Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383

    Weird fvcking dream last night.................................

    We all know how weird dreams can be.

    Last night, I was sleeping contentedly. My dreams began to morph into something a bit sinister. I had my foot hanging over the edge of the bed, and this bloke kept grabbing my damn foot. So I yell out loudly...

    "If you grab my foot one more time I'll kick your fvcking ass"!

    Now my woman is all freaked out, so she wakes up and shakes me awake and asks me who I'm talking to?

    I tell her the asshole at the foot of the bed.

    I tell her if he fvcks with my foot one more time, I'll kick his ass!

    I fall back to sleep, and she's now wide awake.

    Here's the weird part. I remember it all. So she goes to the restroom, comes back, and wakes me up a little, inadvertantly. So now I'm begining to believe my own BS, and start looking around the room for the bloke hiding in the shadows somewhere.

  2. #2
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,624
    maybe it was her BF trying to tell you to push over? haha

    my roommate and i was talking about dreams the other day

    she actually says she analyzes her dreams?

    you may want to look this up and see if it may have a more subconscious meaning to it

  3. #3
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Lmfao lol

  4. #4
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Hahaah...

  5. #5
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Hope this isn't what I get to look forward to in my golden years lol

  6. #6
    BUTTERYGOODNESS's Avatar
    BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    the kitchen
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Hope this isn't what I get to look forward to in my golden years lol
    Lmao I didn't know gold could rust.

  7. #7
    bigZthedestroyer's Avatar
    bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,311
    And I made it out before you could find me haha! I'd hate to be the man grabbing at your feet.

  8. #8
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    holy fuc$in [email protected] thats funny

  9. #9
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    It's funny how you wake up and realize it's just a dream, then you over analyze it, and then you begin to buy into your own crap. I actually had to get up, telling myself i had to take a leak, just so i could make sure that asshole really was just my imagination.

  10. #10
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Lol tr!

  11. #11
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Had the same dream too. It was Admin trying to wake us up to get to work here! He's like Freddy Krueger with this stuff, just bigger.

  12. #12
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    I was talking to my woman yesterday about "the dream" and she said it actually scared the shit out of her. and then she said she was a little pissed since i fell back to sleep ASAP and she laid there awake............

    ^vettester.
    speaking of admin, I still haven't seen my paycheck. He keeps telling me to get back to work and not to worry as it's some kind of "payroll snafu"...............?

  13. #13
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    The worst is the dreams were you think you are falling and just wake up thinking you have landed wide ass shit.

  14. #14
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    The worst is the dreams were you think you are falling and just wake up thinking you have landed wide ass shit.
    or when u dreamt ur significant other cheated on u and u wake up mad as hell at them

  15. #15
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    The worst is the dreams were you think you are falling and just wake up thinking you have landed wide ass shit.
    or when uve dreamt ur significant other cheated on u and u wake up mad as hell at them

  16. #16
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    The worst is the dreams were you think you are falling and just wake up thinking you have landed wide ass shit.
    ever go down 11 steps on some stairs, and then realize too late it was actually 12 steps? I get that in dreams, and then kick out trying to catch myself from falling......

    .......one of these days the woman is going to turn me in for spousal abuse!

  17. #17
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,948
    Man I have been having some vivid dreams the last couple of months a couple times a week. Luckily I'm not talking out loud or the woman would kill me if she knew what I was dreaming. lol What's weird is it's not so much a sexual type dream (although it is somewhat) but when I wake up it's more of an emotional bond has been broke like I miss the person although I dont know who it was.

    The falling dreams are great when you wake up just as you hit and you wake up as you are sinking into your bed as if you fell and actually bounce.

  18. #18
    Renesis's Avatar
    Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NY, Long Island
    Posts
    3,533
    YA those dreams are not fun lovbyts.. I hate waking up from a falling dream and I slam my arms out like HOLY CRAP!

