanted to push heavy bit thought it best to back off a little bit because of the bleeding

Ahh the good ole passing blood. Internal Hemorrhoids. It's sounding all to familiar. Do you want to good or bad news. The good news is it's you, not me anymore. Bad news is what is to come.....

Butt... pun intended if you do have to have done what I did and you listen to me it will make your life 110% easier and you will never know the pain (not discomfort) that I have saved you from. 1st hand experience and even on other message boards dealing with this women who have gone through what I did say it was as bad if not worse than child birth.... Scared yet? lol

A little as I had a wonderful surgeon jam his finger up there the other night and said that it wasn't internal hemaroids which has me a little worried but have to wait and see

You cant always feel them Not much of anything else would be causing blood unless you just tore it taking a heavy dump some how. Happens.
    You will know soon enough. No need to worry about it though. Wont change anything either way.

GreMos is offline Member
    Could be, the Doc could end up using this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1881460863.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	127188

Hahaha

A little as I had a wonderful surgeon jam his finger up there the other night and said that it wasn't internal hemaroids which has me a little worried but have to wait and see

Tomorrow should be fun also.

All I keep thinking is thank god they put me under and I'm having a cheat meal when it's done there is a KFC right near the place haha

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcivil
    All I keep thinking is thank god they put me under and I'm having a cheat meal when it's done there is a KFC right near the place haha
    Anybody getting anal raped deserves atleast that.

Quote Originally Posted by GreMos

My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by GreMos View Post
    LOL. It's funny how everyone gets so worked up over this or maybe it's just for show because honestly this part is less intrusive and you feel nothing compared to the finger probing.

It's good fun to tease someone who is going in for it though such as my pictures above.

Gotta admit the finger has certainly been the worst part so far I wanted to be under for that part

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Gotta admit the finger has certainly been the worst part so far I wanted to be under for that part
    It doesnt feel as bad while getting a reach around.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I knew you would be receiving some expert advise soon.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Do you think his doctor should take him out for dinner and drinks first though? You know just to be classy.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Do you think his doctor should take him out for dinner and drinks first though? You know just to be classy.
    His Doc is new-school. He knows he is getting that ass so why waste money beforehand.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

No he is not allowed any food or drinks the 36 hrs before the procedure (it's today or tomorrow) so he will have to take him out afterwards.
    I'm sure he will at least snuggle with him for a while on the table before he wakes up.

As long as the doc strokes my hair and says nice things as he puts me under we can skip the formality if dinner and drinks

Hopefully it's only your hair he is stroking.

You knew the thread was going to go this way didnt you?

Yeah it was bound to end up there haha

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    His Doc is new-school. He knows he is getting that ass so why waste money beforehand.
    You bring up a good point there.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No he is not allowed any food or drinks the 36 hrs before the procedure (it's today or tomorrow) so he will have to take him out afterwards.
    I'm sure he will at least snuggle with him for a while on the table before he wakes up.
    So if he wakes up to see his doctor finishing a cigarette, he knows he's in deep trouble?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Wow KFC in Australia! Who would have thought it. Just goes to show show you there is chicken to be had everywhere. Unfortunately I'm not into chicken though. Oh and you'd better hope you do a real good job of drinking all that stuff, because if it's not clean back there they will cancel your colonoscope. and make you go through it again the next day along with all that drinking of that fluid. Just an fyi. but by now it is already done and the doc is smoking that cigarette having a big smile and charging you for a booty call.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    You bring up a good point there.

So if he wakes up to see his doctor finishing a cigarette, he knows he's in deep trouble?
    Not fair though cause the guy will have never felt a thing...lol Wont know if the doc was huge or just teenie weenie.

GreMos is offline Member
    ATLEAST ask for a reach around

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    I go in for a scope.....in the other end at the end of Oct. lol But now that Im over 40 Im waiting my turn

and when I blew my esophagus the Doc did a finger probe "I just want to see if blood went all the way through" ahhh what?

Thread Information