Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zionluv is offline New Member

worst girlfriend ever.....a real demon

Ok hold on everyone, this one is gonna be pretty long.

I met this girl in a random bar. She was 6'4 perfect height for me(i'm 6'6). Not that hot but,she was ok.My intentions were to get it in the first night(which i did) and then call her a friend with benefit. The next morning when I was about to leave her place,the girl starts telling me deep personal stories about herself, she opened up about her family stories, her dad passing away when she was 5,her mom loosing close relatives, her not being able to have friends in high school, because of her height, her eating in the washrooms during lunch breaks because people who used to say she was a tall freak, basically very sad stories. I was actually surprised that someone who barely knew me would open up like that.
    I treated her like a gentleman the whole night (maybe that's why). So I felt very bad, and decided to stick around her. I was a positive person, there's always a solution to a problem, I would just cheer her up all the time.I would make her smile, and tell her that she should be thinking about the past, the future is what matters. I just felt like dr phil at some point.

So we spent more time together and I started developing feelings for this girl. The average girl became the girl of my dreams, we were getting along fine( well sometimes) .But at the same time, I discovered a different character. She was very insecure, self-conscience about her height, zero self esteem, unable to make decisions, gets made very easy, extremely pessimist. We would argue a lot, and she would come back saying sorry it's her fault that she needs to work on herself...
    I don't like to argue or fight. Whenever that happens I would just walk away, wait until everything gets cold and then talk about it in a very calm tone. I think that's the best way to handle difficult situations.And if i did a mistake, being sorry is not enough, she has to punish me, by calling me names and saying hurtful things.

The worst is in the morning. If i said " good morning baby", wow that's it i'm dead! We would just start a fight. I actually have to wait until she finishes her coffee, takes a shower, then I can start talking.
    Ok i understand we're all different, so I respected that. And honestly this is the first time in 29 years that I am dealing with this kind of person.
    OK she comes from a dysfunctional family. Her mother is the same. She yells at people all the time (never at me), and she's never happy.The step father is always treated like shit, by the whole family (this guy has a very big heart).
    When I started seing her, i didn't have much time to spend with her, I had gym, my online business, work, and friends. I was seeing her like 2-3 days a week. That was pissing her off, so I stop everything and hung out with her everyday.
    Even though she had her problems I would still treat her like a queen. One day I gave her a rose at a restaurant, she started crying saying I was the first guy in her life giving her a rose. I always brought lunch to her work.I felt like god! lol

Now let's talk about the real problem.So about 6 months together, things started to change. One day she left her a computer at my spot and I decided to dig in her past. I couldn't get a reason as to know why this girl was always mad.If I asked her what really happened with her exes, she would cut the the discussion short and get upset.
    boooooooy this whole time we were together, the girl was communicating with her ex.Acutally an ex who really didn't give a **** about her, who treated her like shit.
    I felt insulted. why would you communicate with your ex when you're in a relationship? I think that's just disrespectful. I closed my eyes on that one, and told myself, " you know what? when the time is right, she will talk about it".

A month later, miss tall girl, started texting back and forth an ex **** buddy. I noticed that because, when she'd receive a text, she would just quickly hide her phone, right in front on me. So i was like, something is wrong here. I took her phone while she was sleeping and started reading the messages. They were basically sexting (wwwaaaaooooww). The guy perfectly knows she's in a relationship. How did he get so comfortable to talk about her ass, her lips etc etc....??? To me, it's really simple, she must have let him get to that stage.Cause I think it's really easy to say " hey i have a boyfriend, leave me alone !" to someone.

Couldn't take it anymore, I decided to confront her. First thing she said was that it wasn't cool to go in her stuff and that it's pushing her away. I was ok with that, so I told her that I was leaving.About 3 o'clock in the morning she texted me and dropped the bomb " I love you, I want you back).
    She had never said that to me before, and neither did I. So I thought that it could be a new beginning, so we got back together.
    Just about 3 weeks later, same thing happened. This time, I discovered that she had saved her ex **** friend's number under a girl's name. What the hell is wrong with this girl???
    I clearly told her that I wasn't happy about that, and if she kept doing it, i will have to leave. I confronted her again, and this time she told me I was unsecured. How am I unsecured when, I know my gf is sexting an ex **** friend???? and hiding it from me?
    I was going crazy, and so I confronted her again and I left.
    I felt like shit, I always respect this girl. 2 days later I felt bad and came back, I knew she didn't know what she was doing,she needed help and plus I loved her to death. I think everyone deserve a second chance. I thought I could change her.

Things got worse and worse. I felt like she wasn't giving me attention. I started sensing that she didn't care about our relationship.
    I really wanted our relationship to work.Whenever I would get her to seat and talk about what was happening, she would get really upset, veeryyy mad, so I always had to stop talking about us and move on. It was basically like " shut the **** up, this is how it is".
    I turned to her best friend to seek some advice, that bitch pffffffff, that air head, laughed about the situation and said i was insecure.
    what??????????????
    I mean if my bestfriend's gf came to talk to me, about her relationship ,I would do the best I can to help her out. I'll try to be the mediator and make things better between them. So I couldn't any answers to my problems. I didn't want to leave because I had strong feelings for her, and plus I spent so much time making this relationship work.
    It came to a point where I had to beg for sex ( woooaaawww maannnn). I'm a good looking guy, whenever I go out i get attention and compliments. I would feel sad about that because I'd rather get those compliments from my gf instead of strangers.
    I couldn't understand why was this happening to me? Why is my gf so distant?
    Ok she was getting ready to move overseas for med school, and that was stressing her out. So i thought that was the reason why she didn't have time for me...She would also blame me for not supporting her, when I always did.I even bought her a 300$ stethoscope with her name engraved on it, just to show her that I supported her dreams.

We would walk together, and if someone tall and buff walked by us, she would tell me " i really want you to be like that".
    Stupid that I was was, i would just say " yeah babe, give me a couple of month". I used to be in shape when i just met her, but like i said, she took all my time and stopped going to the gym.
    I wonder what she would have said, if i saw another another girl with big boobs, fine ass and told my gf the same thing....(isn't that disrespectful?)

It had some impact on my level of confidence. So time passed by and she started hanging out more with a random girl she met at her bestfriend's house party. Turned out she had a tall brother...
    They exchanged numbers, and started secretly texting eachother.
    So since she was spending less time with me, I decided to go out with my boys, and like I said started getting more attention from strangers. Just one night, I met this hoooottttt blonde (hotter than my gf), we kissed. I never believed in cheating, but that night I went against my principles.
    We only kissed for about 20 secs, and it was strange. I felt good for that short period of time. I felt like someone was actually giving a damn about me.

My gf was home, while I was out. I came back home around 4 in the morning, and wanted to tell her i did something bad. The look in her eyes was scary i couldn't tell her right away what happened. I just told her I met someone and i was drunk.
    2-3 days went by, and I was still feeling bad, I was looking for a way to tell her what had happened.( she would ask me what was wrong with me, and I would have tears and tell her that I was going to miss when she'll go overseas)

TURNS OUT the blond girl worked with her best friend, and she told her everything. The next day my gf broke up with me cold turkey.
    I wanted to explain what happened, she didn't want to hear anything, she called me names, said hurtful things, and turned her back on me.
    We were together for a year and half, I could at least have a closure. NOPE ZERO!!! she didn't want to communicate with me. My friends begged her to talk to me, ZERO RESPONSE!
    I went to her house begged her to come back, asked her to forgive me, I was crying like a baby, she didn't want to hear anything.I was in pain, I even told her that i was going to cut a finger just to show her that i made a big mistake, and I really regretted that. ZERO response.

The whole word was coming to an end, I quit my job, didn't talk to anyone, couldn't sleep at night, i had to get drunk to be able to close my eyes. I kept doing it for 3 days until I found a bottle of morphine at home. I mixed it with strong vodka and drunk it all. I wanted to kill myself. I woke up the next day in a hospital bed, camera on top of my head, 3 walls, door closed, lights dimmed. I could hear people screaming.
    (woooooooooooooooo i don't wish this to any human being)
    Apparently my sister found me unconscious in my living room and called 911, I checked in as a suicidal patient. I had to convince the doctors that i wasn't going to kill myself and then they let me go.
    My gf was leaving the next morning. Right about 20 min before a flight, she texted me saying " I will never forget you, have a great life".
    And one my friends told me she slept with her friend's brother the same night we broke up. That just killed me.
    Now if i wasn't with family, I would have jumped off the balcony.

Thank god now i'm ok,i'm starting to love life.I'm seeing a therapist every week. I can't date anyone, because I can't trust girls anymore. I don't even have the energy to start a new relationship. The girl just executed me. (my hands are shaking right now)

My question is how could a human being be so heartless like that? It doesn't make sens at all. I know I ****ed up by kissing someone else.
    Don't we diserve a second chance?
    I should have left a long time ago.

Good thing she's 1500 miles away from me, but she will come back every 3 months. I don't even know how I would feel if we crossed paths again.
    Do i have to say hi or just walk passed her as if I never knew her?

Do you guys thing this kind of girl is going to regret one day? What type of human being is this? Why would you kill someone who has always been there for you? wooow unbelievable
    I'm very mad at myself, I should have hit it and quit it a loooong time ago, and now it ****ed me up.
    Why not telling me that the relationship wasn't going to work ahead of time? I got ****ed real bad wow.
    How could you say i love you to someone on monday, and break up on tuesday??? wow lol

What do you guys think about this story? Is this related to her age? ( she's 23 and i'm 29..) Or is she just straight up crazy?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn!
    I need to find my reading glasses =)

DanB is offline Banned
    wow i have seen shorter books haha

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The girl has a lot of issues, however no more than a guy who would do any one of the things you said you did, instead of just walking away.

And you say in your other thread you are running a cycle of Test.....you really need to learn to cope with life better before you start adding AAS to your emotions as they will only make it harder to deal with your insecurities.

Sorry to sound negative but I would rather be honest to you than to not reply and leave you in the dark.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It is good she broke up with you and I mean that in a positive way. You were doomed anyway. She was wrong, you were wrong, it was a mess.

I don't think an abrupt breakup is heartless. She had a reason and you had reasons to break up with her. Who does it first shouldn't matter. It was going to suck no matter who broke up with who.

Don't worry about if she was crazy or not...you guys are just not compatible. Find a girl that you don't have that kind of constant drama with. I promise they are out there.

I dated a girl that started sleeping over. We were pretty tight, but she knew I didn't like that she drank too much. One day we met at a bar for a company party and she had to leave early to pick up her daughter at her ex-husband's house. The next morning I called at noon and her brother answered the phone and said she wasn't home...and he had assumed she was with me. When she got home she admitted that she got drunk at her ex's house and spent the night...but swore nothing happened. I told her I don't trust drunk girls, knew that her ex was trying to get her back and the situation was unacceptable. I broke up with her right then. We hadn't told each other we loved each other, but we were talking about long term plans and our future together. And then, BAM, one major mistake proved that it would be unwise to spend the rest of my life with her.

NOTE: after I broke up with her she remarried the guy and I heard they are happy. Good for her and her daughter who is now being raised by both her parents again. I went on to marry the frickin' best girl ever...so it is win, win.

I know it is easy to say, "people make mistakes" but I disagree. Sexting with someone is grounds for breaking up. As is kissing some random hot chick. It just shows that you need to keep looking.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 10-03-2012 at 01:21 PM.

BengalWoman is offline Female Member
    Hmm, you went digging through her computer digging up her past, she's jealous, this he said she said the GF slept with friend's brother, however you are kissing on some girl???

Sorry, the story is hard to follow, but it doesn't look like either one of you are very stable and secure within yourselves.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i must say, EPIC 4th POST!

Cliff notes?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Cliff notes?
    Shave with a Razor

10 4

Cliff notes?
    Didn't like the girl much at first, then she became his girlfriend. She was unstable and sexted with other dudes. He made out with a hot chick at a bar. Word got back to girlfriend about hot girl and she dumped him on the spot. He took it hard (understandably) and thinks the girl is either cold hearted or crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Shave with a Razor
    Ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Didn't like the girl much at first, then she became his girlfriend. She was unstable and sexted with other dudes. He made out with a hot chick at a bar. Word got back to girlfriend about hot girl and she dumped him on the spot. He took it hard (understandably) and thinks the girl is either cold hearted or crazy.
    Sounds like she isn't worth a second thought. Solution, find hot girl from bar and proceed to have hours of kinky sex.

Sounds like she isn't worth a second thought. Solution, find hot girl from bar and proceed to have hours of kinky sex.
    ...and when you are done with that go find a girl with high levels of compatibility for a stable relationship.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol.................. dont take on a project when you are a project yourself is my advice and it sounds like you were dating some girl that did not value what you were giving her. To me that is a waste of time and I would've exited immediately after she began treating more poorly not to mention sexting other men and lying.

She did you a favor by breaking up with you my man

JAB1 is offline Member
    Yikes man thats rough. Here is the deal with women. You have two choices. One is to let fear rule you, hook up, bounce and try to have a good time, without ever commiting and putting yourself at risk. For some that works, others seek more. The other option is to put yourself out there, be the best man you can be, and let the chips fall. Almost all of us will get screwed over at one time or another. It hurts, it sucks. But the question is is it worth the risk??? That is where you must trust you own judment and instict. I have been hurt, thought i wouldnt live through it, not only with women but with other loses in life. Im still here, unbroken. I am married and have jumped in 100%, no regrets, no hesitation. I cant predict the future, anything COULD happen. All I can do is follow my heart, love her, trust my instict that she loves me back, and enjoy the ride. For me its worth the risk, I want a shot at a life long unconditional mate. If I get crushed along the way, so be it, Im not getting out of this life alive anyway. Hang in there bud there is a brighter day and a better match for you ahead!!!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    No girl is ever worth all that trouble. Pick up your ****ing balls and go throw down with any and everything you can.

Cliff notes version

**** everything.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Thats terrible man.. although the fault wasn't all hers. By stayin around and trying to change her, you're to blame too.

---
    -----
    ------
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    The girl has a lot of issues, however no more than a guy who would do any one of the things you said you did, instead of just walking away.

And you say in your other thread you are running a cycle of Test.....you really need to learn to cope with life better before you start adding AAS to your emotions as they will only make it harder to deal with your insecurities.

Sorry to sound negative but I would rather be honest to you than to not reply and leave you in the dark.

Thanks I really appreciate it.
    Now that she's not around me, I don't think I have any emotion issues. I'm just mad that it happened to me. Therapist, hospital? I only see that kind of things in movies.... I did everything I could to make this girl smile, and she dropped me like a piece of sh**t without closure.
    I'm lucky she's 1500 miles away, so now i'm just working on myself, I'm trying to be the "old me".
    Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    It is good she broke up with you and I mean that in a positive way. You were doomed anyway. She was wrong, you were wrong, it was a mess.

I don't think an abrupt breakup is heartless. She had a reason and you had reasons to break up with her. Who does it first shouldn't matter. It was going to suck no matter who broke up with who.

Don't worry about if she was crazy or not...you guys are just not compatible. Find a girl that you don't have that kind of constant drama with. I promise they are out there.

I dated a girl that started sleeping over. We were pretty tight, but she knew I didn't like that she drank too much. One day we met at a bar for a company party and she had to leave early to pick up her daughter at her ex-husband's house. The next morning I called at noon and her brother answered the phone and said she wasn't home...and he had assumed she was with me. When she got home she admitted that she got drunk at her ex's house and spent the night...but swore nothing happened. I told her I don't trust drunk girls, knew that her ex was trying to get her back and the situation was unacceptable. I broke up with her right then. We hadn't told each other we loved each other, but we were talking about long term plans and our future together. And then, BAM, one major mistake proved that it would be unwise to spend the rest of my life with her.

NOTE: after I broke up with her she remarried the guy and I heard they are happy. Good for her and her daughter who is now being raised by both her parents again. I went on to marry the frickin' best girl ever...so it is win, win.

I know it is easy to say, "people make mistakes" but I disagree. Sexting with someone is grounds for breaking up. As is kissing some random hot chick. It just shows that you need to keep looking.
    You are 100% right. I had other girls hitting on me while I was with her. But I would just turned them down, before things got serious. Some of them even send me messages on facebook, I would just show them to gf and delete them in front of her. Just so we stay transparent and keep our relationship healthy.
    But NOPE, miss tall girl was doing her thing behind my back and i kept forgiving her, thinking she would change.
    I think that, when you break up with someone, you need to sit down and talk about what happened, get a closure and move on. But not just break up cold turkey and baaaam.Specially when you see that person hurting, and begging to talk about what happened.
    Ok she was moving overseas, but at least, break up like a human being...you know..?

Thanks for your input johnnyvegas, it feels good to read your message.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Thats terrible man.. although the fault wasn't all hers. By stayin around and trying to change her, you're to blame too.
    I guess that's right...Now I know I can't change someone..

Quote Originally Posted by BengalWoman View Post
    Hmm, you went digging through her computer digging up her past, she's jealous, this he said she said the GF slept with friend's brother, however you are kissing on some girl???

Sorry, the story is hard to follow, but it doesn't look like either one of you are very stable and secure within yourselves.
    Oh yeah forgot to mention, that one night she was at a bachelorette party, and she ended up kissing 5 random dudes...
    I found out about that like a month later and I forgave her.
    I never cheated on her, it's just that night, I slipped, and I was feeling very bad after that. I started telling her a piece of the story, but her best friend finished it for me.
    Yeah I agree, ever since I started dating this girl, I became somewhat insecure. I mean I don't understand why she would seek external attention, when I'm giving her 150 % of myself..I felt like sh**t.
    As for her, yeah when I met her she was already insecure, she had her on issues, I though she was wasting her time, feeling miserable all the time, and wanted to show her some of the beautiful things in life. ahhhh....It back fired on me
    .... waw...life!

Yeah I could do that...but I feel like I can't trust a woman anymore. yeah sex is going to be good, etc etc...but then when emotions will get involved i'll have to run away.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by zionluv View Post
    You are 100% right. I had other girls hitting on me while I was with her. But I would just turned them down, before things got serious. Some of them even send me messages on facebook, I would just show them to gf and delete them in front of her. Just so we stay transparent and keep our relationship healthy.
    But NOPE, miss tall girl was doing her thing behind my back and i kept forgiving her, thinking she would change.
    I think that, when you break up with someone, you need to sit down and talk about what happened, get a closure and move on. But not just break up cold turkey and baaaam.Specially when you see that person hurting, and begging to talk about what happened.
    Ok she was moving overseas, but at least, break up like a human being...you know..?

Thanks for your input johnnyvegas, it feels good to read your message.
    first off you do have trust issues and insecurity. You went through her computer and phone. Granted you were right, but how would you or her feel if you were wrong?
    2nd you should have left her when you found it the first time
    3rd You seem way to sensitive. Granted it is good to talk about some problems. But it seems from your story it was way to much. And there is no reason to have a conversation about breaking up. What happened happened. What are you going to go through and rehash everything? Its over accept it. Your not married.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    lol.................. dont take on a project when you are a project yourself is my advice and it sounds like you were dating some girl that did not value what you were giving her. To me that is a waste of time and I would've exited immediately after she began treating more poorly not to mention sexting other men and lying.

She did you a favor by breaking up with you my man
    100% Correct!
    I keep asking myself " if i had a daughter with her....would i want my daughter to have the same character, personality as my ex" heeeeccccckkk nooo!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    without pictures of said gf, we cannot issue an opinion on if and or when she is worth spending your time on..

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    first off you do have trust issues and insecurity. You went through her computer and phone. Granted you were right, but how would you or her feel if you were wrong?
    2nd you should have left her when you found it the first time
    3rd You seem way to sensitive. Granted it is good to talk about some problems. But it seems from your story it was way to much. And there is no reason to have a conversation about breaking up. What happened happened. What are you going to go through and rehash everything? Its over accept it. Your not married.
    That's True gixxerboy1 !
    We're not married, it's just that this is all new to me.I never thought this would happened to me... She's gone, she's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    without pictures of said gf, we cannot issue an opinion on if and or when she is worth spending your time on..
    hahahaha...I deleted everything, burned everything and it's better like that! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Yikes man thats rough. Here is the deal with women. You have two choices. One is to let fear rule you, hook up, bounce and try to have a good time, without ever commiting and putting yourself at risk. For some that works, others seek more. The other option is to put yourself out there, be the best man you can be, and let the chips fall. Almost all of us will get screwed over at one time or another. It hurts, it sucks. But the question is is it worth the risk??? That is where you must trust you own judment and instict. I have been hurt, thought i wouldnt live through it, not only with women but with other loses in life. Im still here, unbroken. I am married and have jumped in 100%, no regrets, no hesitation. I cant predict the future, anything COULD happen. All I can do is follow my heart, love her, trust my instict that she loves me back, and enjoy the ride. For me its worth the risk, I want a shot at a life long unconditional mate. If I get crushed along the way, so be it, Im not getting out of this life alive anyway. Hang in there bud there is a brighter day and a better match for you ahead!!!
    "" But the question is is it worth the risk???"

Jab1 you're just awesome, you thhhaaa maann!!! I'm going to print out your message and stick in on my wall. Wow thanks a lot!

That's True gixxerboy1 !
    We're not married, it's just that this is all new to me.I never thought this would happened to me... She's gone, she's gone!
    your not young but was this your first long relationship?

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whats with all this psycho babble........do you have pictures of her boobs? Share them so we can make a fair judgement of her.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    your not young but was this your first long relationship?
    No this isn't the first long relationship, and it sure was the most intense one.
    When things didn't work out with my exes, we would just break up in civil and respectful way.

No this isn't the first long relationship, and it sure was the most intense one.
    When things didn't work out with my exes, we would just break up in civil and respectful way.
    They all end different in my experiences. Some where fine where we just werent a good match and stayed friends. Some were horrible fights. IMO experience if you both know its over and someone ended it mad a conversation never goes good. One person is mad and you end up arguing about what you think you did right and what the other person did wrong. It doesnt resolve anything and you just end up in another fight

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Is this story about a girl named Erika B? If so, run.

Quote Originally Posted by supersize me View Post
    Is this story about a girl named Erika B? If so, run.
    Funny...the blond's name was erika hahaha

Guys I really appreciate the time you took to post your messages, I value all your inputs. Thank you sooo much!
    God bless you all!

MightyBeast is offline Junior Member
    Wow I had a bad relationship before even with a child that may or may not be mine, that I only saw once and that was the day she was born. She was a coldhearted b!tch. I got depressed but not like you. I just got drunk and fvcked every hot piece of a$$ I could. You will get over it. Now I'm happily married to someone else with two kids. And imo you should of dumped her the moment you saw that stuff on her labtop. And then she was sexting someone and kissed 5 dudes at a party cmon bro. And u werent wrong for kissing that girl u should've hit it and stayed at her place overnight. I mean she was doing it to u, right. Should've told her I thought u wanted an open relationship. Also don't show a girl that much attention and stop everything to just be around her and be puppet. That will just get u burned.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't have the chance right now to read everyone's responses, but be glad it is finally over and move on. I just wish you had the respect for yourself to get rid of her from the beginning. And at minimum as soon as you caught her with inappropriate texting. Just remember it for the future, and don't let someone ever treat you like that again. I hope you can get on the ball with things yourself. Good luck, don't feel bad about yourself, get yourself back into your old good habits. I've been where you are, had a gf for 5 years, that was always off and on and would say one do another, I finally had to be the one to grow some balls and leave her, I mean I dated people during that time, and so did she, but at the very end she wanted just me, so I went along with it, bad part is I gave up a relationship that could have gone somewhere with someone else I had gotten close to. I had to end it, she was even seeing someone else and wouldn't break things off with me. Had I had the balls I should have had, and suggest you have, I would have ended it with her couple months into it. No one can ever hurt me like that again though.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyBeast View Post
    Wow I had a bad relationship before even with a child that may or may not be mine, that I only saw once and that was the day she was born. She was a coldhearted b!tch. I got depressed but not like you. I just got drunk and fvcked every hot piece of a$$ I could. You will get over it. Now I'm happily married to someone else with two kids. And imo you should of dumped her the moment you saw that stuff on her labtop. And then she was sexting someone and kissed 5 dudes at a party cmon bro. And u werent wrong for kissing that girl u should've hit it and stayed at her place overnight. I mean she was doing it to u, right. Should've told her I thought u wanted an open relationship. Also don't show a girl that much attention and stop everything to just be around her and be puppet. That will just get u burned.
    Lesson learned bro! I will not take any BS anymore. I lost my dignity, my job, everything!!!! Thank god family was around, to support me.
    Thank so much for your message Mightybeast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information