  19. #19
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Man I have been having some vivid dreams the last couple of months a couple times a week. Luckily I'm not talking out loud or the woman would kill me if she knew what I was dreaming. lol What's weird is it's not so much a sexual type dream (although it is somewhat) but when I wake up it's more of an emotional bond has been broke like I miss the person although I dont know who it was.

    The falling dreams are great when you wake up just as you hit and you wake up as you are sinking into your bed as if you fell and actually bounce.
    That is mad weird the bouncing when you think you have hit concrete lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ever go down 11 steps on some stairs, and then realize too late it was actually 12 steps? I get that in dreams, and then kick out trying to catch myself from falling......

    .......one of these days the woman is going to turn me in for spousal abuse!
    That happens to me too, way too weird when it does.

  20. #20
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Man I have been having some vivid dreams the last couple of months a couple times a week. Luckily I'm not talking out loud or the woman would kill me if she knew what I was dreaming. lol What's weird is it's not so much a sexual type dream (although it is somewhat) but when I wake up it's more of an emotional bond has been broke like I miss the person although I dont know who it was.
    The falling dreams are great when you wake up just as you hit and you wake up as you are sinking into your bed as if you fell and actually bounce.
    yeah. i get those. like you can almost see who it really is, but not quite. and the emotional bond is strong in the dream. and when you wake up, you become depressed because it feels like you missed some kind of golden opportunity, and that mood kinda hangs on you for the rest of the morning... depressing!

  21. #21
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yeah. i get those. like you can almost see who it really is, but not quite. and the emotional bond is strong in the dream. and when you wake up, you become depressed because it feels like you missed some kind of golden opportunity, and that mood kinda hangs on you for the rest of the morning... depressing!
    Same thing happens to me too, really wierd and annoying when you can't remember who it is.

  22. #22
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

    ^vettester.
    speaking of admin, I still haven't seen my paycheck. He keeps telling me to get back to work and not to worry as it's some kind of "payroll snafu"...............?
    That's strange, he told me that he gave it to the accountant to process. Memory serves correct, that's you!

  23. #23
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    That's strange, he told me that he gave it to the accountant to process. Memory serves correct, that's you!
    ok. we may be in trouble then. Not only am I getting the payroll snafu excuse, he moved my desk into the basement next to the boiler. AND he wants me to bring my own office supplies.

    I'm getting a weird vibe here?

  24. #24
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ok. we may be in trouble then. Not only am I getting the payroll snafu excuse, he moved my desk into the basement next to the boiler. AND he wants me to bring my own office supplies.

    I'm getting a weird vibe here?
    Personally, I think the bulk of it is tied up into the pensions for Marcus, Swifto, PT, Spy and those guys. By the time it trickles down there's nothing left for us, but hope.

    Desk??? Least ya got one my friend. I'm stuck out on the lawn with Sgt., without a hose!

  25. #25
    Wazz's Avatar
    Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    227
    HAHAHA LMAO!! What a dream~ Well, a dream w/ a slice of reality! Sounds like you were really out of it!!

  26. #26
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    now, if ya all took my advice and swallowed melatonin before bed every night like i do.......................?

  27. #27
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ok. we may be in trouble then. Not only am I getting the payroll snafu excuse, he moved my desk into the basement next to the boiler. AND he wants me to bring my own office supplies.

    I'm getting a weird vibe here?
    BTW I'm going to need that stapler back...

  28. #28
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    BTW I'm going to need that stapler back...
    Not the Swingline??

  29. #29
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    Had a weird dream this morning about the Ex well not the Ex but her Dog lol. I felt weird cos I missed the dog more than her lol I think I have a problem.

  30. #30
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Had a weird dream this morning about the Ex well not the Ex but her Dog lol. I felt weird cos I missed the dog more than her lol I think I have a problem.
    was the dog wearing fishnets? =)

  31. #31
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    Nope, I just love him, he's cool probably like him more than the ex at this stage he's mad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •